The case of the 6 year old drag queen 😶

This is the second set of parents abusing their son for money. Desmond was the first boy child stripper. He also started at six. Parents would dress Desmond up as a girl and take him around to gay bars where the child would bump and grind. Drunk child molesters would shove dollar bills into his g string. Of course, no alcohol was served during the performance. That would be illegal.

These parents decided to turn their son into the same kind of pervert food for money. This isn't a child having a little dance and so much fun. This is an underage child trained to remove clothing in front of cheering predators then bend over and shake his ass in front of their faces. There IS NO DEFENSE of this despicable behavior. The child should be removed from this home immediately. Victorian times had underage lady boys that did the same thing. Until they died of syphilis.
I am sure MinTrut will defend these actions and say "But the kid seems fine. :)"

I have never seen so much defense of a child drag queen.
I've never seen such obsession - do you specialize in this stuff?
Seems MinTrut is on full defense.
Offense; I'm very offensive :)
I am thinking one of three things...
:eek:

Don't let that brain get overheated; maybe start with one coherent thought and work your way up from there. :)
The first I can't mention or I will get banned.
You keep not mentioning something.

I know you like me; does that scare you?
Mini is a Drag Queen
In your fantasies perhaps.
the third I can't or I will get banned.
You have all these unmentionables.

You really should unburden yourself. :)
I guess read between the lines
This reminds me of an old Ivory Merchant flick...

But yeah - the kid seems like he's having harmless fun. :)

This is the second set of parents abusing their son for money. Desmond was the first boy child stripper. He also started at six. Parents would dress Desmond up as a girl and take him around to gay bars where the child would bump and grind.
Desmond!

Y'all were SUPER-triggered by him.

He's selling beauty products now; seems fine.
Drunk child molesters would shove dollar bills into his g string.
They did?

This sounds quite unlikely.
Of course, no alcohol was served during the performance. That would be illegal.

These parents decided to turn their son into the same kind of pervert food for money. This isn't a child having a little dance and so much fun. This is an underage child trained to remove clothing in front of cheering predators then bend over and shake his ass in front of their faces. There IS NO DEFENSE of this despicable behavior. The child should be removed from this home immediately. Victorian times had underage lady boys that did the same thing. Until they died of syphilis.
That's QUITE the "history" lesson.

You really should have your own YT channel.

Self-righteous Pervert Predator; you could be bigger than Taylor Swift. :)

Parents have fuked up kids since time began and they have a right to raise their child in any venue they choose within reason. We have to live with that fact and accept it. The problem comes when modern society isn't sane enough to distinguish between parental rights and government sponsored groomers?

I am sure MinTrut will defend these actions and say "But the kid seems fine. :)"

Desmond!

Y'all were SUPER-triggered by him.

He's selling beauty products now; seems fine.

They did?

This sounds quite unlikely.

That's QUITE the "history" lesson.

You really should have your own YT channel.

Self-righteous Pervert Predator; you could be bigger than Taylor Swift. :)
It's a shame that you don't even know what you support with such fervor.

I support YOU.

With super-fervor.

I want to see your YouTube show! :)

Here's some inspiration:

It would certainly be better than watching little boys bump, grind and strip with men shoving money into the g string that's left. Sorry, but you cannot defend this no matter how many church ladies you put up. These children should be immediately taken from these parents. It's no better than selling the children into prostitution.

A six year old dressing up dancing in front of adults that he is not related to is sick. Why do people that don't know the 6 year old want to see that?
So when my daughter got dressed up in her ballet outfit and performed with her dance group for all the parents, that was sick? How stunted are you you Bingo? 😄

This is a delicate subject. Many thoughts go through my head. Who is responsible for this. How did this happen?
Who should be held accountable? What is a suitable punishment? This has been seen in public. Authorities not alerted?

"He was taught as a toddler to dress up as a girl and perform provocatively for adults as they hand him cash tips." :confused:

Who taught this child this behavior?

America taught this behavior because our country doesn't have American values, morals, standards and pride anymore.

That's why legit TV shows like this actually exist and it sickens me.

It would certainly be better than watching little boys bump, grind and strip with men shoving money into the g string that's left.
Oh that's good - lead with that!

PLEASE do it!

You could call it "A Homophobic History of the World."

Joan of Arc?

Cross-dresser & filthy, godless whore!

Burn her again, ECB! :)
Sorry, but you cannot defend this no matter how many church ladies you put up.
Speaking of church ladies, here's some inspiration for you:

Joanie may have MC over a barrel, buy YOU can put that little French tart back in her place!
These children should be immediately taken from these parents. It's no better than selling the children into prostitution.
:laughing0301:

Absolutely!

You can do your show with just a phone you know:

Your biggest fan,

Minnie

Forum List

Back