The Chicks. They're Back

Not my cup of tea musically. But not bad.

Yes, they are political. They always have been. But then, music has always been a big part of protests.

The video is not just BLM. It covers quite a few protest issues. I saw Feminists, Vietnam protests, LGBT protesters, and even Native American protests. It is a song about marching for what you believe in. Like I said, the music is not my cup of tea. But I like to see people encouraged to march for what they believe.
Yeah, they all have 'issues' but claim they are 'normal' and everyone should accept their lunacy as 'normal.' Since no one in their right mind is every going to do that, they decided to protest, march and then burn down public property, set fire to cop cars, take over police precincts, kill people including a retired black officer trying to protect his neighborhood friend's business, cordon off part of a city and let chaos ensue.....Yeah they have 'issues' all right.

I'm gonna add this......From long long ago. These guys are part of the roots of rock. Scratchy video.....The the gal in it is actually Lena Horne another Goddess IMO.

Yes, they are political. They always have been. But then, music has always been a big part of protests.

The video is not just BLM. It covers quite a few protest issues. I saw Feminists, Vietnam protests, LGBT protesters, and even Native American protests. It is a song about marching for what you believe in. Like I said, the music is not my cup of tea. But I like to see people encouraged to march for what they believe.

I'm not a country fan but I like that song. Mostly because of the words and what it's saying. The song is simplistic but I it is perfect for the song's purpose.

You are very correct. It's not just about BLM. It's about a lot of different things.

I have been a rock and roll fan since the 1960s. It's my favorite music.

Here are the words to the song.

[Chorus]
March, march to my own drum
Hey, hey, I'm an army of one
Oh, I'm an army of one
March, march to my own drum
Hey, hey, I'm an army of one
Oh, I'm an army of one

[Verse 1]
Brenda's packing heat 'cause she don't like Mondays
Underpaid teacher policing the hallways
Print yourself a weapon and take it to the gun range
(Ah, cut the shit, you ain't going to the gun range)

Standing with Emma and our sons and daughters
Watchin' our youth have to solve our problems
I'll follow them so who's comin' with me?

(Half of you love me, half already hate me)

[Chorus]
Oh, I'm an army of one
Oh, I'm an army of one

[Verse 2]
Tell the ol' boys in the white bread lobby
What they can and can't do with their bodies

Temperatures are rising, cities are sinkin'
(Ah, cut the shit, you know your city is sinkin')

Lies are truth and truth is fiction
Everybody's talkin', who's gonna listen?
What the hell happened in Helsinki?

[Chorus]
Oh, I'm an army of one
Oh, I'm an army of one

I'm not a country fan but I like that song. Mostly because of the words and what it's saying. The song is simplistic but I it is perfect for the song's purpose.

You are very correct. It's not just about BLM. It's about a lot of different things.

I have been a rock and roll fan since the 1960s. It's my favorite music.

Here are the words to the song.

[Chorus]
Hey, hey, I'm an army of one
Oh, I'm an army of one
March, march to my own drum
Oh, I'm an army of one

[Verse 1]
Brenda's packing heat 'cause she don't like Mondays
Underpaid teacher policing the hallways
Print yourself a weapon and take it to the gun range
(Ah, cut the shit, you ain't going to the gun range)

Standing with Emma and our sons and daughters
Watchin' our youth have to solve our problems
I'll follow them so who's comin' with me?

(Half of you love me, half already hate me)

[Chorus]
Oh, I'm an army of one
Oh, I'm an army of one

[Verse 2]
Tell the ol' boys in the white bread lobby
What they can and can't do with their bodies

Temperatures are rising, cities are sinkin'
(Ah, cut the shit, you know your city is sinkin')

Lies are truth and truth is fiction
Everybody's talkin', who's gonna listen?
What the hell happened in Helsinki?

[Chorus]
Oh, I'm an army of one
Oh, I'm an army of one
The tune is a POS. A real yawner.

And they have something to say.

This is their latest video.

It's stark, it's rash, it's abrasive, it's blunt and it's BEAUTIFUL.

There are very few words, not many words are needed for what they are saying.

Bravo ladies!

Enjoy:

So a minor country group, figured they could get some easy money from political motivated left-wingers, and scored some cash from them.

*yawn* moving on....

Yeah, they all have 'issues' but claim they are 'normal' and everyone should accept their lunacy as 'normal.' Since no one in their right mind is every going to do that, they decided to protest, march and then burn down public property, set fire to cop cars, take over police precincts, kill people including a retired black officer trying to protect his neighborhood friend's business, cordon off part of a city and let chaos ensue.....Yeah they have 'issues' all right.

They marched for equality. Those who riot, burn and destroy are simply criminals. (or agitators)

They marched for equality. Those who riot, burn and destroy are simply criminals. (or agitators)
Why do they need to march for equality? It's guaranteed in America. They want 'special' rights that will allow them to overthrow our economic system and radically change our way of life. They are Marxists funded by far leftist causes probably funded greatly by George Soros.

And they have something to say.

This is their latest video.

It's stark, it's rash, it's abrasive, it's blunt and it's BEAUTIFUL.

There are very few words, not many words are needed for what they are saying.

Bravo ladies!

Enjoy:

They're stunning and brave
What a statement
I'm moved

You lefties are complete tools and morons

I'm done
Logging off

Jesus christ ...

Forum List

Back