🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The border wall equals incompetence.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Every other country in the world has border security without a wall. But in America, we can't figure it out? Is America really the weakest country in the world? I can't accept that. We're America, bitches! We're the greatest country in the world!

The problem is that our President is incompetent.

For decades the government of the US has paid lip service to border security. It is clear they have no intention of securing the border.

Every other country in the world has border security without a wall. But in America, we can't figure it out? Is America really the weakest country in the world? I can't accept that. We're America, bitches! We're the greatest country in the world!

You’ve stet up a false comparison between America and every other country in the world (that is a sign of low IQ). Name one other country with over 7000 miles of border and millions of people want to immigrate into? Most countries have much smaller borders, and people don’t want to move in.

/——/ Wrong again, Sparky. Scroll down to the chart: Countries With Border Walls

Yeah. Europe is now in great shape for lack of a wall.

While you almost have a point, and I do mean ALMOST. You obviously missed a number of valid points. There are other border walls. We could go back in time to China's wall, or the Berlin Wall. We could go to the present to Israel's wall, which was built in part by American money.

We could look at the miles of border that is not only on the Southern border but when you take into account the Northern and coastlines we have on of the largest borders in the world. The few that outrank us have very few if any attempting to infiltrate them and certainly not in large caravans.

Every president and most members of congress at one time or another has spoken for and advocated for border security. There has been miles of border fencing and wall approved that was never put in place or has since fallen into ruin.

Only in the last few years has anyone made the decision to either not fund border security or talk about tearing down existing border security. It being now a matter of political bias.

You’ve stet up a false comparison between America and every other country in the world (that is a sign of low IQ). Name one other country with over 7000 miles of border and millions of people want to immigrate into? Most countries have much smaller borders, and people don’t want to move in.

Well, if you want to compare, Canada has a higher percentage of immigrants in their population than the US (22% compared to our 14%). And they have just as much border as we do. The UAE has a nearly 90% immigrant population.

We could go back in time to China's wall

A continual failure.

or the Berlin Wall.

Meant to keep people inside. When they tried to climb the wall, the communist government shot their own citizens. Are you suggesting the US should become communist and kill Americans who try to escape?

We could go to the present to Israel's wall, which was built in part by American money.

Cooperatively militarized by both sides. Again, more of a "keep them inside" approach.

A continual failure.

or the Berlin Wall.

Meant to keep people inside. When they tried to climb the wall, the communist government shot their own citizens. Are you suggesting the US should become communist and kill Americans who try to escape?

We could go to the present to Israel's wall, which was built in part by American money.

Cooperatively militarized by both sides. Again, more of a "keep them inside" approach.

If you don't want a wall, how about ICE checking everyone for citizenship like the Gestapo? Papers Please.

doesn't Mexico have a border wall? just saying. I love it when an OP fails on the very first sentence.

As pointed out by other posters, there are other countries that have border walls for security. Still other countries will put a bullet in the heads of people illegally crossing the border into their country.

Countries like Mexico ... who have a wall on their southern border to keep out Guatemalans?

main-qimg-f84da33382b2e48911338584ac0c8edc-c

No source? No link? Love Her or leave her. With luck, you'll leave and take along with you every other anti-American idiot who fails to realize that without the suffering and misery of those who serve and die to protect our borders, you'd get no Big Mac, no Quarter Pounders. I hear Venezuela has free room and board for your ilk. Take the Shining Path . . .

Well, if you want to compare, Canada has a higher percentage of immigrants in their population than the US (22% compared to our 14%). And they have just as much border as we do. The UAE has a nearly 90% immigrant population.

Canada has one border country, and that we be us!

When was the last time someone was arrested crossing from the U.S. into Canada? No one in their right mind wants to go there in the first place!

Did you flunk geography?

The shit you libs will say to hide your real reason for wanting an unsecured border.

A continual failure.

or the Berlin Wall.

If you don't want a wall, how about ICE checking everyone for citizenship like the Gestapo? Papers Please.
for what? we have no express immigration clause.

No source? No link? Love Her or leave her. With luck, you'll leave and take along with you every other anti-American idiot who fails to realize that without the suffering and misery of those who serve and die to protect our borders, you'd get no Big Mac, no Quarter Pounders. I hear Venezuela has free room and board for your ilk. Take the Shining Path . . .
why not? our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. only the right wing, never gets it.

Forum List

Back