The Common Denominator: Islam

A thread is entitled 'the common denominator: Islam' and then the perpetrator of the thread and all of her sycophants ultimately try to run away from the idea that they are trying to condemn all of Islam for the crimes of a few.

Very funny.

No.

Vulgarity is.

What you call 'name calling' is accurately describing.
I'm good at that.

Okay, then you're a mentally retarded bigot. Happy now?

So do you seroiusly equate world wide islamic terrorism that occurs on a daily basis with chrisitian violence? Do you see them as equivalent? One reaps as much death as the other? Do you really want to appear as being that foolish?

Both are being conducted by a minority of that religion's extremists. The vast majority of each religion's adherents do not participate in that violence or condone it. In that they are certainly comparable. However, the main difference seems to be that with one religion you are willing to blame the entire religion for the acts of it's extremists yet cry foul when the other religion is tarred in a similar way. In order to do that, of course, you have to be able to show that the entire religion is at fault by attacking it's Holy Book, yet that falls apart when closely examined as the Bible contains far more calls to violence - unrestricted violence - than the Quran.

Extremists are the problem - not a particular religion. And the factors leading to this rise in extremism are complex and more than simply religion.
You're the one who is ignorant to equate the two. There is no comparison, 10s of thousands are killed in the name of islam lets keep it real shall we?

So how should we punish the innocent Muslims?
why is it that you throw out stupid questions and actually expect someone to answer such stupidity? all you can do is laugh at idiots like you

Islam Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
Quran 48:29

2014.09.17 (Kano, Nigeria) - Two suicide bombers slaughter fifteen innocents at a teacher-training college.
2014.09.15 (Shahid Hasas, Afghanistan) - A cleric is beheaded by fundamentalist rivals.
2014.09.15 (Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan) - Two brothers and their father are murdered in their home by Sharia advocates.
2014.09.14 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A Shiite cleric is shot to death by Sunni radicals while watering his lawn.
2014.09.14 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A Sunni leader is shot to death by Shiite radicals while sitting outside his store.
2014.09.14 (Bara, Pakistan) - A married couple are killed just outside their home by Taliban fundamentalists.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

A thread is entitled 'the common denominator: Islam' and then the perpetrator of the thread and all of her sycophants ultimately try to run away from the idea that they are trying to condemn all of Islam for the crimes of a few.

Very funny.

Just pointing out that islam has a problem no other religion has.... There is no equivalency today in the 21st century

e87e2ca4391ed235811339be6064ab87d7aa1a68.jpg

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh

2014.09.17 (Kano, Nigeria) - Two suicide bombers slaughter fifteen innocents at a teacher-training college.
2014.09.15 (Shahid Hasas, Afghanistan) - A cleric is beheaded by fundamentalist rivals.
2014.09.15 (Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan) - Two brothers and their father are murdered in their home by Sharia advocates.
2014.09.14 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A Shiite cleric is shot to death by Sunni radicals while watering his lawn.
2014.09.14 (Karachi, Pakistan) - A Sunni leader is shot to death by Shiite radicals while sitting outside his store.
2014.09.14 (Bara, Pakistan) - A married couple are killed just outside their home by Taliban fundamentalists.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

"Catholic Online" again? Jim Hoft? Pamela Fucking Geller? Jihad Watch?
Why no -- it's the religionofpeace site.

Funny that none of these stories are linked. Let's go to the source site.
Oopsie -- not linked there either. Made to appear like links but none of 'em go anywhere.

Wonder why.

Step right up, step right up.... get cherself a bottle of Gullible's Travels, that's right you sir can now own your very own personal bottle of Emmanu... uh I mean Mohamed Goldstein, that's right, step right up.

No shit summa y'all will literally swallow anything.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Oopsie -- not linked there either.

Wonder why.

Step right up, step right up....

Prove the list wrong..............Which attack listed is incorrect..........Prove a couple to show they aren't true.....

Waiting............

