🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The consequences of doubting Truth and Facts...

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
The consequences of doubting Truth and Facts is becoming more and more apparent. Evil prospers in lies and deciet. Society is already begining to pay the price. If you think things are bad already just wait in just a few years we'll be looking back at these times as the good old days when Truth and Reason generally still prevailed. Your thoughts, is this slump in civilized behavior a moniker of things to come or just a phase. I think it's already to late; we can't even agree on how to save what's left of civilization.

The consequences of doubting Truth and Facts is becoming more and more apparent. Evil prospers in lies and deciet. Society is already begining to pay the price. If you think things are bad already just wait in just a few years we'll be looking back at these times as the good old days when Truth and Reason generally still prevailed. Your thoughts, is this slump in civilized behavior a moniker of things to come or just a phase. I think it's already to late; we can't even agree on how to save what's left of civilization.

Seems we need to focus on saving America before attempting to save civilization. When it comes to saving America Biden and company will lie through their teeth, their idea of "truth" and "facts" are just smoke and BS.

The former guy pretty much ended any expectations of truth from our leaders. And his followers not only Let him do it they applauded him for it.

Forum List

Back