The Constitution in a Multicultural Society

You wouldnt recognize intelligence if it were an apple in a bowl of rice. Get real.

Everyone who posts leaves the opinion up to the reader dumb dumb, whether they like it or not.

F is not a liberal, only a religious fanatic, similar in many ways to separatist far right reactionary Christian groups.
I was sooooo hoping that some dope would fall into that pit. Thanks for volunteering for the role, although....in truth, you have vast experience in that role. In 2008, Farrakhan publicly supported then-Senator Barack Obama who was campaigning at the time to become the president of the United States of America, at the same time criticizing the United States.[27][28][29] Following the 2008 presidential election, Farrakhan explained, during a BET television interview, that he was "careful" never to endorse Obama during his campaign. "I talked about him—but, in very beautiful and glowing terms, stopping short of endorsing him. And unfortunately, or fortunately, however we look at it, the media said I 'endorsed' him, so he renounced my so-called endorsement and support. But that didn’t stop me from supporting him."[32]
Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Ba-Zing!

Thank you for proving my point: he is a fanatic, just like a Pat Robertson.

PC, it's about fanaticism, not political philosophy.

You are so easy to toy with. Thanks for playing. :lol:

Many liberals seek to control the discussions, direction and policies of America. They do this by labeling people and attempting to shame folks. They also reward behaviors they like with entitlements. Through a sense of superiority both in moral and intellectual capacities it is an ends justifies the means. This is why we are frequently assaulted with half truths and misinformation by some members of the left.

America has never adopted different cultures, it has assimilated various parts unto itself. We function as an American culture. Dividing America by different cultures certainly would be a form of balkanization.

F is not a liberal, only a religious fanatic, similar in many ways to separatist far right reactionary Christian groups.
I was sooooo hoping that some dope would fall into that pit. Thanks for volunteering for the role, although....in truth, you have vast experience in that role. In 2008, Farrakhan publicly supported then-Senator Barack Obama who was campaigning at the time to become the president of the United States of America, at the same time criticizing the United States.[27][28][29] Following the 2008 presidential election, Farrakhan explained, during a BET television interview, that he was "careful" never to endorse Obama during his campaign. "I talked about him—but, in very beautiful and glowing terms, stopping short of endorsing him. And unfortunately, or fortunately, however we look at it, the media said I 'endorsed' him, so he renounced my so-called endorsement and support. But that didn’t stop me from supporting him."[32]

Farrakhan is like Pat Robertson? You are seriously delusional fake:cuckoo:

There is no such thing as a purist society in America, there never has been and to insist otherwise validates the need for common core in education.

You poor inbred saps have to go back more than 50 years to find evidence of Democrats and the Klan. Ain't that a bitch?

Fifty years? How about four years:

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was a United States Senator from West Virginia. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010 . . .

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[8][12]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[8] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[8] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously. . .​

You poor inbred saps have to go back more than 50 years to find evidence of Democrats and the Klan. Ain't that a bitch?

Fifty years? How about four years:

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was a United States Senator from West Virginia. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010 . . .

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[8][12]

According to Byrd, a Klan official told him, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[8] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[8] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously. . .​

Rik from the short bus forgets that Byrd repented and did his best to make up for it for almost 60 years whereas Strom Thurmond just moved over to the GOP and refused to even recognize his daughter of color.

Play this crap, Rik, and you will be smeared in it.

Nice try at saving face.....effort unnecessary: you have no face to save.

Yes, let's round up all the darkies, homos, intellectuals, and Muslims and put them in FEMA camps. Then gas them.

Down with multiculturalism! Homogeneity forever! We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children. Sieg Heil!

Vote for the New GOP to save Amerika.

4fe3n.jpg

Your simian countenance suggests a heritage unusually rich in species diversity.

"They want to throw white children and colored children into the melting pot of integration, through out of which will come a conglomerated mulatto MONGREL class of people."

Any truth to the rumor that they push your face into dough to make gorilla biscuits?

A KKK vid?

That deserves a reminder: Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

The Klan was a Southern right wing movement. How's it feel to be the direct political descendant of racist Democrats anyway?

