🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Blueprint for Impeaching 46 or 47 is Already in Our Possession

It's pretty clear that President Trump is not going to get anywhere close to impeachment. Everything that is going on now in The Main Stream Media is just for show, and like before The MidTerms is just political propaganda being generated for 2020. He'll be easily re-elected, and by an even wider margin.

So what we really should be looking at, is taking The DemNazi blueprint for Presidential Harassment and use it on The Next DemNazi Shyster to be elected as POTUS.

All you have to do is throw out Ethics, Due Process, Presumption of Innocence, the right to face your accusers, violate the right to privacy, engage in wiretapping and espionage, consort with Spies, and Foreign Agents and purchase pages upon pages of Propaganda generated by The KGB, and then attack, attack, attack The next president with lies upon lies and upon lies. That and a few "Bimbo Storms" should get the job done.

So what are your thoughts on already gearing up for Impeachment Proceedings for The Next Democrat President in 2024, or 2028. We don't even have to know who he, she, it is before we get started.

So today seems like a good day to launch the impeachment campaign.
The blueprint for impeaching Trump was established during the Obama regime. How many times did we see you tards copying and pasting the List O'Reasons to Impeach The Kenyan?

Are you a fucking amnesiac or something?

Karma's a bitch, baby. And it's bitch slapping you tards every day.
Seriously? What a short memory you have! Remember GW Bush?
Oh, that's right. Good point:

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

So...yeah. Karma's a fucking bitch! :lol:

Its a good idea to impeach 44 and 47, 48 or whomever together. We can tie them both to the same stake.

After Due Process of course and a jury by their peers, and only after a Federal Judge passes sentence. Death by Burning At The Stake

Then, it's marshmallow roasting time.

Witches are Bitches

giphy.gif

It's pretty clear that President Trump is not going to get anywhere close to impeachment. Everything that is going on now in The Main Stream Media is just for show, and like before The MidTerms is just political propaganda being generated for 2020. He'll be easily re-elected, and by an even wider margin.

So what we really should be looking at, is taking The DemNazi blueprint for Presidential Harassment and use it on The Next DemNazi Shyster to be elected as POTUS.

All you have to do is throw out Ethics, Due Process, Presumption of Innocence, the right to face your accusers, violate the right to privacy, engage in wiretapping and espionage, consort with Spies, and Foreign Agents and purchase pages upon pages of Propaganda generated by The KGB, and then attack, attack, attack The next president with lies upon lies and upon lies. That and a few "Bimbo Storms" should get the job done.

So what are your thoughts on already gearing up for Impeachment Proceedings for The Next Democrat President in 2024, or 2028. We don't even have to know who he, she, it is before we get started.

The blueprint for impeaching Trump was established during the Obama regime. How many times did we see you tards copying and pasting the List O'Reasons to Impeach The Kenyan?

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

I'm not a Bush fan. One of the reasons Trump Got elected is because of his off the cuff, candid honesty and his willingness to offend anyone when he offered his honest opinion.

Unlike you.... you haven't made an honest comment since the day you were born. And Your opinions are nothing but talking points regurgitated from somewhere else written by someone else who does your thinking for you.

Rep. Farenthold says House could impeach Obama

You all remember Farenthold, right?

He's the Republican who used taxpayer money to pay off the girls he sexually harassed and was forced to resign this year.

Karma strikes again!
I am predicting around 2021 that Obama will be the first half Black half Asian Half White Half Native American President to spend time in a Federal Prison, and actually enjoy being someone's bitch. After all, he was Michele's bitch for years, but she had to share him with Putin. He preferred to be Putin's bitch.

I'm not a Bush fan. One of the reasons Trump Got elected is because of his off the cuff, candid honesty and his willingness to offend anyone when he offered his honest opinion.

Unlike you.... you haven't made an honest comment since the day you were born. And Your opinions are nothing but talking points regurgitated from somewhere else written by someone else who does your thinking for you.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

A parroting rube trying to project his own credulity onto someone else. That's priceless.

And calling Trump honest. Wow.

It just doesn't get more willfully blind and stupid than this. :lol:

Rep. Farenthold says House could impeach Obama

You all remember Farenthold, right?

He's the Republican who used taxpayer money to pay off the girls he sexually harassed and was forced to resign this year.

Karma strikes again!
I am predicting around 2021 that Obama will be the first half Black half Asian Half White Half Native American President to spend time in a Federal Prison, and actually enjoy being someone's bitch. After all, he was Michele's bitch for years, but she had to share him with Putin. He preferred to be Putin's bitch.
QFP

Enjoy sucking on your karma, bitches. My work his done here. ;)

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

A parroting rube trying to project his own credulity onto someone else. That's priceless.

And calling Trump honest. Wow.

It just doesn't get more willfully blind and stupid than this. :lol:

Let me ask you this.... Do you roast marshmallows around a campfire, or are you more or a wiener lover?

I think you are a wiener lover....so be sure to bring some of that, and some buns when we start burning DemNazis at the stake.

That is, after we pass the stake burning legislation, to sentence DemNazi Witches, and everyone gets a fair trial. We don't believe in mob lynchings. We are fair like that.

But once everyone gets their day in court and Due Process, well it's time to roll out The Kingsford and start the party.
kingsford-charcoal-briquettes-4460031239-64_1000.jpg

Cross your fingers that the upcoming Dem President commits treason to sabotage the election? Or that they spent their entire life making their fortune in the mob? That's your blueprint?

Leftards and the Hildebeast tried to sabotage the 2016 election but failed. Now they are claiming that they were out-cheated.....

Enjoy your wieners.

I noticed your fixation on the MALE sex...

Putin-Bot-G-5000 says: "Enjoy sucking on your karma, bitches. My work his done here."
WW-font-button.png

So what bothers you more? The fact that e-mails incriminating the DNC and the Hildebeast with corruption and criminality were leaked or what was in them?

BTW, Trump isn't going anywhere....I know that you wish he would...the commie leftard clown posse wishes he would....the deep state swamp rats wish that he would go......not gonna happen.

Ummm wrong!

The Blueprint was started when Clinton was President... Now had Obama just spit and not swallowed when President!

Cross your fingers that the upcoming Dem President commits treason to sabotage the election? Or that they spent their entire life making their fortune in the mob? That's your blueprint?

Leftards and the Hildebeast tried to sabotage the 2016 election but failed. Now they are claiming that they were out-cheated.....
How? By hiding the Russian treason until after the election? You stupid fucking retard.

How? By hiding the Russian treason until after the election? You stupid fucking retard.
LMAO! Is your stupidity an act or is it for real?

The only proof of "Russian Collusion" is that conducted by the DNC. Do you think the ROOSKIES stabbed her in the back after giving GPS proxy agent Steele some unsubstantiated dirt on Trump?

What a shame...and after the Hildebeast and friends made Uranium One happen ......guess ya just can't trust the ROOSKIES!

Black Fag SEZ????? "Those dastardly ROOOSKIES cheated with that Trump and exposed our cheatin'! That's cheatin'! They did it just to be mean to us little commietards and denied us of the Hildebeast! HOW DARE them!?!?!?!?!?!?! Didn't they know how fucking fragile we are and that this would trigger us????????? Somebody better fix this!!!!"

15107377_332073863824463_3855164870779489442_n.jpg

Forum List

Back