The Christian Tithe ripoff.

You stand for the condemnation of unbelievers,. I stand for their complete forgiveness and salvation. I see salvation in the scriptures and I search the scriptures for it. There is now no condemnation for the world ; Jesus has overcome the world and satan ;Jesus has died to keep sinners out of the hands of satan and Christians ; and anyone who condemns humans. The devil and Christians cannot stop the salvation of sinners.
And yet Jesus Himself says multiple times in Scripture that people will be condemned. Your problem isn't with me, it's with Him.

Your dead wrong , my problem is with Christianity and their lust for condemnation. I know posting scriptures is a useless cause for those who think like you , but for others , here's 150 reasons why I have no problem with Jesus , and unbelievers have no problem with him either;

150 Reasons For Believing In The Final Salvation Of All Mankind
Your problem is indeed with Jesus, because He makes it absolutely clear that many will be condemned. I have posted Scripture multiple times for you showing exactly that, but you either ignore them altogether or just change the words to suit your viewpoint.

The Christian tithe is a rip off. A rip off of scripture by the church to change the biblical principles to words that suit their viewpoint.
A plain reading of Christ's words make it clear that people will be condemned for unbelief and sin. Your problem is with Him, not with Christianity.
Jesus already died for our sins, that bill is paid.

And yet Jesus Himself says multiple times in Scripture that people will be condemned. Your problem isn't with me, it's with Him.

Your dead wrong , my problem is with Christianity and their lust for condemnation. I know posting scriptures is a useless cause for those who think like you , but for others , here's 150 reasons why I have no problem with Jesus , and unbelievers have no problem with him either;

Your problem is indeed with Jesus, because He makes it absolutely clear that many will be condemned. I have posted Scripture multiple times for you showing exactly that, but you either ignore them altogether or just change the words to suit your viewpoint.
The scriptures have been changed many, many times. What's one more?
Evidence?
Oh, come on, seriously? Just search the net, I'm not going to do it for you. Start with how the KJV came about, it was edited by tons of people gathered for just that purpose.
Likewise, I'll have you do the research to find out that the OT has been altered very little from the earliest manuscripts on and the NT was written a lot earlier than you insist it was.

Evidence?
Oh, come on, seriously? Just search the net, I'm not going to do it for you. Start with how the KJV came about, it was edited by tons of people gathered for just that purpose.
Likewise, I'll have you do the research to find out that the OT has been altered very little from the earliest manuscripts on and the NT was written a lot earlier than you insist it was.
"Emperor Constantine, who was Roman Emperor from 306 CE until his death in 337 CE, used what motivates many to action -MONEY! He offered the various Church leaders money to agree upon a single canon that would be used by all Christians as the word of God. The Church leaders gathered together at the Council of Nicaea and voted the "word of God" into existence."
The Ungodly Origins of the Bible

And that was just the first link that came up, there are tons more...

Evidence?
"Emperor Constantine, who was Roman Emperor from 306 CE until his death in 337 CE, used what motivates many to action -MONEY! He offered the various Church leaders money to agree upon a single canon that would be used by all Christians as the word of God. The Church leaders gathered together at the Council of Nicaea and voted the "word of God" into existence."
The Ungodly Origins of the Bible

And that was just the first link that came up, there are tons more...
You're not doing your assigned research.

God absolutely exists.
Prove it. Without referencing the Big Book of Fiction.
Your standard of evidence for alien abduction is anecdotal. There are millions of accounts of people for thousands of years having contact with God. Therefore, using your standard of proof, God absolutely exists.
So you're saying that using anecdotal evidence, your god is proven? Ok, I can agree with that. But for me, that doesn't pass my sniff test, I need more than anecdotal evidence.
And I can say that I don't personally have any proof of aliens, but real things have happened to real people, unlike with god, nothing can actually be traced back to have been done by an invisible being.

God absolutely exists.
Your standard of evidence for alien abduction is anecdotal. There are millions of accounts of people for thousands of years having contact with God. Therefore, using your standard of proof, God absolutely exists.
So you're saying that using anecdotal evidence, your god is proven? Ok, I can agree with that. But for me, that doesn't pass my sniff test, I need more than anecdotal evidence.

Okay, but look at it this way. You believe in alien abductions based on a relative handful of accounts that have happened over what, the last 50 years or so? Yet you completely dismiss the huge volume of accounts from people who have encountered God over thousands of years. Why do you insist on far more evidence for the existence of God than you do for alien abductions?

