The case of the 6 year old drag queen 😶

Even at naughty places, they do not strip down to nothing. State laws apply.
there is NOTHING naughty about a man looking at a woman scantily clothed or nude for that matter.
there is NOTHING naughty about a woman looking at a man scantily clothed or nude for that matter.

there is SOMETHING EXTREMELY WRONG with men or women looking at children dancing dressed in drag.
THAT PERVERSION NEEDS TO BE BANNED!

I do like six year olds being confident enough to express themselves creatively like this and for their communities to support that creativity. I find both of those to be beautiful things. But no, it doesn't get me off. You making it about sex doesn't show how anyone else is a pervert, it just reveals how you're a pervert.
You loons are sick.

Actually I think it's sick that a six year old is taught about the tranny lifestyle and then encouraged to embrace it.
He's doesn't appear to be trans you dumb Bingo. He appears to be a biological male who's parents identify as a boy. They call him their son repeatedly throughout the video. Performing drag isn't the same as being Trans you moron. Drag is a type of artistic performance like ballet.
Let him just be an innocent kid. Instead of acting like a stripper.
I didn't see any children stripping. Did you? If so I don't think you're watching the same video in the OP. Maybe try switching browser windows......

He's doesn't appear to be trans you dumb Bingo. He appears to be a biological male who's parents identify as a boy. They call him their son repeatedly throughout the video. Performing drag isn't the same as being Trans you moron. Drag is a type of artistic performance like ballet.

I didn't see any children stripping. Did you? If so I don't think you're watching the same video in the OP. Maybe try switching browser windows......
We live in different worlds, thank goodness.

Any adults that want to sit and watch a 6 year old dance provocatively in front of them is a straight up pedophile at worst, or a mind fucked sheep that has absolutely no moral/ethical bearing whatsoever.
The type of parents who bring their children to drag performers, and sit there and clap while the adult performer sings a song about getting fucked in the ass (happened in Nashville, TN, video on Youtube and posted here in the past several times)
We are talking a level of debauchery that is satanic.

End of Discussion.

be147f640f84c148c9b2b5f3192793d1.jpg

Forum List

Back