The Cell Phone/Smart Phone thingy

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Since some years, people point out in some way that I should buy a Cell Phone/Smartphone. I had several in the last ten years but I never heard the ring. The last time I purchased one was this year, some Samsung smartphone with Android. Despite the incessantly invitations to get a phone, nobody noted at least I have one and no girl asked for my number. So what am I supposed to do with an empty phone dictionary? Oh yes, I played some games and used the phone as W-LAN Spot until I sold it.

Phones are usally used to stay connect with people you´ve already got to know. I think we all can agree on that. Unfortunately, this is also why I don´t need a phone.

People, who know me, know where I live and if my flat isn´t good enough, despite meticulous cleanliness and even some snugness, my phone would not be as well.

Since some years, people point out in some way that I should buy a Cell Phone/Smartphone. I had several in the last ten years but I never heard the ring. The last time I purchased one was this year, some Samsung smartphone with Android. Despite the incessantly invitations to get a phone, nobody noted at least I have one and no girl asked for my number. So what am I supposed to do with an empty phone dictionary? Oh yes, I played some games and used the phone as W-LAN Spot until I sold it.

Phones are usally used to stay connect with people you´ve already got to know. I think we all can agree on that. Unfortunately, this is also why I don´t need a phone.

People, who know me, know where I live and if my flat isn´t good enough, despite meticulous cleanliness and even some snugness, my phone would not be as well.

And your smile in your avatar, is very inviting too...maybe it's the banana's :)

Forum List

Back