The case of the 6 year old drag queen 😶

Give it a rest. I'm not spending wasted time with your flaming

No adult should ever try to defend this shit. The fact you even tried?

Disturbing
I know you'd prefer it if reasonable people didn't push back on your deplorable fucking nonsense but tough shit. You know when my daughter used to do her ballet shows me and her aunties and uncles and cousins and grandparents would show up with flowers and envelopes with $20 bills in them and at the end of her dance performance she'd have a pretty good pay out (and a bunch of useless flowers but whatever). If you want to paint something sinister about that be my guest but that isn't my problem. I'm not the one people are going to be looking at sideways for being a weird fucking creep about it.

I know you'd prefer it if reasonable people didn't push back on your deplorable fucking nonsense but tough shit. You know when my daughter used to do her ballet shows me and her aunties and uncles and cousins and grandparents would show up with flowers and envelopes with $20 bills in them and at the end of her dance performance she'd have a pretty good pay out (and a bunch of useless flowers but whatever). If you want to paint something sinister about that be my guest but that isn't my problem. I'm not the one people are going to be looking at sideways for being a weird fucking creep about it.

I said what I meant. Don't like it find someone else to annoy

I don't have time for you

This is a delicate subject. Many thoughts go through my head. Who is responsible for this. How did this happen?
Who should be held accountable? What is a suitable punishment? This has been seen in public. Authorities not alerted?

"He was taught as a toddler to dress up as a girl and perform provocatively for adults as they hand him cash tips." :confused:

Who taught this child this behavior?

OMG

It's the end of the fucking world.

Next thing you know, boys will be walking around in their mother's high heels.

The death penalty needs to be MUCH more liberally applied.

OMG

It's the end of the fucking world.

Next thing you know, boys will be walking around in their mother's high heels.

The death penalty needs to be MUCH more liberally applied.
"He was taught as a toddler to dress up as a girl and perform provocatively for adults as they hand him cash tips." :confused:

They are grooming this one from the get go to be a gay male prostitute

Those aren't the words of the parents you stupid fuck. Those are the words of the Libs Of TikTok. Do you also not know how to read the internet as well as being too stupid to discern opinion from fact?
Watch the video... it was not AI generated....

I did watch the video you stupid fuck. Nothing in that video was indecent. As I said, if you found anything indecent that's on you.
GFY if that is what YOU believe.
This child is being exploited and you support it? I certainly don't. This is GROOMING. I do not support GROOMING.

GFY if that is what YOU believe.
This child is being exploited and you support it? I certainly don't. This is GROOMING. I do not support GROOMING.
That child is having the time of their lives and being supported by loving parents. You should be embarrassed that you're being a big bitch over child living their best life. It would be sad if it weren't so fucking funny. 😄

That child is having the time of their lives and being supported by loving parents. You should be embarrassed that you're being a big bitch over child living their best life. It would be sad if it weren't so fucking funny. 😄

And ever adoring groomers hoping to get some.

Omfg, really

It will be sad when the kid is mocked and beaten to a pulp multiple times in their lifetime. :itsok:

Forum List

Back