The Brave Heros of Standing Rock

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
583c50b31700002500e7c921.png

Beautiful Photos -- MUST SEE

taking by a brilliant photographer who also recorded their voices.

Cant wait for the water cannons when the temps really drop.
In the mean time they can amuse me with the rubber bullet damage photos.

Not surprised that you support fascist thugs in uniforms.

Maybe if they weren't protesting about a pipe line thats not even on their property.
Actually, it is....in a treaty that has never been revoked or altered.

Complete and utter bullshit.
What to Know About the Dakota Access Pipeline Protests

Too bad the pipeline doesn't crash through some Indian gaming facilities but the dirty little secret is that the pipeline doesn't cross Native American tribal grounds.

Maybe if they weren't protesting about a pipe line thats not even on their property.

The pipeline "is not technically on their reservation." As usual, you getz it wrong..........

The pipeline "is not technically on their reservation." As usual, you getz it wrong..........

What part of not on their land do you not understand?

Was responding to 'Bodeca' dimwit, not you......re-read.......

People can we be more sensitive to the transgenders in the pic please! By the way this is Hussaine Obama's fault for not sorting out the issue with the transgenders and other folks up that way.

My bad. No reason to get testy.

My bad. No reason to get testy.

Sorry for getting testy. 'Testy' is my normal state.

Indian gaming facilities which enjoy special federal tax exemptions and are designed to separate the white man from his paycheck probably put more waste into the environment than the pipeline ever could. Not only that but the pipeline would employ young Native American men and take them out of the alcoholic dead end and drug abuse of modern tribal life.. Statistically a pipeline is far safer for the environment than oil tanker ships that are subject to ocean weather.

Indian gaming facilities which enjoy special federal tax exemptions and are designed to separate the white man from his paycheck probably put more waste into the environment than the pipeline ever could. Not only that but the pipeline would employ young Native American men and take them out of the alcoholic dead end of tribal life.. Statistically a pipeline is far safer for the environment than oil tanker ships that are subject to ocean weather.

Same with trains which can derail accidentally or be derailed intentionally.

CwNTndDUEAIGitp.jpg

there you have it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On September 9, a federal judge denied the tribes’ legal request to temporarily stop the pipeline, said ABC News. The Los Angeles Times reported that “U.S. District Judge James Boasberg issued an order in Washington that lifted a temporary halt on a portion of the pipeline that crossed public land.” However, a short time later the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was stepping in, saying “that the Corps of Engineers will at least temporarily halt authorization for construction of the pipeline around Lake Oahe, while it reviews its previous decisions regarding this large reservoir,” according to ABC.

The biggest joke ever.

Standing Rock. Bought by big money.

Next week soon to be brought to you by tinydancer

Forum List

Back