The Coming Biden Impeachment and Removal

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This action regarding the Saudis and the plea by Biden to wait until after the midterms to announce OPEC oil production cuts is just the latest reason to impeach Joe Biden and for the Senate to remove him. For this one, they don't even need the 'Pelosi Rules'.

Fe-TT4EXwAE51jW

If Republicans take The House, I have no doubt Biden will impeached ... but doubt he will be removed.

I predict that for many election cycles to come, the annual impeachment of the sitting President will become a ritual.

I applaud this as a way to keep Congress distracted from causing any real damage.

If the Bidens have any self-respect, they will all commit mass suicide together before the impeachment trial and save the country a whole lot of money.

The only question is, can Nancy actually RUN this country successfully after Kammy is impeached too?

Just how far down the chain will we have to go to find a single self-respecting, capable democrat to finish out one failed Biddum disaster?

This action regarding the Saudis and the plea by Biden to wait until after the midterms to announce OPEC oil production cuts is just the latest reason to impeach Joe Biden and for the Senate to remove him. For this one, they don't even need the 'Pelosi Rules'.

Fe-TT4EXwAE51jW
This is what we call a smoking gun.

Demented rapist Biden MUST be impeached, and then removed from office, or forced to resign.

Then rinse & repeat for Kamala. :)

If Republicans take The House, I have no doubt Biden will impeached ... but doubt he will be removed.

I predict that for many election cycles to come, the annual impeachment of the sitting President will become a ritual.

I applaud this as a way to keep Congress distracted from causing any real damage.
I almost agree, but BIden will be the first president impeached AND removed from office if he isn't forced to resign.

If the Bidens have any self-respect, they will all commit mass suicide together before the impeachment trial and save the country a whole lot of money.

The only question is, can Nancy actually RUN this country successfully after Kammy is impeached too?

Just how far down the chain will we have to go to find a single self-respecting, capable democrat to finish out one failed Biddum disaster?
Well, Tulsi's bailed, so finding an honest Democrat is a fool's errand.

Whoever controls fuckwad Biden also controls Kumquat Harris. It makes no difference. The entire regime has to go.
That's what elections every 4 years are for.... The Senate never does their job of removing an impeached president as they should....

so we the people did it... By voting his sorry ass out of office....like 84 million of us did in 2020!

You've got this all wrong.

The prince doing this within 30 days before an election WAS ELECTION INTERFERENCE by a foreign power. The Saudis have NEVER done this before, right prior to an election.

Trump, his best buddy and golf venture partner, likely asked the Prince to do this before the election to interfere with our election.

Do NOT put it past Trump, it is his character to not care about all of us, being hurt by this....he ONLY cares about himself.

Last edited:
You've got this all wrong.

The prince doing this within 30 days before an election WAS ELECTION INTERFERENCE by a foreign power. The Saudis have NEVER done this before, right prior to an election.

Trump, his best buddy and golf venture partner, likely asked the Prince to do this before the election to interfere with our election.

Do NOT put it past Trump, it is his character to not care about all of us, being my hurt by this....he ONLY cares about himself.
The Saudis brought us to our knees in the early 1970's. We started on our way from real infrastructure to human infrastructure and believed we were total pax americana still as the debasement of the fiat currency was pushed to pay for it all. Saudi Arabia told us to go screw ourselves as our gold reserves were nonexistent to cover our Bretton Woods agreements as the world reserve currency.

I say screw the Saudis.... We can do it, without government!! We just need to sacrifice a little....

We all need to voluntarily cut our gasoline consumption, by 10%. The Saudis supply about 13% to us, but us cutting 10% will be enough....more than enough to cut demand to a degree that brings oil prices down....

Shoot! We are all going to have to do that anyway, if prices go as high as predicted! :eek:

Why not start now, all at once, intentionally, and try to stick it to them, before they screw us up the rear end?

I do realize some people have to use every drop they have been buying of gas, but others can cut more than 10% of their useage.....

It's the kind of moment that J F Kennedy spoke of....

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you, can do, for your country.

Well....
this is it.

Actually, it would be the dumbest thing Republicans could do, because it would create real sympathy for Biden.

Kind of like people were kind of indifferent to Clinton until Republicans tried to impeach him.

Impeachment these days is just a political smear, much like a political ad is.

But they remain......................

Honestly, the political theatre from these loons is a real turn off for myself, I could care less anymore.

Anyone with a brain understands that the US federal government is beyond corrupt and hope.

He hasn't done anything out of the realm of his presidency, nothing impeachable...... yet.... And likely won't ever.... He knows the rules and his boundaries, enough so, to stay within them.

Trump didn't know or care about any norms or standards or protocols that we've had a long history of compliance by presidents.

I say screw the Saudis.... We can do it, without government!! We just need to sacrifice a little....

We all need to voluntarily cut our gasoline consumption, by 10%. The Saudis supply about 13% to us, but us cutting 10% will be enough....more than enough to cut demand to a degree that brings oil prices down....

Shoot! We are all going to have to do that anyway, if prices go as high as predicted! :eek:

Why not start now, all at once, intentionally, and try to stick it to them, before they screw us up the rear end?

I do realize some people have to use every drop they have been buying of gas, but others can cut more than 10% of their useage.....

It's the kind of moment that J F Kennedy spoke of....

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you, can do, for your country.

Well....
this is it.
So you’re admitting things were better under Trump….

Forum List

Back