The Chief administrator of EVERY VA facility that cooked the books should be fired

So tell me when the Gov't can get it's collective head out of it's ass.
It's, "So tell me when the Gov't can get its collective head out of its ass." and you worked for them, so did I, so you should know SNAFU by now. Bitching about it won't fix it. You are a minority in this case. It shouldn't be hard to figure out why you are getting the short end of the stick.

Last edited:
The lists were phoney, the wait-times were real. That's fraud not manslaughter.

The Obama defense seems to be that the "lists" were phony but we know the bonuses were real. If it can be proved that the "death lists" were real it's a slam dunk for indictments all the way to the White House but wait, the A.G. is too busy trying to find conservatives who donated too much money to candidates.
There are no death-lists. That's nonsense. This is fraud, mismanagement, obviously, and lack of funding. That's all. Keep your inner drama queen in check.

Evidence and whistle blowers indicate that lists were made and administrators received (lavish?) bonuses when patients died and they cooked the books to show a savings. The lists weren't labeled "death lists" so the defense is that they weren't. That's not enough.

Immediately. This is a no brainer.

How do you know the Administrator was culpable? The whole point of 'book cooking' is to do it so others don't know it's going on.

Then find the book cookers and send a message so that potential perpetrators are scared to do the same. Make sense?

It makes more sense than just randomly firing people wholesale like the idiot author of this thread suggested.

It's, "So tell me when the Gov't can get its collective head out of its ass." and you worked for them, so did I, so you should know SNAFU by now. Bitching about it won't fix it. You are a minority in this case. It shouldn't be hard to figure out why you are getting the short end of the stick.

And from you I hear BOHICA..................which you should know as well.

It's a matter of fact about the red tape with the Gov't. Which is part of the problem.

We are talking about problems in the VA and I guarantee that the Red Tape will get a lot of the blame as always......

Have we, or will we ever get rid of Gov't Red Tape............Doubt it, which is a factor of why it's going on.

Why can a private Hospital run on a 4th of the budget of a VA hospital...............That's part of the problem and part of the money going where it doesn't belong.

How do you know the Administrator was culpable? The whole point of 'book cooking' is to do it so others don't know it's going on.

Then find the book cookers and send a message so that potential perpetrators are scared to do the same. Make sense?

It makes more sense than just randomly firing people wholesale like the idiot author of this thread suggested.

Firing those who's hospitals are part of the problem makes perfect sense.

If they were in charge of that hospital, and allowed this to go on, then they don't deserve to run that hospital.

If they did try, and pushed to get it fixed, then under investigation they should be allowed to stay.......

That's about holding accountable each individual according to his or her's actions.

And from you I hear BOHICA..................which you should know as well.

It's a matter of fact about the red tape with the Gov't. Which is part of the problem.

We are talking about problems in the VA and I guarantee that the Red Tape will get a lot of the blame as always......

Have we, or will we ever get rid of Gov't Red Tape............Doubt it, which is a factor of why it's going on.

Why can a private Hospital run on a 4th of the budget of a VA hospital...............That's part of the problem and part of the money going where it doesn't belong.

Can you please support those numbers regarding budgets for private hospitals versus VA hospitals.

Appointments’ wait times were manipulated at more than 60 percent of the Department of Veterans Affairs health facilities investigated as part of a new internal audit.

Read more: VA audit finds ?systemic lack of integrity? - POLITICO.com

"“Information indicates that in some cases, pressures were placed on schedulers to utilize inappropriate practices in order to make waiting times appear more favorable,” the audit said."
Read more: VA audit finds ?systemic lack of integrity? - POLITICO.com

Cooking the books doesn't change how fast they could be seen or treated. For that you need staff and money, lots of it.

All who are chasing this issue for political ends need to STFU.

Medicare Administrative Costs Are Higher, Not Lower, Than for Private Insurance

Reports like this on Medicare, and past experience on the costs.........

Going with some of the Medicare costs they aren't 4 times in this report, but 12.3% higher.

Was that a response to my request?

I'm looking for old data at the momemt, because I remember the debates and reports back then showing the higher costs. still looking.

I hope you don't spend too much time looking. You will not find any credible data showing that VA hospitals cost 4 times more than private hospitals to run.

Firing those who's hospitals are part of the problem makes perfect sense.

If they were in charge of that hospital, and allowed this to go on, then they don't deserve to run that hospital.

If they did try, and pushed to get it fixed, then under investigation they should be allowed to stay.......

That's about holding accountable each individual according to his or her's actions.

The author of this thread is an employer, a guy 'in charge' if you will. Ask him, if one of his employees were caught stealing from the company in one way or another,

would he fire the employee, and also fire himself?

Today, 01:12 PM
Remove user from ignore listLoneLaugher
This message is hidden because LoneLaugher is on your ignore list.
View Post Today, 01:14 PM
Remove user from ignore listNYcarbineer
This message is hidden because NYcarbineer is on your ignore list.
View Post Today, 01:16 PM
Remove user from ignore listNYcarbineer
This message is hidden because NYcarbineer is on your ignore list.
View Post Today, 01:17 PM
Remove user from ignore listLoneLaugher
This message is hidden because LoneLaugher is on your ignore list.

Lol

Forum List

Back