The Coronavirus: What They’re Not Telling You

Like I said, you’re in the same tribe. About what I expected.

Protect the tribe.

Tribe? Tool is not Jewish as far as I know. What do you have against Jews?
There you go again.

Why are you dodging the quesiton?

I’ve already explained why.
Hmmm....well let me say this. I think the most important aspect is communication and that is something the Left in my opinion vilified so I responded in kind. Rightly or wrongly. When you curb communication you basically in my view become a Fascist.

Really, kind of amazing really. Most every Leftist here incessantly calls every Trump-supporter (and you are one by simply not vilifying him) an uncouth, knuckle-dragging, backward inbred! And every "red" state an empty plot of weeds and swamps full of hillbillies, then they complain and wonder when you don't turn a kind ear their way? :eek:

Tribe? Tool is not Jewish as far as I know. What do you have against Jews?
There you go again.

Hmmm....well let me say this. I think the most important aspect is communication and that is something the Left in my opinion vilified so I responded in kind. Rightly or wrongly. When you curb communication you basically in my view become a Fascist.

Really, kind of amazing really. Most every Leftist here incessantly calls every Trump-supporter (and you are one by simply not vilifying him) an uncouth, knuckle-dragging, backward inbred! And every "red" state an empty plot of weeds and swamps full of hillbillies, then they complain and wonder when you don't turn a kind ear their way? :eek:
I’ve actually complimented Azog a number of times. He’s clearly an intelligent person, and quite knowledgeable about some topics.

He’s replied by calling me an idiot and a liar repeatedly.

Now according to him, I’m fascist for not wanting to turn a kind war this way.

There you go again.

I’ve actually complimented Azog a number of times. He’s clearly an intelligent person, and quite knowledgeable about some topics.

Let me rephrase.

Azog: I believe people should show ID when they vote.

Colfax: Then you're a racist.

When a conversation begins like that, how can there be civility or debate?

Thanks for your kind words btw.

89534891_3002379073160356_1430497900848218112_n.png
COVID19 only rarely causes diarrhea?

Thats weird, cause I get it every day from reading people dumbass responses to the dangers of this disease AND they think they are helping Trump somehow by raising the bar for what to expect (by claiming it is just a flu).
What I'm hearing THE LEAST about -- far less than the politics of it or the scaremongering or the screaming -- is exactly what it's like to have it, and how many people just ride it out at home like the flu. Actual, real life facts.

That's not exciting enough to report on, I guess.

He
People need to calm the heck down.

The death rate for coronavirus for people under 50 is 0.1%, or 1 out of 1000 infections

Coronavirus-Death-Rate.jpg
They can’t calm down when the media is inflaming them and our government health officials are completely incompetent.

From Dr Brownstein...a very effective protocol.

Intravenous nutrient therapies are wonderful treatments, but there are other oral natural therapies that are effective against viral infections including coronavirus. Vitamins A, C, and D along with iodine have proven benefit. At the first sign of any illness, I suggest my patients take 100,000 U of vitamin A (NOT beta-carotene), 50,000 U of vitamin D3 and 5-10,000 mg of vitamin C per day for four days. Pregnant women should not take high doses of vitamins A and D. Vitamin C can be increased to bowel tolerance.
Coronavirus VII: We Are Ready and You Can Be Ready Too!

That guy is a fringe practitioner just looking to make a buck on a scam.
Idiot. Government dupe.

Let me rephrase.

I agree, a bad way for a conversation to go down. That’s not how I speak.

Colfax: Israeli settlement policy is harmful to future prospects of peace in a two state solution.

Azog: then you’re antisemitic.

Unfortunately, that is how you speak.

He
People need to calm the heck down.

The death rate for coronavirus for people under 50 is 0.1%, or 1 out of 1000 infections

Coronavirus-Death-Rate.jpg
They can’t calm down when the media is inflaming them and our government health officials are completely incompetent.

From Dr Brownstein...a very effective protocol.

Intravenous nutrient therapies are wonderful treatments, but there are other oral natural therapies that are effective against viral infections including coronavirus. Vitamins A, C, and D along with iodine have proven benefit. At the first sign of any illness, I suggest my patients take 100,000 U of vitamin A (NOT beta-carotene), 50,000 U of vitamin D3 and 5-10,000 mg of vitamin C per day for four days. Pregnant women should not take high doses of vitamins A and D. Vitamin C can be increased to bowel tolerance.
Coronavirus VII: We Are Ready and You Can Be Ready Too!

That guy is a fringe practitioner just looking to make a buck on a scam.
Idiot. Government dupe.
No, seriously. He’s fringe. Feel free to buy all his books and supplements though. Total snake oil.

There you go again.

I’m fascist for not wanting to turn a kind war this way.

Freudian slip?

4000 died under Obama's failure and no big media hype. Goes to show how despicable you people are.

i know that this your current narrative. several other mindless drones have told me this tale already.

