The case of the 6 year old drag queen 😶

He's doesn't appear to be trans you dumb Bingo. He appears to be a biological male who's parents identify as a boy. They call him their son repeatedly throughout the video. Performing drag isn't the same as being Trans you moron. Drag is a type of artistic performance like ballet.

I didn't see any children stripping. Did you? If so I don't think you're watching the same video in the OP. Maybe try switching browser windows......
Ballet will draw applause. Drag shows draw guns, see the difference?

This child is going to grow up to be a GAY teen and a GAY adult. This person will have their ass beaten multiple times.
HOMOSEXUALS are mentally deranged and dirty and violent and have the highest rate of mental issues....
:laughing0301:

OMG

Comedy platinum.

But yeah, MYOBW; this kid seems fine.

Get your screen wipers ready, someone is going to call you that word and you will splatter your demon seeds all over the monitor.
Hmmm.

Is it the same word that applies to me?

CG tends to be a bit more in your face than me...

Super-terrific?

My pleasure here isn't sexual. You're confusing me with yourself. Apparently you can't ever stop thinking about sex while imagining everyone to be the problem. 😄
There's a word for people like him.

But the kid?

He seems fine.

Your pleasure is sexual and you are not fooling anyone. You and your ilk should be put on an island with all the LGBTQs.
You condone legal child sexual abuse and it is disgusting. Seriously, your ilk need to be dealt with at a GLOBAL level.
The Final Solution....
You sound like the Taliban.

Do you want to throw someone off a roof?

Yourself maybe?

Help is available; it's okay to be gay! :)

The kid will probably grow up to play football.

(God help him.)

You sound like the Taliban.

Do you want to throw someone off a roof?

Yourself maybe?

Help is available; it's okay to be gay! :)

The kid will probably grow up to play football.

(God help him.)
I can think of someone else I would throw off the roof.

Any adults that want to sit and watch a 6 year old dance provocatively in front of them is a straight up pedophile at worst, or a mind fucked sheep that has absolutely no moral/ethical bearing whatsoever.
The type of parents who bring their children to drag performers, and sit there and clap while the adult performer sings a song about getting fucked in the ass (happened in Nashville, TN, video on Youtube and posted here in the past several times)
We are talking a level of debauchery that is satanic.

End of Discussion.
:laughing0301:

But Tunabreath has you beat; you're Cameron Diaz to his Jim Carrey. :)

The kid seems fine and to be having fun. :)

Forum List

Back