3 babbling brainwashed functional morons....
According to Franco, the entire world is a (quite) “brainwashed functional moron” except for him. It’s his fall-back phrase when he’s been bitch-slapped around the room with logic, reason, data, and facts.
No just people who only listen to The GOP propaganda machine and believe all their incredible crap. you have no logic no reason no data and no facts just garbage propaganda. The whole world outside your bubble of Bologna agrees, ignoramus.....

3 babbling brainwashed functional morons.... LOL. Any actual argument or just the usual Babble?

It is to laugh, the idea that you of all people would be worried about "usual Babble".
Facts and reality are not babble. you've got nothing, stupid. Oops brainwashed functionally stupid.... So 1929 1989 and 2008 corrupt GOP economic meltdowns never happened right? So tell me when Democrats did not need 60 votes to pass anything the last 35 years.... Look up the GOP rule called reconciliation. All they care about is cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else. That's how the United States the richest country in the world became a disgrace. Worst inequality and upward mobility anywhere ever and wrecked the world in 2008. You live on an imaginary planet dumbass.

Aww, you were fun until you got all butthurt and tried to insult me. You really, really believe that propaganda.
sure, the IRS and all the experts and all the journalists in the world are wrong. Only your bought off ex Coke head high School grad DJ's know the truth.... you people are absolutely ridiculously ignorant.

You forgot law enforcement. You always say law enforcement in your drunken rants about the echo chamber.

Conservative policy always produces prosperity...

372EA69B-73A8-414B-94D7-5A69C3BC8EFA.jpeg

While the entitled whiners like JoeB and Franco will cry "luck", the reality is, you make your own "luck" with a very simple formula:
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 9.06.20 PM.png

We have the blueprint for prosperity. All we have to do is reject the left-wing ideology.
Kits might include high quality face masks, synthetic rubber gloves and, most important, general purpose antiviral compounds. The last is not yet available, but investing in their development would reduce fear in the public, stop hoarding practices that tend to harm social trust, and keep transportation systems operating. It also would reduce pressure on doctors, nurses, and hospitals.
And before the left starts pointing out "government investment" - this is defense. Defense is the constitutional responsibility of the federal government. That includes defense against biological weapons.

So about that Trump reducing food stamps thing.....

If your source is “Mother Jones”, you don’t have a source. :lmao:

If you have to point to a single month during an international pandemic crisis as “proof” that President Trump hasn’t been amazing, you don’t have a case. :laugh:

We have the blueprint for prosperity. True free market capitalism solves every problem. We can fix healthcare with this simple model:

We have the blueprint for prosperity. True free market capitalism solves every problem. We can fix healthcare with this simple model:
Solving simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States can better ensure true free market capitalism and greater individual responsibility.

Solving simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States can better ensure true free market capitalism and greater individual responsibility.

The Antebellum South solved simple poverty 300 years ago.

I actually think those like you would be happier as slaves - never having to care for yourself and most importantly never having to THINK.

The Antebellum South solved simple poverty 300 years ago.

I actually think those like you would be happier as slaves - never having to care for yourself and most importantly never having to THINK.
And, you would be wrong, like usual.

I actually understand our declaration of independence and our federal Constitution.

And, no, the South did not solve anything. Even the North had Poor laws. Capitalism solved nothing, they merely criminalized being poor.

I actually understand our declaration of independence and our federal Constitution.

And, no, the South did not solve anything. Even the North had Poor laws. Capitalism solved nothing, they merely criminalized being poor.

Slaves had what your filthy party promises you. Guaranteed housing, medical care, food. This is what you seek, to be a slave.

Slaves had what your filthy party promises you. Guaranteed housing, medical care, food. This is what you seek, to be a slave.
You simply misunderstand the concept. Employment is at the will of either party. How would what you allege work by solving simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States?

If you think about it, that solution helps free market capitalism more than it hinders it.

You simply misunderstand the concept. Employment is at the will of either party. How would what you allege work by solving simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States?

If you think about it, that solution helps free market capitalism more than it hinders it.

The most basic premise of capitalism is that every person, at least tries to support themselves. Yes, there will be those who are physically or mentally unable. But I have no sympathy for those who simply do not try because they don't want to. I have nothing but disgust for someone who refuses to try to get work, and then expects to be able to live of the fruits of someone else's labors.

Forum List

Back