The Changing Paradigm Between Gays and Straights

The devil himself is overseeing the thought process of today's liberals...

150451_589618654382382_1666868938_n_zps6c3f277a.jpg

The devil himself is overseeing the thought process of today's liberals...

And you are genuinely mentally ill. I've said it before and I will say it again. Get help.

From your perspective, 007 should take that as the highest form of compliment anyone can pay him. :D

My comments are not based on any specific topic. They are based on seeing him post on two different boards over a period of a few years. I firmly believe that 007 is mentally ill and unstable.

And you are genuinely mentally ill. I've said it before and I will say it again. Get help.

From your perspective, 007 should take that as the highest form of compliment anyone can pay him. :D

My comments are not based on any specific topic. They are based on seeing him post on two different boards over a period of a few years. I firmly believe that 007 is mentally ill and unstable.

On this particular point he isn't though. Again, it may be a perspective thing.

On this particular point he isn't though. Again, it may be a perspective thing.

If you want to believe that some evil, supernatural entity is guiding liberal's minds, you are free to do so. I will pass on such nonsense.

If you want to believe that some evil, supernatural entity is guiding liberal's minds, you are free to do so. I will pass on such nonsense.

So your concrete assertions are that never are men tempted to do evil things. In your mind, "things just are". Will that be the legal argument for the next set of behaviors that try to grab the cult of LGBT-14th Amendment precedent to enshrine their behaviors in law? Or will you then suddenly wake up and "recognize evil".

What, would you say, for example, prompts men to molest children [or approve of others that do/did]? If not evil, then what?

So your concrete assertions are that never are men tempted to do evil things. In your mind, "things just are". Will that be the legal argument for the next set of behaviors that try to grab the cult of LGBT-14th Amendment precedent to enshrine their behaviors in law? Or will you then suddenly wake up and "recognize evil".

What, would you say, for example, prompts men to molest children [or approve of others that do/did]? If not evil, then what?

A 16 year old is minor, for most purposes, yes. But Milk was no pedophile, and in my state an 18 year old can be imprisoned for sexual contact with a 15 year old. ANY sexual contact.

I think US census should start collecting data on number of gays (and lesbians, etc.). There are some data collected by public think tanks that suggest that LGBT population is about 3.8% of the US population. I think this data is not correct. I think gay population alone is perhaps somewhere in the range of 10%.

Forum List

Back