The CIA and Russian Hacking

You need to stop watching Jack Ryan movies. Really. The idea of a successful, heroic, benevolent CIA is a tad over the top. Please stop, when I burst into random laughter while looking at my phone. My family thinks I've lost it.
Of course you laugh. You're a civilian who has never sworn an oath, never served your country yet openly laugh at those who do. You're just a typical American civilian: All hat, no cattle.
I removed that post because I feared it was too harsh, but after seeing your response, I see I was totally correct. As usual.

The CIA is nit an honorable or even legal, branch of the service. At best it should never have come into being and every operative should be given a pink slip. At worst, they should be imprisoned and worse.

Trump got 62 mm votes, and another 73 mm voted against him.

The popular vote is working out that public push back, the intel agencies, Obama, and GOP congress is grind Trump to halt before he gets started.
Snopes final numbers.
Trump 62,972,226
Hillary's 62,277,750
Keep on quoting fiction though.

This is the same CIA who is far better with cyber tracking than the two posters pretending above.

The Russian hacking is and will continue to rip a huge hole in the Trump presidency.
He is your president so stop whining, snowflake.

Indeed,

but the alt-left is following SOP when it comes to Republicans

they hope to find something to use against the administration

remember the fake story about Bush going to Iran before the election
for Reagan

same crap - different day

The CIA is purportedly reached the conclusion that the Russians were behind the hacking of the DNC and Podesta emails. This leaves me less certain than more certain. Perhaps if the CIA had a track record of being right when important decisions were before us, but sadly they don't.

The CIA are the ones who told us that they were absolutely certain that a factory was being used to create Chemical Weapons. President Bill Clinton ordered it bombed, and we were roundly chastised in the Worlds Press for bombing an Asperin factory.

Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory - Wikipedia

We were certain thanks to the CIA, and we were wrong, again thanks to the CIA. Iraqi WMD's, assessments of groups that were actually Terrorists that the CIA said were moderate. It's not a question of what the CIA got wrong, it's more along the lines of what they ever got right?

The CIA has a long history of missing things, or getting them wrong. The CIA somehow missed the massing of troops in North Korea before the invasion of the South in 1950. The CIA was wrong about China coming into that same war. Oh they'll never do it.

The CIA got quite a bit wrong, screwed up quite a bit, but that's not all. The Walker Spy Ring was able to work right under their noses for decades. Despite overwhelming evidence that someone was tipping the Soviet's off, nobody in the CIA thought to question Aldrich Ames, one of the few people with access to all the information that had leaked to the Soviets.

It goes on, and on, and on. CIA screw up after CIA mistake. Now, with this record in mind, we turn to the claim that the CIA is certain that the Russians were involved in the hacking of the DNC and Podesta emails. OK, first let's go back a bit. Wasn't it the FBI, State, and CIA departments that told us they were certain that nobody hacked Hillary's email server?

How certain are they, more or less certain than they were that the Asperin factory was making VX gas? Are you more certain, or less that Iraq had WMD's?

That's what so funny to me. People who would be swearing that the CIA is making it up if the President was W are the same ones who are stomping their foot now and screaming that the CIA are certain and why isn't that good enough for you?

Yes Obama is President. Yes, Obama's appointed Director is in charge. The problem is that the drones in the basement who are the ones putting together the reports are the same drones who were in the basement when the Boston Bombers were identified by Russian Intelligence and who were unable to overcome a "typo" to identify them before dozens were killed and wounded.

Telling me the CIA is certain is sort of like telling me you have the perfect system for beating the Lottery. I'm going to admit that you might, might be right. However I'm not going to empty my Savings account on the chance that you might be right. I may hand you a dollar and tell you to put me in on some of that action, but I'm not buying in all the way.

So no, telling me the CIA is certain is not in any way proof of anything in my mind. I've learned to be suspicious of the CIA. Because I can't help but remember that the CIA was the first folks out there asking what the hell the Arab Spring was, and assuring the administration that the dictators who were being protested against, were going to put the riots down and restore order. Fall of the Berlin Wall, nobody saw that coming.

Yeah, I'm saying the CIA tends to see what isn't there, and doesn't see what is there. IF the CIA came out and swore it wasn't the Russians, I'd probably suspect the Russians a lot more.

The DNC was hacked by the CIA and NSA, this is their job, it's not called hacking but monitoring, the NSA can actually do it's monitoring, hacking from inside Russia if they choose. It's a game of sorts, much like an episode of Hogans Heroes only real

This is the same CIA who is far better with cyber tracking than the two posters pretending above.

The Russian hacking is and will continue to rip a huge hole in the Trump presidency.
He is your president so stop whining, snowflake.

Indeed,

but the alt-left is following SOP when it comes to Republicans

they hope to find something to use against the administration

remember the fake story about Bush going to Iran before the election
for Reagan

same crap - different day
Yes, but Ted Kennedy was having communications with Gorbachev trying to stop Reagan's reelection. But that's okay.

Trump got 62 mm votes, and another 73 mm voted against him.

