The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

Putin is far less corrupt than any US president after Carter.
The US is constantly lying to start illegal wars over things like stealing oil or making munitions profits.
The only wars Putin is involved with are when the US takes over countries like the Ukraine with a bribed military coup, and then tries to put US nukes on Russia's border.
Which is all very justifiable.
None of the US wars are remotely justifiable.
Not Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Desert Storm, Shock and Awe, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, the Ukraine, Palestine, Syria, etc.
Putin never started a war for those reasons liar

There was no such bribes and the US had no intentiuon of placing nukes on their border

The US wars are all justifiable and legal

J. Michael Luttig is a former federal judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.

Laurence H. Tribe is the Carl M. Loeb University Professor of Constitutional Law Emeritus at Harvard University.

The only question is whether American citizens today can uphold that commitment.

As students of the United States Constitution for many decades—one of us as a U.S. Court of Appeals judge, the other as a professor of constitutional law, and both as constitutional advocates, scholars, and practitioners—we long ago came to the conclusion that the Fourteenth Amendment, the amendment ratified in 1868 that represents our nation’s second founding and a new birth of freedom, contains within it a protection against the dissolution of the republic by a treasonous president.

This protection, embodied in the amendment’s often-overlooked Section 3, automatically excludes from future office and position of power in the United States government—and also from any equivalent office and position of power in the sovereign states and their subdivisions—any person who has taken an oath to support and defend our Constitution and thereafter rebels against that sacred charter, either through overt insurrection or by giving aid or comfort to the Constitution’s enemies.

The historically unprecedented federal and state indictments of former President Donald Trump have prompted many to ask whether his conviction pursuant to any or all of these indictments would be either necessary or sufficient to deny him the office of the presidency in 2024.

Trump Is Constitutionally Prohibited From the Presidency

I agree with Luttig and Tribe. Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution seem clear to me! What will SCOTUS do? What do you think?

Watch the Supreme Court go on about state's rights, and then suddenly, when it's inconvenient for them, decide that states have no rights at all.

Putin is far less corrupt than any US president after Carter.
The US is constantly lying to start illegal wars over things like stealing oil or making munitions profits.
The only wars Putin is involved with are when the US takes over countries like the Ukraine with a bribed military coup, and then tries to put US nukes on Russia's border.
Which is all very justifiable.
None of the US wars are remotely justifiable.
Not Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Desert Storm, Shock and Awe, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, the Ukraine, Palestine, Syria, etc.

There was no such bribes and the US had no intentiuon of placing nukes on their border

Not all wars. Vietnam and Iraq were not.
They were indeed especially Vietnam

Your boy is flailing........talk about a loser....

Confounding leftists in and outside of major media who've spent years portraying Donald Trump as a racist, Hispanic support for the former president continues to surge -- to the point that Trump is now the first choice among the increasingly significant US demographic.

Meanwhile, black enthusiasm for Biden has plummeted since 2020, leaving many in the Democrat electoral cornerstone eager to vote for a third-party candidate. These are among several findings of a new USA Today/Suffolk University poll that are sure to compound Democrats worries about the 2024 election.

If you are unable to contribute or keep on insisting to hijack this thread ,your ass is gone, say go ahead.

Watch the Supreme Court go on about state's rights, and then suddenly, when it's inconvenient for them, decide that states have no rights at all.
I have respected the supreme court all my life, until it became right wing ugly and hateful , they are simply legislating from the bench now. I believe it has to be taken apart and repaired. Democracy will fail under a court like this, The right doesn't care because they hate our country and it's democracy. As a party they have chosen dictatorship over democracy. We are sitting on the edge of our destruction as a great nation.

Pution doesn’t start many wars because he has a third world economy and like them, only conducts terrorist activities like he’s doing in Ukraine. Why doesn’t the right congratulate the governors of California, New York and Texas with economies greater than Russia for not starting wars. ?

I have respected the supreme court all my life, until it became right wing ugly and hateful , they are simply legislating from the bench now.
Who are you kidding? What do you think Roe vs Wade was? It was created by legislating from the bench........SCOTUS over turned it because it was unconstitutional.Your boys ran to SCOTUS to void laws they didn't like..that, my man, is legislating from the bench.
I believe it has to be taken apart and repaired.
It was by President Trump.

If you are unable to contribute or keep on insisting to hijack this thread ,your ass is gone, say go ahead.
Go ahead....

That stupid article from the conservative blog zerohedge ? What a dufus using these bozos.

That’s illiterate. Keep repeating the same made up shit.
With poll results listed as their source.

With poll results listed as their source.
You represent an old white man with his finger up his ass. Polls that have Hispanic groups favor Trump by small margins broke by 65 to 35/ in the election to Biden. Hilarious. Why ? You still disregard women. And Biden consistently leads among women and you idiots are outnumbered at the polls by women. You‘re so Fking delusional. You’ve been “skewing” women for decades and now they‘ll turn against you more THAN in in 2020 which we predicted on this board….keep sticking your finger up your arse and then taking a wind reading….you will be wrong again you old fart.

Here bubba white guy.

Rahm-Emanuel.-001.jpg

Trump hits new poll highs with Black, Hispanic voters. What to make of it?​

Across five high-quality polls that have broken out non-White voters in the past month, Trump is averaging 20 percent of Black voters and 42 percent of Hispanic voters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/19/trump-poll-support-black-hispanic/

Forum List

Back