Proves you loons are trying to use this to make Trump look bad and it's failing, big time.

regurgitating lies does not prove anything. feel free to fuck off.

~~~~~~
Obama declares H1N1 emergency
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com
Oct 24, 2009 · Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus. "The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to …
"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities," Obama said in a statement..... "Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response."
Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Obviously you don't believe one of your main sources of information.
you morons just throw the same shit again and again. if you were interested, you would know by now at the latest what was going on in 2009. it has been posted many times.
but you are not interested in facts, or honest discussion.

~~~~~~
Facts are facts and you can't change the past actions of your leader or his incompetence. From the get go DJT has acted promptly and decisively in controlling this Wuhan Covid-19 virus. That is why we've had less deaths here than anywhere else.
Obviously you are either too brainwashed by the PMS/DSA Left to logically understand that Obama did not act in the concern or best interests of Americans by waiting till more than 1,000 died of the Chinese Swine Virus, whereas DJT acted quickly and is still acting in the best interest of America and it's citizens.
Honestly what do you expect Trump to do that he has not done so far to stem this virial pandemic? Be specific...

Let me rephrase.

Colfax: Israeli settlement policy is harmful to future prospects of peace in a two state solution.

Negative...well maybe on that topic. I am sick of people piling on Israel when every mostly Islamic country is a complete and utter humanitarian, economic or military disaster. Safest place for a Muslim woman or a Muslim gay man in the Middle East is Israel but the media rarely if ever mentions this. Instead they talk settlements. Why would I support another Muslim nation when every single one is awful. Please explain.

I’m fascist for not wanting to turn a kind war this way.

Freudian slip?
Nah. Just autocorrect. It’s just remarkable how commonly you and some other of the right accuses the left of things they are doing in the same breath.

What I'm hearing THE LEAST about -- far less than the politics of it or the scaremongering or the screaming -- is exactly what it's like to have it, and how many people just ride it out at home like the flu. Actual, real life facts.
That's not exciting enough to report on, I guess.
Most healthy people with no cardio vascular complication, or diabetes or history of smoking, have a 1% mortality risk that is ten times what the flu has. People with these complications have from a 6% to 14% chance of dying depending on their particular set of complication.

If 150 million people in this country gets COVID19, an average prediction, that means we will have about1.5 million deaths among totally healthy people, about 9 million among those with complications (like me).

So all these conservative knuckleheads that think they are helping Trump by downplaying the risks of this disease are being severe chowderheads.

Let me rephrase.

Negative...well maybe on that topic. I am sick of people piling on Israel when every mostly Islamic country is a complete and utter humanitarian, economic or military disaster. Safest place for a Muslim woman or a Muslim gay man in the Middle East is Israel but the media rarely if ever mentions this. Instead they talk settlements. Why would I support another Muslim nation when every single one is awful. Please explain.
Not the point. You prevented the attempt to have a rational discussion on the matter. I or anyone else is required to agree with everything Israel does lest we be labeled anti-Semitic.

You accuse those of doing what you do (in my case, falsely accused me).

Let me rephrase.

Voter ID?

The only case I've ever heard where there is any legitimate excuse is in a few places where Indians live on a reservation where they don't have individual street and house addresses, or some odd case where a person has a handwritten birth certificate, etc., where they simply fail to meet state law to get the necessary documentation to meet voter ID law. AND THAT IS THE STATE'S PROBLEM, the lawmakers simply need to write the revisions which give such rare cases an out where they can meet the requirements and get the needed ID to vote.

HARDLY significant statistically to where such ID laws would ever affect the outcome of any state election.

Let me rephrase.

Not the point. You prevented the attempt to have a rational discussion on the matter. I or anyone else is required to agree with everything Israel does lest we be labeled anti-Semitic.

You accuse those of doing what you do (in my case, falsely accused me).

If I did, my bad. I honestly don't recall.

Let me rephrase.

Seriously? The ONLY thing which has prevented, and always will prevent any 2-state solution since the 1960s is the ARABS.

Let me rephrase.

Seriously? The ONLY thing which has prevented, and always will prevent any 2-state solution since the 1960s is the ARABS.

Indeed. Having a charter that says all Jews must die certainly puts on pause any negotiation or peace plan.

This OP which started this thread belongs in the Rubber Room. Calling this virus a hoax is not only absurd, it is dangerous. That fact stated, President Trump was likely exposed to the virus at the CPAC Conference and/or being on the same plane with Rep. Matt Gaetz the day after the conference:

Current and former Trump officials say CPAC failed to offer useful coronavirus updates, leaving them confused and angry about their level of exposure

Meadows, Other Members Of Congress Self-Quarantine After CPAC Coronavirus Exposure

Since trump refuses to take the test, and may continue to expose others, he is by far a singular worst example of a leader; one who gives false information in direct conflict to medical professionals will exacerbate what is already a pandemic, and is criminal.

Moron: The virus is real. The Left's politicization of it as yet one more Trump-bashing attempt to stir the public into a panic of fear IS THE HOAX.
Trump has been downplaying the risk for weeks and weeks. He’s been telling us it was no big deal, it was going away, it was under control.

He’s been wrong the whole time.

There is no hoax.

There is no crisis either except politics and panic for nothing.

Jo

Let me rephrase.

Unfortunately that’s not 100% true.

Forum List

Back