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Wonder why.

Prove the list wrong..............Which attack listed is incorrect..........Prove a couple to show they aren't true.....

Waiting............

Isn't my job is it??

You posted the list -- onus is on you to prove it right.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Wonder why.

Waiting............

Isn't my job is it??

Nope. There are over 10,000 examples there............prove one of them wrong..........surely you can do that if the site is BS.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Wonder why.

Waiting............

Isn't my job is it??

Nope. There are over 10,000 examples there............prove one of them wrong..........surely you can do that if the site is BS.

I didn't make the claim dood -- YOU DID. And they have nothing behind them. It's on YOU to prove your positive --- not somebody else to prove a negative.

Watch this.

This afternoon at 3:05 I walked next door to the neighbor's house, broke in and ate their baby.

Prove I didn't.

See where you are?

Oh the density....

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Wonder why.

Waiting............

Isn't my job is it??

I didn't make the claim dood -- YOU DID. And they have nothing behind them. It's on YOU to prove your positive --- not somebody else to prove a negative.

Watch this.

This afternoon at 3:05 I walked next door to the neighbor's house, broke in and ate their baby.

Prove I didn't.

See where you are?

Oh the density....
Taliban beheads religious cleric in Uruzgan province - Khaama Press KP Afghan News Agency

Article on one of the 10,000...........

You stated the site was BS.............Prove it.

It's actually difficult to understand....or imagine....how and why Liberals shill for the maniacal blood cult.....

When the Liberal Peanut President installed the Ayatollah in Iran, the blood cult went into high gear!

a. How is it that the Shah has been replaced by a more repressive, more brutal, more corrupt, less competent Islamic regime? The fact is the Ayatollah has more power than any king, and claimed to speak for God; his followers said “going against Khomeini is going against God himself.”
Dr. Abbas Milani, the Director of the Iranian Studies Program at Stanford University. His recent book is “The Shah”

b. "When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter,the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years.Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

What are they defending??????

No one's defending extremism. Another PC strawman.

"No one's defending extremism. Another PC strawman."
Nay, nay.

Now....tell the truth.

Yours is a spirited defense of Islamism

"Islamism-a fundamentalist Islamic revivalist movement generally characterized by moral conservatism and the literal interpretation of the Koran and the attempt to implement Islamic values in all aspects of life"
Islamism - definition of Islamism by The Free Dictionary

"...the literal interpretation of the Koran..." would include:

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Political Chic, I am not going to engage in another lengthy attempt at dismantling your argument when all I get in return is a shallow one-liner and then a fresh new argument on something else.

Nay nay :D

Wonder why.

Waiting............

Isn't my job is it??

Watch this.

Prove I didn't.

See where you are?

Oh the density....
Taliban beheads religious cleric in Uruzgan province - Khaama Press KP Afghan News Agency

Article on one of the 10,000...........

You stated the site was BS.............Prove it.

No, I stated the incidents were unlinked. Which they are. Here on your own you seem to have found one of them --- in other words you did their work for them -- on one story -- just as you wanted me to do for you. It's their job to back their shit up, and if theey're not going to do it , then it's your job to find better sources.

This is how gullible you are ---- I didn't even use the word "bullshit" nor did I suggest they did not happen -- I said they were undocumented and you plugged the rest in on your own. If I can put that suggesting in your head without even trying, imagine what a site with an agenda and an unethical approach to jounalism can do. One more reason to verify -- clearly you're not taking the news that comes to you but looking for the "news" you want to find and don't care who gives it to you or how true it is.

Here's some of what my link about TROP notes:
TheReligionOfPeace.Com and the Faulty “Islamic Terrorism Ticker”:

If you visit JihadWatch, AtlasShrugs or any of the too numerous to count anti-Muslim hate sites and blogs, you are likely to find on the sidebar a hyperlinked image claiming that “Islamic Terrorists have carried out more than _____ Deadly Terror Attacks Since 9/11.” The image was created by the anti-Islam hate site, The Religion of Peace (TROP), associated with Islamophobe Daniel Greenfield, aka “SultanKnish,” who you will recall earns a pretty penny from the David Horowitz Freedom Center.

