The case of the 6 year old drag queen 😶

I do t think it's good for the kid whatsoever. But what is to be done about it? We can't legislate every facet of everything. It is wrong in my mind but I'm not going to raise one pinky to fight the good fight.

These sick fuck's don't seem to understand they're only telling on themselves when they see any child performing and think sex. What the fuck is wrong with them? Not every kid having a good time playing dress up is a victim of sex traffickers. We just celebrated a bunch of kids all doing it together out in the open on a cool October night. I guess to these creepy fuckers that counts as an orgy.
They have presumed that all humans should act like they did in the stereotypical roles they were groomed with by their parents.

It is a fact. Pedophile's are attracted to child drag queen performances like flies on shit.
The only thing that would make that a fact is if you were speaking from personal experience.
Jesus Christ! We are talking about children here. Have you no decency?
If you saw anything indecent in that child's performance you're the problem my guy.

These sick fuck's don't seem to understand they're only telling on themselves when they see any child performing and think sex. What the fuck is wrong with them? Not every kid having a good time playing dress up is a victim of sex traffickers you fucking weirdos. We just celebrated a bunch of kids all doing it together out in the open on a cool October night. I guess to these creepy fuckers that counts as an orgy.
Did you not read what the parents said?

"He was taught as a toddler to dress up as a girl and perform provocatively for adults as they hand him cash tips."

These sick fuck's don't seem to understand they're only telling on themselves when they see any child performing and think sex. What the fuck is wrong with them? Not every kid having a good time playing dress up is a victim of sex traffickers. We just celebrated a bunch of kids all doing it together out in the open on a cool October night. I guess to these creepy fuckers that counts as an orgy.

What? Why would an adult go see "dress up"? That's disturbing . Dress up must be the new term for child drag queens. Sorta like Minor Attracted Person for pedophile?

They have presumed that all humans should act like they did in the stereotypical roles they were groomed with by their parents.
"He was taught as a toddler to dress up as a girl and perform provocatively for adults as they hand him cash tips."

The only thing that would make that a fact is if you were speaking from personal experience.

If you saw anything indecent in that child's performance you're the problem my guy.

read it, understand it, acknowledge it.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Did you not read what the parents said?

Those aren't the words of the parents you stupid fuck. Those are the words of the Libs Of TikTok. Do you also not know how to read the internet as well as being too stupid to discern opinion from fact?

What? Why would an adult go see "dress up"? That's disturbing . Dress up must be the new term for child drag queens. Sorta like Minor Attracted Person for pedophile?
You can put it in air quotes all you like, it won't make it any more sinister you giant pussy. A whole lot of parents went out to see kids dressed up the other night. We do it every year. It's called Halloween. My grandson killed it. He'll be two this New Years Eve. He loves dinosaurs so he went as a dinosaur and then saw two older kids dressed as dinosaurs on the other side of the street and started roaring at them to try and get their attention. How fucking precious is that?

You can put it in air quotes all you like, it won't make it any more sinister you giant pussy. A whole lot of parents went out to see kids dressed up the other night. We do it every year. It's called Halloween. My grandson killed it. He'll be two this New Years Eve. He loves dinosaurs so he went as a dinosaur and then saw two older kids dressed as dinosaurs on the other side of the street and started roaring at them to try and get their attention. How fucking precious is that?

Did y'all bone? Inquiring minds ya know

I'm not the one defending "dress up' and adults tipping little children dressed up. Am I?

You are and it's disturbing
You're the one trying to pretend that narrative is reality. You're imagining a child being exploited because you have a poisonous, deplorable, mind.

You're the one trying to pretend that narrative is reality. You're imagining a child being exploited because you have a poisonous, deplorable, mind.

Give it a rest. I'm not spending wasted time with your flaming

No adult should ever try to defend this shit. The fact you even tried?

Disturbing

Forum List

Back