And I can say that I don't personally have any proof of aliens, but real things have happened to real people, unlike with god, nothing can actually be traced back to have been done by an invisible being.
What evidence beyond anecdotal do you have of alien abductions?

Using that same standard, absolutely things can be traced back to having been done by God. And my belief goes further than just the anecdotal, because I personally have proof of God working, proof that satisfies me. It is the same kind of proof you would have if you personally were abducted by aliens but they returned you with no proof that anyone else would accept.

The bottom line remains, your belief in alien abductions is based on faith, just as my belief in God began with faith.

Christian tithing is Voluntary.

The Government puts a gun to one's head to take over 50% of one's productive life. I'd worry more about that.

God absolutely exists.

Okay, but look at it this way. You believe in alien abductions based on a relative handful of accounts that have happened over what, the last 50 years or so? Yet you completely dismiss the huge volume of accounts from people who have encountered God over thousands of years. Why do you insist on far more evidence for the existence of God than you do for alien abductions?

Using that same standard, absolutely things can be traced back to having been done by God. And my belief goes further than just the anecdotal, because I personally have proof of God working, proof that satisfies me. It is the same kind of proof you would have if you personally were abducted by aliens but they returned you with no proof that anyone else would accept.

The bottom line remains, your belief in alien abductions is based on faith, just as my belief in God began with faith.
There's is no real proof of god's intervention that I know of. And there's no proof of anything that the bible says that god did.
As for alien abductions, real things have happened, you just seem not to accept them.

God absolutely exists.

There's is no real proof of god's intervention that I know of. And there's no proof of anything that the bible says that god did.
As for alien abductions, real things have happened, you just seem not to accept them.
I remain agnostic on the alien thing, but I continue to point out that there is no real evidence of alien abductions and that your belief in them is faith based. You have faith, but malign mine.

God absolutely exists.

I remain agnostic on the alien thing, but I continue to point out that there is no real evidence of alien abductions and that your belief in them is faith based. You have faith, but malign mine.
Real things have happened to people that they have been able to prove, like disappearing for hours or days, you simply think they are liars. There is simply no proof whatsoever of god's intervention.

Real things have happened to people that they have been able to prove, like disappearing for hours or days, you simply think they are liars. There is simply no proof whatsoever of god's intervention.
We've been over that whole proof thing before, and using your standard, the proof of God's existence is overwhelming.

Real things have happened to real people, like healing sicknesses through prayer, people returned from the dead, and supernatural protection while doing missions, and you think they are all liars. There is simply no real proof whatsoever of alien abductions.

See how that works? You have faith that alien abductions are real, despite having no real evidence. You are upset that I would challenge that faith, yet you have no problem asserting that my faith, which is based on not only a much larger data set than yours, but bolstered by personal experience, is false.

We've been over that whole proof thing before, and using your standard, the proof of God's existence is overwhelming.

Real things have happened to real people, like healing sicknesses through prayer, people returned from the dead, and supernatural protection while doing missions, and you think they are all liars. There is simply no real proof whatsoever of alien abductions.

See how that works? You have faith that alien abductions are real, despite having no real evidence. You are upset that I would challenge that faith, yet you have no problem asserting that my faith, which is based on not only a much larger data set than yours, but bolstered by personal experience, is false.
What is "supernatural protection while doing missions"? I've never heard of that before. As for healing through prayer, well, if prayer worked, then everyone would get healed, which they don't. 3 out of 3 billion who pray is simply happenstance more than anything else, lol. As for people coming back from the dead, what proof is there that an invisible person intervened? Anything?
But what you're saying is that if I have faith that aliens exist, so can you have faith that your god exists? So you base your proof on something you thing is bogus (my supposed faith of aliens)? Not a very strong argument, brah.

Ever consider the possibility that God is actually an extra terrestrial who came here a LOOOOONG time ago, genetically modified Neanderthals into modern man, and will come back to Earth when we finally meet Him in the clouds (like somewhere at the edge of the Solar system)?

There...............covered both sides.

Look up "ancient astronaut theory" sometime.

The Christian tithe can make you feel spiritual , like giving the money actually builds character.

Giving money is a way to grow spiritually? Oh so now we can buy our spirituality?

The Christian tithe can make you feel spiritual , like giving the money actually builds character.

Giving money is a way to grow spiritually? Oh so now we can buy our spirituality?
You're just cheap.

You actually think God is going to be concerned with how much money you have given to a church?

Forum List

Back