Full employment of capital resources by Labor, regardless of actual employment status can solve simple poverty in our Republic and First World, not Second World, or Third World Economy.
Vintage left-wing “logic” there. The belief that an economy can flourish “regardless of employment status”. This is from the left-wing University of Washington in the very left-wing Seattle Times.
Seattle’s minimum-wage law is boosting wages for a range of low-paid workers, but the law is causing those workers as a group to lose hours, and it’s also costing jobs
The idiotic policies that you advocate for actually cause workers to come home with less money after the massive wage hike because businesses either eliminate their position or cut their hours. Nobody is paying $15 an hour for unskilled labor - no matter how lazy or greedy you are. The argument has been settled thanks to facts. Stop being a Paid Russian Troll and take your ideology back to Moscow. Tell Putin I said he’s a queer.

UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs

Full employment of capital resources by Labor, regardless of actual employment status can solve simple poverty...
1. That’s an epic fail already. I’m not interested in “can” (because left-wing “can” always turns into left-wing DIDN’T). I’m only interested in “will”. As in, the facts prove it will solve a problem.

2. Government isn’t authorized/empowered to “solve simple poverty”. Sorry. You don’t get to break the law just because you don’t like something. The U.S. Constitution is crystal clear - the federal government was delegated 18 enumerated powers by the states and “solving simple poverty” isn’t one of them.

3. You know what actually “solves simple poverty”? Getting up every day and going to work. Holding down a job. Being a productive member of society.

You don't know what you are talking about.
I’ve already proven that you are the one who doesn’t understand basic economics. And I’ll prove it yet again. This is from the left-wing University of Washington in the very left-wing Seattle Times.
Seattle’s minimum-wage law is boosting wages for a range of low-paid workers, but the law is causing those workers as a group to lose hours, and it’s also costing jobs
Oops. Indisputable proof. This argument is officially over. You lose (again).

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Unemployment compensation at fourteen dollars an hour would solve capitalism's natural rate of inefficiency.

Metadata for the general welfare, not the general warfare!

The Statutory minimum wage would be fifteen dollars an hour. Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed would be fourteen dollars an hour, to compete with the equivalent cost of social services.
The “statutory” unemployment compensation would be $0.00 per hour and we will eliminate “social services”. We’re not paying people not to work - no matter how lazy and greedy you are.
only in right wing fantasy, are they moral enough to resort to True capitalism.

We Have Government, and Government costs. Our welfare clause is general; it says so.

Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment that is a social, market failure and capital inefficiency. Our welfare clause must cover that contingency; for the general welfare and the general prosperity.

The Statutory minimum wage would be fifteen dollars an hour.
That would cause the “statutory unemployment” to skyrocket (as it has done in Oakland, Seattle, etc.). There is a reason that left-wing cities are shitholes of filth and unemployment. This is from the left-wing University of Washington in the very left-wing Seattle Times.
Oops. Indisputable proof. This argument is officially over. You lose (again).

in the long run, higher paid labor must create more demand; how long that takes is the result of public policy.

Full employment of capital resources by Labor, regardless of actual employment status can solve simple poverty in our Republic and First World, not Second World, or Third World Economy.
Vintage left-wing “logic” there. The belief that an economy can flourish “regardless of employment status”. This is from the left-wing University of Washington in the very left-wing Seattle Times.
The idiotic policies that you advocate for actually cause workers to come home with less money after the massive wage hike because businesses either eliminate their position or cut their hours. Nobody is paying $15 an hour for unskilled labor - no matter how lazy or greedy you are. The argument has been settled thanks to facts. Stop being a Paid Russian Troll and take your ideology back to Moscow. Tell Putin I said he’s a queer.

in the short run, intermediate run, or long run? markets must reach some new equilibrium and higher paid labor must create more demand.

Full employment of capital resources by Labor, regardless of actual employment status can solve simple poverty...
1. That’s an epic fail already. I’m not interested in “can” (because left-wing “can” always turns into left-wing DIDN’T). I’m only interested in “will”. As in, the facts prove it will solve a problem.

2. Government isn’t authorized/empowered to “solve simple poverty”. Sorry. You don’t get to break the law just because you don’t like something. The U.S. Constitution is crystal clear - the federal government was delegated 18 enumerated powers by the states and “solving simple poverty” isn’t one of them.

3. You know what actually “solves simple poverty”? Getting up every day and going to work. Holding down a job. Being a productive member of society.
yes, Government must solve the problems of our republic. Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment is a capital and social inefficiency in our market based economy.

Unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed solves that simple social dilemma in a market friendly manner.

in the long run, higher paid labor must create more demand; how long that takes is the result of public policy.
How does the increased cost of labor create more demand without also reducing the number of candidates? That defies all reasoning.
in the short run, intermediate run, or long run? it has to reach equilibrium, at some point. at that point; higher paid labor will create more in demand. and, taxes from that higher price point will be paid the whole time.

only in right wing fantasy, are they moral enough to resort to True capitalism. We Have Government, and Government costs.
What does “true capitalism” have to do with “we have government”?!? Capitalism does not mean the absence of capitalism, chief.

yes, Government must solve the problems of our republic.
What?!? Says who?!? That’s not why government exists. It is such a shame that you don’t even know why we have government.

Government is not in the “problem solving” businesss, goofball.

We Have Government, and Government costs.
You know what costs a LOT less? Constitutional government. Government doesn’t exist to provide you or to eliminate poverty. Sorry snowflake.
Yes, it does. The power to provide for the general welfare is general, unlike the common power for the common defense, not common offense or general warfare.

yes, Government must solve the problems of our republic.
What?!? Says who?!? That’s not why government exists. It is such a shame that you don’t even know why we have government.

Government is not in the “problem solving” businesss, goofball.
says the People who allegedly want a problem solved with a wall.

only the right wing, never gets it.

any more problems the right wing doesn't want to pay for?

in the long run, higher paid labor must create more demand;
In the long run, I just proved that you’re making shit up. Both left-wing University of Washington and left-wing Seattle Times have confirmed that everything you say is bullshit. And when you are proven wrong, you jus repeat the nonsense.
QUOTE]Seattle’s minimum-wage law is boosting wages for a range of low-paid workers, but the law is causing those workers as a group to lose hours, and it’s also costing jobs[/QUOTE]
Your claims are all 100% false. The $15 per hour minimum wage creates higher unemployment and lower incomes for the minimum wage worker as their hours are cut to offset the increase minimum. End of story.

any more problems the right wing doesn't want to pay for?
Yes! Anything that is not constitutional (like welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, etc.).

Taxes are paid for government services. What service do I receive when my money is taken from me and given to welfare recipients? Oops.

Forum List

Back