The CIA and Russian Hacking

...you are getting high off of your anal fumes or something because you can't follow the conversation worth shit....You idiot.
LOL. An excellent summation of your intellectual abilities.

More:
It was but it can't be stuffed up your ass far enough for you to see it. Your "divine wind" is robbing your brain of oxygen. Open a window.
LOL
You can't even quote a post right, you fuckup. ^^^those are your words, not mine.

Aw, you deleted it.
WTF? The post is still there exactly as you quoted it:
...you are getting high off of your anal fumes or something because you can't follow the conversation worth shit....You idiot.
LOL. An excellent summation of your intellectual abilities.

More:
It was but it can't be stuffed up your ass far enough for you to see it. Your "divine wind" is robbing your brain of oxygen. Open a window.
LOL
Are you now resorting to fantasy and lies or do you actually see a difference? Am I missing something in the two quotes?

Uh...you seem to be inclined for some male appendage with your "dear" and "sweetheart" remarks. I hate to break it to you but you are shit out of luck with me in that regard.
Aren't you female? My mistake if you aren't. No, I'm not gay, but it makes me wonder why I thought you were a woman. Have a nice day, sir.
Nice spinning effort.
No spin, all truth. For some reason in a previous thread weeks (months?) ago I'd picked up the belief that you were a woman. A nutty conspiracy theorist woman, but a woman nonetheless. Again, my mistake.
Shit, I expected you to be perfect and not prone to any mistakes. We common mortals make mistakes but a statist never does. You just destroyed my image about the perfect human.

...An oath taken during the military is not binding when you are no longer in the military. I have no authority on base, can't even shop at the PX.
An oath has nothing to do with exercising military privileges. You do, however, still have VA benefits, don't you? Again, an oath has nothing to do with benefits.

You are free to disregard your oath. Many have done it before. You aren't the first and you certainly won't be the last. Just know that there are those who are saddened by the disregard people have for themselves when they break an oath.
When did I say an oath was about privileges? No, I have no benefits, you don't get them unless you are retired or active duty. What's wrong with you? Seriously.

I asked you to back up your assertion, so far you've made no attempt to. Or you looked into it and discovered you're full of shit.

This is the same CIA who is far better with cyber tracking than the two posters pretending above.

The Russian hacking is and will continue to rip a huge hole in the Trump presidency.
Only in the minds of weirdos like yourself.
The problem is,......nobody trusts you faggots anymore.
Everything that the media says is suspect because their reputation is shot to Hell.......or didn't the election prove that to you?

This is the same CIA who is far better with cyber tracking than the two posters pretending above.

The Russian hacking is and will continue to rip a huge hole in the Trump presidency.
Only in the minds of weirdos like yourself.
The problem is,......nobody trusts you faggots anymore.
Everything that the media says is suspect because their reputation is shot to Hell.......or didn't the election prove that to you?

indeed...

2s-qKkRhzX3wgf3RXirGPxdn8rwzQrh4qT-Vg2m_pYQ.jpg

Like fake Jill Stein aka Queen Hillary recounts
just more desperate measures on the alt-left's part

I'm waiting for you to support being obliged to follow the oath once discharged from active duty....

Feel free to point out the time limit stated in this oath:

"I, _____ , having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God.

...All you want to do is hurl more shit.
It's you sir, who are busily hurling shit by derailing this into another personal vendetta of yours instead of discussing the fact military and government officers take an oath to support and defend the Constitution.

Shit, I expected you to be perfect and not prone to any mistakes. We common mortals make mistakes but a statist never does. You just destroyed my image about the perfect human.
I do my best to be accurate. In my career, lives literally depend upon it.

I'm waiting for you to support being obliged to follow the oath once discharged from active duty....

Feel free to point out the time limit stated in this oath:

"I, _____ , having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God.

...All you want to do is hurl more shit.
It's you sir, who are busily hurling shit by derailing this into another personal vendetta of yours instead of discussing the fact military and government officers take an oath to support and defend the Constitution.
Discharging the duties of office should have been your clue.

The CIA is purportedly reached the conclusion that the Russians were behind the hacking of the DNC and Podesta emails. This leaves me less certain than more certain. Perhaps if the CIA had a track record of being right when important decisions were before us, but sadly they don't.

What? Do you really think that all that goes on at the CIA is what makes it into the news?

What you're talking about might be reasonable if we were informed every time the CIA is right and every time it is wrong. But we aren't. For the most part, we don't get informed about most of what the CIA gets right or wrong.

I do my best to be accurate. In my career, lives literally depend upon it.
You are dramatizing it Kamikaze. A professional soldier has to have the resolve to die and that's what makes a good soldier, an efficient killing machine, I am not saying seeking death and be negligent disregarding his life but to make it for another day to fight.

Different part of the oath. No worries. No one is going to prosecute you for violating your oath. That's between you and God.

You are dramatizing it Kamikaze. ....
Wrong again. Just being factually correct.

...A professional soldier has to have the resolve to die and that's what makes a good soldier, an efficient killing machine, I am not saying seeking death and be negligent disregarding his life but to make it for another day to fight.
Still wrong, but I'd expect nothing less from a conspiracy theorist who never took an oath.

You are dramatizing it Kamikaze. ....
Wrong again. Just being factually correct.

...A professional soldier has to have the resolve to die and that's what makes a good soldier, an efficient killing machine, I am not saying seeking death and be negligent disregarding his life but to make it for another day to fight.
Still wrong, but I'd expect nothing less from a conspiracy theorist who never took an oath.
You are falling into the error of assuming things again. We went through on that before a few months ago. You think you are unique taking an oath. Many of us did and don't make a big deal out of it. It was part of our engagement in activities we decided to pursue as a career. You are not unique, you are one of the many. Get off the pedestal you placed yourself on.

Different part of the oath. No worries. No one is going to prosecute you for violating your oath. That's between you and God.

"Different part of the oath" is part of the oath. How can you be expected to carry out the duties of your office when you have no office?

You are falling into the error of assuming things again. We went through on that before a few months ago. You think you are unique taking an oath. Many of us did and don't make a big deal out of it. It was part of our engagement in activities we decided to pursue as a career. You are not unique, you are one of the many. Get off the pedestal you placed yourself on.
You took an oath? What oath and why do you demean those who took the US oath of enlistment with remarks against those who serve?

"Different part of the oath" is part of the oath. How can you be expected to carry out the duties of your office when you have no office?
Correct. Still a different part. You can quibble all you like. Again, if you said the part "So help me God", then it's between you and God. Did you?

You are free to focus on the part about the office. I'll focus on the part about "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic", Weasel.

What is it with you and the oath? The CIA can't be politicized due to an oath? so when Trump steps in and they sing a different tune you'll believe them again?
Unlike you, it's not just words. It means something. Do you think Trump will just mouth the words like you did and not give a flying fuck what they mean, Weasel?

What is it with you and the oath? The CIA can't be politicized due to an oath? so when Trump steps in and they sing a different tune you'll believe them again?

Good point
the oath is only as good as the man who takes it ...

after-all, Papa Obama took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the US

and has spent his entire presidency trying to circumvent it and undermine it

Forum List

Back