Left wing. Get your facts straight.

What is left wing about wanting states rights?

This country has no business being multicultural. We all are Americans and that's good enough. If you're a hyphenated American, then go back to the country ( or continent for those who don't know better) you claim you're from.

It's a core value of American democracy that you have the right to be 'multi-cultural'. It's starts with freedom of religion.

Religion is a key component of culture. Is there an 'American' religion that everyone is supposed to embrace in order to conform to an 'American' culture? Is that in the Constitution?

Yes, let's round up all the darkies, homos, intellectuals, and Muslims and put them in FEMA camps. Then gas them.

Down with multiculturalism! Homogeneity forever! We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children. Sieg Heil!

4fe3n.jpg
Ironically, OP is an immigrant minority, if I'm not mistken. @PoliticalChic ?

It's conservatives who want to shift power down to the 50 separate states, which is literally Balkanization.

If any of you dispute that, you can start with the definition:

Balkanization, or Balkanisation, is a geopolitical term, originally used to describe the process of fragmentation or division of a region or state into smaller regions or states that are often hostile or non-cooperative with one another.

...that is almost exactly what 'state's rights' entail.

Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Every day, your posts are either lies or obfuscation, designed to change the subject.
Quoting Rightwinger? At least you are quoting an intelligent person.

4fe3n.jpg

Comon, she had her eyes done, what more do you want?

This country has no business being multicultural. We all are Americans and that's good enough. If you're a hyphenated American, then go back to the country ( or continent for those who don't know better) you claim you're from.

It's a core value of American democracy that you have the right to be 'multi-cultural'. It's starts with freedom of religion.

Religion is a key component of culture. Is there an 'American' religion that everyone is supposed to embrace in order to conform to an 'American' culture? Is that in the Constitution?

Let's assume that this is merely one of your lacunae.....and it's too early for your usual obfuscation.

1.There is personal religion, and there is civil religion.

From the OP:
. Those who doubt that we can have a successful 'multicultural society' advocate an alternative idea, e.g., we should desire a political culture based on pride in this nation, with the country as the object of a common loyalty, and a secular view of law in which religion is a concern of family and society, but not of the state.
My view.

On would hope that morality, stemming from personal religion, infuses the actions of the nation.
Stephen Decatur: "Our country! In her intercourse with foreign nations, may she always be in the right; but our country, right or wrong."

Morality would prevent that wrong.

2.Civil religion is not a state religion, but rather an expression that religionizes national values, national heroes, national history, and national ideals. It proposes a God behind all gods that especially favors America. The unifying thing is not the object of prayer (god) but the source of the prayer—we Americans.

3. Americans are a praying people. Praying gets even more popular in a national crisis, though Americans have always recognized god and prayer as important. We have "IN GOD WE TRUST" on our currency. We say "One nation under god” in our pledge of allegiance. In many research reports almost all Americans say they pray regularly, and more than half claim they pray “every day.” 4.The prayers offered by “civil religion” are to an expansive god-behind-all-gods—a national unifying god. Civil religion is the common ecumenical ground where we all can gather—not just all Christian denominations, but all religions, and even the great host of people who practice no formal religion at all but believe in god and prayer. This is civil religion. The god of civil religion is the "higher power as you know it"—the god behind all religions and everything else.

5. Although he recognized this as a largely Protestant nation, JFKennedy did make frequent references to god—three times in his inaugural address. Robert Bellah, in 1967 first made the keen observation that John Kennedy's use of "god" however was not in the narrow sense as a Roman Catholic, but in the broader sense as a the god-of-us-all, the god of American civil religion. Bellah suggested that Kennedy was doing exactly what his predecessors had done—referring to the unifying god of American civil religion, not any specific narrow denominational god or even the god organized religion like the Christian god, or Roman Catholic understanding of God. It was the god-above-all-gods, the god of American civil religion.
Civil Religion

4fe3n.jpg

Comon, she had her eyes done, what more do you want?

Is that vaginal slit still different than white women??

Forum List

Back