The Constitution Prohibits Trump From Ever Being President Again

We'll see if SCOTUS says he 'definitely' was an insurrectionist.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Don't care, that means nothing,to me , I know longer have any respect for this group selected to do the bidding of a monster. Two courts have said he is a insurrectionist, which is no biggie considering every patriot in this country knows Trump is a insurrectionist. He has no respect from any American. Only with the traitors of this country does he have any support and respect.

the civil war was somewhat different than that confrontation on jan 6.......
Has Trump been convicted of leading an insurrection? Has he even been charged?

I thought in our nation you were innocent until proven guilty.

you are talking to the wrong poster bat......

That's in criminal court. This is civil court.

i dont have to accept anybodies ruling.....if i dont agree with it,then i dont agree with it.....when someone tells you......you will agree with it whether you like it or not....i kinda go....yea fuck you too...
You think you are the most important person on here.Guess what ?

Can you provide a link

I could but if you're too stupid to know this matter was raised in civil court, then you're too dumb to be debating this.

I can’t find a link that says Trump is being charged of leading an insurrection in civil court.

I never said he was charged with insurrection in civil court. You have a brain disease associated with TrumpVision that makes you believe in things which aren't really there.

Don't care, that means nothing,to me , I know longer have any respect for this group selected to do the bidding of a monster. Two courts have said he is a insurrectionist, which is no biggie considering every patriot in this country knows Trump is a insurrectionist. He has no respect from any American. Only with the traitors of this country does he have any support and respect.
Said is an accusation, not a legal finding.

All a patriot needs to know:

Said is an accusation, not a legal finding.

All a patriot needs to know:
SHIT PANTS IT is a legal finding my small worm friend, the Colorado supreme court decided that he Trump cant be on the ballet because he is guilty of being a insurrectionist, which of course we all know that already. THat small worm says it is a legal derision. You idiots think you can come up with a fake version of a law and then think you can demand that the courts have to abide by your fake definition. That shows what a pile of shit you people are made of , doesn't it.

diaper dell is a joke. He supports people who forced their way into the capital and shit on the floors and he support a candidate that shits his pants, wears diapers and doesn't ever change them, He stinks so bad that he is like standing next to a open sewer. These are Diapers Dells heroes.

Last edited:
Great! As I can think of about 40 red states who also have the right to run THEIR elections, and Biden will be off the ballot in every one of them.

Then in the future, there will never be another election where all 50 states agree to the same ballot on anything.
Don't let patently false statements stand. CO has no right at all. Constitution gives that right to the Feds.
Despite what Tobfranksays, we are dual citizens, of state and Federal jurisdiction
BTW Lincoln won the Presidence BECAUSE he had been struck illegally off state ballots :)

Forum List

Back