The Chris Lang Murder Cover Up: SHAME ON CNN, FOX, MSNBC ETC!!!

1. Have the police released the shooters with no charges?

2. Are people saying they were justified and the victim a punk?

Not for murder for these thugs, but for self defense by an honest citizen earlier, yes.
No, victim was white, and the murder's thugs

Stupid questions

-Geaux

To bad I was not on patrol. Could of used some targets of opportunity

-Geaux

Thug1.jpg

Thug2.jpg

thug3.jpg

I'm just trying to figure out why white wingers aren't sending them hundreds of thousands of dollars for a "job well done"? I thought that's what Republicans do for people who shoot people on the street who were minding their own business.

I'm just trying to figure out why white wingers aren't sending them hundreds of thousands of dollars for a "job well done"? I thought that's what Republicans do for people who shoot people on the street who were minding their own business.

:eusa_boohoo:

:cuckoo:

-Geaux

I hope they are tried as adults.

Oklahoma has the Death Penalty and frequently uses it. .. :thup:

That can only result in them becoming Liberal martyrs. If they write a children's books, then it will seal the deal. liberals could only love them more had they killed a cop.
Oklahoma is a very red state.......liberals aren't welcome. .. :cool:

1. Have the police released the shooters with no charges?

2. Are people saying they were justified and the victim a punk?

IT was proven in a court of law zimmerman was justified but it still did not stop others saying other wise ..

No it did not....but has that happened in this case? Or does it seem like everything is up and up and the victim ISN'T the bad guy and the perps are arrested right away?

Yes or no.

Forum List

Back