The clear visual intent of this “Islamic terrorism ticker” is to provoke an emotive fear and anxiety of a global, monolithic, totalitarian Islam (read: Muslims), that is waging terror everywhere through thousands upon thousands of unmitigated and random attacks. On TROP the “terror ticker” serves as ammunition for the site’s stated missionary proposition of portraying “Islam” as “the world’s worst religion.” It also aids in the attempt to tie terrorism to Islam.

Even a cursory glance at TROP’s list of so-called “Islamic terrorist attacks” reveals it to be nothing more than a deeply biased, propagandistic spin-job that conflates: real terrorist attacks, (semi)religious/culturally motivated crimes, attacks on military personnel and attacks by secular groups with no ideological basis in Islam — all in theaters of occupation, civil war and separatist conflict.

Sheila Musaji comments on this aspect of TROP’s list, writing,

This site lists acts committed around the world – some in wars, some having nothing to do with Islam, but to do with nationalist or political struggles, some in civil wars. No links are given. No sources for any of this just a list of supposed attacks carried out by “Islamic terrorists”.

Musaji’s complaint about their lack of links or citations to attacks holds true, however, one can generally glean where they grab their information. Some of it is likely from verifiable news sources while other sources are Right-Wing Christian/Zionist sites and news aggregators such as World Net Daily, BosNewsLife and Arutz Sheva.​

This is the same bullshit I exposed yesterday with a two-year-old photo of a girl decapitated in a Syrian civil war attack repurposed as "ISIS beheading Christian Children" and the little girl having a hard time at a poetry reading relabeled as "about to be raped". They pull this shit because they know you'll swallow it whole. They play you like a three dollar banjo. Wake UP.

Last edited:
Really? Can we start killing the innocent Muslims with impunity then?

Can we use gas chambers as an exercise in efficiency?

Beside some Neanderthal moron....you....who has suggested that?

You did with this thread.

Not a day goes by that you are not shown to be a low-life, dirt-eating liar.

Today is usual for you.

Yes, making a monkey out of you is the usual for any given day.
You're the "monkey" displaying your stupidity daily

Very funny.

Just pointing out that islam has a problem no other religion has.... There is no equivalency today in the 21st century

No other religion has extremists? We've already proven that wrong.

Beside some Neanderthal moron....you....who has suggested that?

You did with this thread.

Not a day goes by that you are not shown to be a low-life, dirt-eating liar.

Today is usual for you.

Yes, making a monkey out of you is the usual for any given day.
You're the "monkey" displaying your stupidity daily

Very funny.

No other religion has extremists? We've already proven that wrong.
Really? what exactly have you proven ? I haven't seen it. Abortion clinic bombings? abortion doctors killed?? ..LOL...Please... How often has that happened in the last 50 yrs? You people are laughable:eusa_doh:

• There are 13 countries in the world where the state can execute you for being atheist. Every single one is officially Islamic.
  • Muslim Statistics - WikiIslam

Okay. And how many executions have taken place for being an atheist?

Again, the US is the only industrialized Democracy that still executes people on a frequent basis. We really shouldn't be calling that kettle black.

The only danger inherent is Islam is that if you invade their countries and try to take their shit, they will kill you.

Just like anyone else would.
You mean they shouldn't be welcoming? Isn't that what you libs say that we should be with the Mexicans illegally entering our country? Why is there one set of rules for us, but another for others? Why do your rules change depending on who you're talking about?

I think you are a little confused spanky.

Illegals are totally being welcomed by the people who pay them to do jobs white people won't do.

They aren't taking that toilet cleaning job at gunpoint. They are taking that toilet cleaning job because you wouldn't do it no matter how much we paid you.

Forum List

Back