The CIA and Russian Hacking

You desperately want to "win." It can lead you down the path of error. Your statist stance is evident.
Not desperate about anything, sweetheart, but thanks for the projection. Believe as you wish, dear.

On a related note, I find it as fascinating to see people believe their own country is the most evil on the planet compared to the USSR and the KGB as I do "Christians" who are more likely to believe something is the work of the Devil, but rarely, if ever, the work of God.
Uh...you seem to be inclined for some male appendage with your "dear" and "sweetheart" remarks. I hate to break it to you but you are shit out of luck with me in that regard.

It was a simple question and you spiraled off on a tangent. The CIA and FBI aren't just "civilian led" they are civilians. The president takes an oath too, that doesn't make him military. You obviously have a bug up your ass over civilians but always remember, they outrank anyone in the military. I'm a civilian as of long ago and I don't have to take orders or salute anyone in uniform.
Civilians who have taken an oath, something, like I said, many on this forum have never done. How many times did you take the oath? If even once, is it still binding or not?
What the hell are you babbling about? No, once you have your discharge you are no longer obliged. The point is you can't use the CIA or FBI to criticize civilians. Why you feel the need to is beyond me. Lots of fuckups in the military too.

You desperately want to "win." It can lead you down the path of error. Your statist stance is evident.
Not desperate about anything, sweetheart, but thanks for the projection. Believe as you wish, dear.

On a related note, I find it as fascinating to see people believe their own country is the most evil on the planet compared to the USSR and the KGB as I do "Christians" who are more likely to believe something is the work of the Devil, but rarely, if ever, the work of God.
You sling shit hard and fast. It doesn't cover your previous bullshit though. No one made your argument except you. I don't trust everything the government says, I especially don't when leftists are running it. That has zip to do with any foreign entities.

Uh...you seem to be inclined for some male appendage with your "dear" and "sweetheart" remarks. I hate to break it to you but you are shit out of luck with me in that regard.
I think it's how obama's military talks to each other now. Instead of sir it's hon.

You sling shit hard and fast. It doesn't cover your previous bullshit though. No one made your argument except you. I don't trust everything the government says, I especially don't when leftists are running it. That has zip to do with any foreign entities.
Not a single factual refutation of my post. Awesome, but sadly, not unexpected.

It was a simple question and you spiraled off on a tangent. The CIA and FBI aren't just "civilian led" they are civilians. The president takes an oath too, that doesn't make him military....
Civilians who have taken an oath, something, like I said, many on this forum have never done. How many times did you take the oath? If even once, is it still binding or not?

I...You obviously have a bug up your ass over civilians but always remember, they outrank anyone in the military. I'm a civilian as of long ago and I don't have to take orders or salute anyone in uniform.
Incorrect. Feel free to throw spitballs at all of those who have taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution regardless if they are military or civilian even though you have not. You appear to have a bug up your ass because I'm correctly pointing out the hypocrisy of assholes who slam those who are doing their best to support and defend our Constitution while doing nothing themselves.
No, you are getting high off of your anal fumes or something because you can't follow the conversation worth shit.

I haven't criticized the military, civilians or the Constitution. The words are still there. If you want to take criticism of the CIA personal then go for it but it has nothing to do with taking an oath. You idiot.

No, once you have your discharge you are no longer obliged.
Incorrect. An oath is an oath. There is no time limit in taking it.

OTOH, a more factual point is that no one has ever been legally held to that standard once they leave office. Even so, it's still an oath. Something those who have never taken one fail to understand.

Not a single factual refutation of my post. Awesome, but sadly, not unexpected.
It was but it can't be stuffed up your ass far enough for you to see it. Your "divine wind" is robbing your brain of oxygen. Open a window.

Aren't you female? My mistake if you aren't. No, I'm not gay, but it makes me wonder why I thought you were a woman. Have a nice day, sir.

No, once you have your discharge you are no longer obliged.
Incorrect. An oath is an oath. There is no time limit in taking it.

OTOH, a more factual point is that no one has ever been legally held to that standard once they leave office. Even so, it's still an oath. Something those who have never taken one fail to understand.
You don't know what you are babbling about. An oath taken during the military is not binding when you are no longer in the military. I have no authority on base, can't even shop at the PX.

Aren't you female? My mistake if you aren't. No, I'm not gay, but it makes me wonder why I thought you were a woman. Have a nice day, sir.
Nice spinning effort.

...you are getting high off of your anal fumes or something because you can't follow the conversation worth shit....You idiot.
LOL. An excellent summation of your intellectual abilities.

More:
It was but it can't be stuffed up your ass far enough for you to see it. Your "divine wind" is robbing your brain of oxygen. Open a window.
LOL
You can't even quote a post right, you fuckup. ^^^those are your words, not mine.

Aw, you deleted it.

...An oath taken during the military is not binding when you are no longer in the military. I have no authority on base, can't even shop at the PX.
An oath has nothing to do with exercising military privileges. You do, however, still have VA benefits, don't you? Again, an oath has nothing to do with benefits.

You are free to disregard your oath. Many have done it before. You aren't the first and you certainly won't be the last. Just know that there are those who are saddened by the disregard people have for themselves when they break an oath.

...you are getting high off of your anal fumes or something because you can't follow the conversation worth shit....You idiot.

More:
LOL
You can't even quote a post right, you fuckup. ^^^those are your words, not mine.
Lame, but not unexpected coming from you.

Nice spinning effort.
No spin, all truth. For some reason in a previous thread weeks (months?) ago I'd picked up the belief that you were a woman. A nutty conspiracy theorist woman, but a woman nonetheless. Again, my mistake.

More:
LOL
Lame, but not unexpected coming from you.
I'm waiting for you to support being obliged to follow the oath once discharged from active duty. All you want to do is hurl more shit.

Forum List

Back