The case of the 6 year old drag queen 😶

And the bad guys in that story would be the people beating children to a pulp..... right.....? :disbelief:
This child is going to grow up to be a GAY teen and a GAY adult. This person will have their ass beaten multiple times.
HOMOSEXUALS are mentally deranged and dirty and violent and have the highest rate of mental issues....

This child is going to grow up to be a GAY teen and a GAY adult. This person will have their ass beaten multiple times.
HOMOSEXUALS are mentally deranged and dirty and violent and have the highest rate of mental issues....
Do you imagine that you sound like a paragon of mental health?

Ok....

:lmao:

"He was taught as a toddler to dress up as a girl and perform provocatively for adults as they hand him cash tips." :confused:

They are grooming this one from the get go to be a gay male prostitute
I fear you may be doomed to disappointment.

You're also completely deranged.

You're dangerously close to me calling you what you are and rules be damned

Understand that
DO NOT GIVE HIM THE PLEASURE.
IT IS WHAT HE YEARNS AND DESIRES.
A FIRE IN HIS LOINS AND A TASTE IN HIS THROAT
HE YEARNS TO GURGLE
DO NOT DO IT

DO NOT GIVE HIM THE PLEASURE.
IT IS WHAT HE YEARNS AND DESIRES.
A FIRE IN HIS LOINS AND A TASTE IN HIS THROAT
HE YEARNS TO GURGLE
DO NOT DO IT
You clowns already provide me with so much pleasure. 😄

I just can't imagine being this salty over this kid enjoying himself and having the time of his life. 😄 What sad little people you are.

You clowns already provide me with so much pleasure. 😄

I just can't imagine being this salty over this kid enjoying himself and having the time of his life. 😄 What sad little people you are.
Get your screen wipers ready, someone is going to call you that word and you will splatter your demon seeds all over the monitor.

My pleasure here isn't sexual. You're confusing me with yourself. Apparently you can't ever stop thinking about sex while imagining everyone to be the problem. 😄
Your pleasure is sexual and you are not fooling anyone. You and your ilk should be put on an island with all the LGBTQs.
You condone legal child sexual abuse and it is disgusting. Seriously, your ilk need to be dealt with at a GLOBAL level.
The Final Solution....

Your pleasure is sexual and you are not fooling anyone. You and your ilk should be put on an island with all the LGBTQs.
You condone legal child sexual abuse and it is disgusting. Seriously, your ilk need to be dealt with at a GLOBAL level.
The Final Solution....
What I gather from all this is that you imagine you're familiar with what brings me sexual pleasure. You really don't see how creepy that is? :nocknockHT:

So you like to see 6 years olds doing this? Does it get you off?
I do like six year olds being confident enough to express themselves creatively like this and for their communities to support that creativity. I find both of those to be beautiful things. But no, it doesn't get me off. You making it about sex doesn't show how anyone else is a pervert, it just reveals how you're a pervert.

I do like six year olds being confident enough to express themselves creatively like this and for their communities to support that creativity. I find both of those to be beautiful things. But no, it doesn't get me off. You making it about sex doesn't show how anyone else is a pervert, it just reveals how you're a pervert.
You condone legal child sexual abuse and it is disgusting.

Forum List

Back