The bottom line is

The Trump haters just keep wanting to dig up all the dirt they can find. The Democrats don't want to do the job they were elected to do they just want to keep rebelling against their president. Well it's time to get over it crybaby Bunch he's president
Very true.

They're behaving just as the Republicans did with Obama.

What a shock.

And since Trump and Obama are exactly the same, fair's fair!

:rolleyes:
Wow, you think that?

Weird.

Oh, so they are different? They are different, but the people that support them are the same, got it.
Holy crap, another one.

Wait, shit, hold on, let me engage my Straw Man Detector™.

<click>

Okay, ready!

That's it, Mac...run to your corner. Can't support your "the left and the right are exactly the same" meme as usual.

Very true.

They're behaving just as the Republicans did with Obama.

What a shock.

Wow, you think that?

Weird.

Oh, so they are different? They are different, but the people that support them are the same, got it.
Holy crap, another one.

<click>

Okay, ready!

That's it, Mac...run to your corner. Can't support your "the left and the right are exactly the same" meme as usual.
I invite you to show me one (1) time where I have said "the left and the right are exactly the same".

Why do you feel a need to lie like this?

Use the search function. What I say is that the behaviors of the Left and the Right are very similar. Go ahead. Look it up. And I won't expect an admission.

This is why I have given up trying to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues, at least online. They just give me lie after lie after lie. There is no point.

The Trump haters just keep wanting to dig up all the dirt they can find.
The Democrats don't want to do the job they were elected to do they just want to keep rebelling against their president.
Well it's time to get over it crybaby Bunch he's president

Trump "haters" = Normal Americans who think the sick joke has gone to far.

Impeach or 25th his fat orange ass out.

Wow, you think that?

Weird.

Holy crap, another one.

<click>

Okay, ready!

I invite you to show me one (1) time where I have said "the left and the right are exactly the same".

Use the search function. What I say is that the behaviors of the Left and the Right are very similar. Go ahead. Look it up. And I won't expect an admission.

This is why I have given up trying to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues, at least online. They just give me lie after lie after lie. There is no point.

Post 5 in this thread. You made that too easy. :lol:

Wow, you think that?

Weird.

Holy crap, another one.

<click>

Okay, ready!

Post 5 in this thread. You made that too easy. :lol:
Huh?

So in your mind, that means that I said "the Left and the Right are exactly the same".

Okay. I believe you.

This place is absolutely fascinating.

The Trump haters just keep wanting to dig up all the dirt they can find.
The Democrats don't want to do the job they were elected to do they just want to keep rebelling against their president.
Well it's time to get over it crybaby Bunch he's president

All I know is, whoever the next Dim President is we need to start the impeachment process now!

Forum List

Back