The popular vote is working out that public push back, the intel agencies, Obama, and GOP congress is grind Trump to halt before he gets started.
Snopes final numbers.
Trump 62,972,226
Hillary's 62,277,750
Keep on quoting fiction though.

to be fair
the alt-left is probably using estimates from their
inside count of dead people votes, repeat votes and
illegal votes

:)

1) All Cold War driven.
2) Claiming Noriega and Montesinos were each a "CIA agent" is pure Hollywood. The Congress authorizing money to be given to nations or individuals, either covertly or overtly, doesn't prove the "CIA has been putting presidents in office in Latin America from time "immemorial."" Even if your foreign website were 100% correct, then the last time the CIA installed a new leader was 1964. Picking a side and supporting them, such as we did with the Afghans after the Soviet invasion doesn't equal "putting presidents in office".

3) Interesting website. So it's all foreigners who are living in the US while bashing it. Fascinating. "Xpatnation will bring together the voices, thoughts, perceptions and experiences of the people of the world who have made the USA their home."

1) All Cold War driven.
2) Claiming Noriega and Montesinos were each a "CIA agent" is pure Hollywood. The Congress authorizing money to be given to nations or individuals, either covertly or overtly, doesn't prove the "CIA has been putting presidents in office in Latin America from time "immemorial."" Even if your foreign website were 100% correct, then the last time the CIA installed a new leader was 1964. Picking a side and supporting them, such as we did with the Afghans after the Soviet invasion doesn't equal "putting presidents in office".

3) Interesting website. So it's all foreigners who are living in the US while bashing it. Fascinating. "Xpatnation will bring together the voices, thoughts, perceptions and experiences of the people of the world who have made the USA their home."
I doesn't matter Kamikaze. It wasn't the point and you know it.

You need to stop watching Jack Ryan movies. Really. The idea of a successful, heroic, benevolent CIA is a tad over the top. Please stop, when I burst into random laughter while looking at my phone. My family thinks I've lost it.
Of course you laugh. You're a civilian who has never sworn an oath, never served your country yet openly laugh at those who do. You're just a typical American civilian: All hat, no cattle.
The CIA and FBI is military?
No. They both, like the military, involve civilian-led agencies which are ultimately funded by Congress and report to both Congress and POTUS. All, like the military, take an oath per the Constitution. Something many on this forum have never done.

Example: Federal Bureau of Investigation - FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin

I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

What Does the CIA Oath Say?
I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

5 U.S. Code § 3331 - Oath of office

The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

The sheep of the Alt Right, cringing at their Orange Shepherd being whipped by the CIA and GOP Congress and the Media and the American public, are being turned into a milling stampede of confused crazies.

This is great.:biggrin:

No. They both, like the military, involve civilian-led agencies which are ultimately funded by Congress and report to both Congress and POTUS. All, like the military, take an oath per the Constitution. Something many on this forum have never done.

I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

It was a simple question and you spiraled off on a tangent. The CIA and FBI aren't just "civilian led" they are civilians. The president takes an oath too, that doesn't make him military. You obviously have a bug up your ass over civilians but always remember, they outrank anyone in the military. I'm a civilian as of long ago and I don't have to take orders or salute anyone in uniform.

The sheep of the Alt Right, cringing at their Orange Shepherd being whipped by the CIA and GOP Congress and the Media and the American public, are being turned into a milling stampede of confused crazies.

If it is great why are you whining?

Laughing at you is whining? That sounds like more of your whining rage.:biggrin:

The election is not turning out as you thought? :thup:

It was a simple question and you spiraled off on a tangent. The CIA and FBI aren't just "civilian led" they are civilians. The president takes an oath too, that doesn't make him military. You obviously have a bug up your ass over civilians but always remember, they outrank anyone in the military. I'm a civilian as of long ago and I don't have to take orders or salute anyone in uniform.
Kamikaze is a special breed of the Air Force. He is all statist and believes that state side black operations are nonexistent.

You desperately want to "win." It can lead you down the path of error. Your statist stance is evident.
Not desperate about anything, sweetheart, but thanks for the projection. Believe as you wish, dear.

On a related note, I find it as fascinating to see people believe their own country is the most evil on the planet compared to the USSR and the KGB as I do "Christians" who are more likely to believe something is the work of the Devil, but rarely, if ever, the work of God.

Laughing at you is whining? That sounds like more of your whining rage.:biggrin:

The election is not turning out as you thought? :thup:
Please quote me about my rage Jake. Are you on crack or maybe you did not recover from the New Year's celebration yet?

It was a simple question and you spiraled off on a tangent. The CIA and FBI aren't just "civilian led" they are civilians. The president takes an oath too, that doesn't make him military....
Civilians who have taken an oath, something, like I said, many on this forum have never done. How many times did you take the oath? If even once, is it still binding or not?

I...You obviously have a bug up your ass over civilians but always remember, they outrank anyone in the military. I'm a civilian as of long ago and I don't have to take orders or salute anyone in uniform.
Incorrect. Feel free to throw spitballs at all of those who have taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution regardless if they are military or civilian even though you have not. You appear to have a bug up your ass because I'm correctly pointing out the hypocrisy of assholes who slam those who are doing their best to support and defend our Constitution while doing nothing themselves.

Forum List

Back