The Cappucino Corral

Good morning and good weekend to our wonderful Cappuccinistis out there.

My daughter is here for the weekend with me and is off to a friend's birthday party at a bowling alley. So, today, I'm chaperone dad. Fortunately for me, my gym is close to where she will be knocking down pins.

Pump, pump, pump, Viii ahhh heah to pahmp Yu aaaahp!

Have a good one, folks.

Oh, and BTW, if you've never tried it, try a smidge of cinnamon and also an even smaller smidge of coriander in your Cappuccino. You will be amazed.

:coffee:

27DDAF9200000578-3051143-image-a-1_1429742084666.jpg

I have this paper and project due Friday with two other people. Me and this one girl got our parts done but the other person is not answering our texts or emails and has not uploaded anything to contribute to google docs. Now we have to scramble at the last minute to write their part and do their power point. I am so mad about it.

I always hated it when they put us into groups and you end up with one of them being a slacker.....he/she gets credit for doing nothing as part of the group and those that care end up doing all the work.....I can understand your frustration....maybe it prepares us for the world...:badgrin:

Big Brother tonight! Shelli and Vanessa are on the block ... one of them will be going home. Which one do you want to see go?

I think Vanessa should go. It was her dumb game move to put Jason on the block rather than follow through on the plan to backdoor Austin that placed everyone in her alliance in the line of fire. Prior to doing that, she was sitting very good.

Edited to add: Double Eviction Night. Should be exciting! :)

I was really disappointed that they sent Shelli instead of Vanessa home......now they'll have to deal with the results. The underdogs have lost control and Austin is still there....and I can't believe Liz actually admitted to liking him.......arghhhhh......can't wait for the contest to bring one of the jurors back into the game......who will it be?

Big Brother tonight! Shelli and Vanessa are on the block ... one of them will be going home. Which one do you want to see go?

I think Vanessa should go. It was her dumb game move to put Jason on the block rather than follow through on the plan to backdoor Austin that placed everyone in her alliance in the line of fire. Prior to doing that, she was sitting very good.

Edited to add: Double Eviction Night. Should be exciting! :)

I was really disappointed that they sent Shelli instead of Vanessa home......now they'll have to deal with the results. The underdogs have lost control and Austin is still there....and I can't believe Liz actually admitted to liking him.......arghhhhh......can't wait for the contest to bring one of the jurors back into the game......who will it be?

I can't stand Austin. had to quit watching because of Austin and Liz.

Good morning and day of Thor to our wonderful Cappuccinistis out there. I hope you have a humpily wonderful Hump-day yesterday.

And now, on to the hammer-day of Thursday!!

Not on a lot right now, but will try to get together a group to chat up in the CC in the next days.

Keep the flow of thought coming, CCers!!

:D

Good morning and day of Thor to our wonderful Cappuccinistis out there. I hope you have a humpily wonderful Hump-day yesterday.

Not on a lot right now, but will try to get together a group to chat up in the CC in the next days.

My....you're up early.........Today at 2:46 AM......:eek:...hope you've had your coffee....:) (I know you're like 7 hours ahead of me......by now you're probably already eating lunch!

We're supposed to get much needed rain today...keeping my fingers crossed.

My....you're up early.........Today at 2:46 AM......:eek:...hope you've had your coffee....:) (I know you're like 7 hours ahead of me......by now you're probably already eating lunch!

Dang....I'm so frustrated.....it started to sprinkle, so I got all excited that we were going to get rain.....and then NOTHING! Argh.........I hate it when that happens.....now it looks like the dark clouds are just floating away.....COME BACK AND DO YOUR JOB:eek:

The rain arrived here today just as I pulled into the parking lot and since my appointment was just one minute away and I didn't have an umbrella I had to run through the rain.

It wasn't very far, maybe 25 yards at most, but the rain was so heavy that I was soaked by the time I reached the door!

Oh well, a little Summer rain never hurts! :)

The rain arrived here today just as I pulled into the parking lot and since my appointment was just one minute away and I didn't have an umbrella I had to run through the rain.

It wasn't very far, maybe 25 yards at most, but the rain was so heavy that I was soaked by the time I reached the door!

Lucky you.......I haven't seen rain in so long I've forgotten what it feels like......

Lucky you.......I haven't seen rain in so long I've forgotten what it feels like......

Clammy when you get inside the A/C again. ;)

Clammy when you get inside the A/C again. ;)

Yes.....and probably cold....

Forum List

Back