The Cowardly Liberals on USMB

OP- Of course that spending is over many years and is for for programs (training, education, infrastructure etc) that will make our economy a helluva lot more prosperous, brainwashed shortsighted functional MORON lol. Your greedy idiot billionaire heroes/brainwashers have been turning us into a banana republic oligarchy for thirty years now...Any money won't be coming from you (as the GOP has done, fool) but from the bloated rich and giant corps who've been getting away with murder under Raygun tax rates for 30 years...

Link?? She was part of the Administration in power for the last seven years. Where's all the infrastructure, training, etc.? Oh, I forgot all those "shovel ready jobs" and the failed bankrupted Solendra types of companies that the Administration wasted so much taxpayer money on.

While your bought off party plans to continue screwing the nonrich and pander to greedy idiot billionaires and giant corps....Pub dupes, everything you know is lies and bs- but thanks for 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt world depression, and 7 years of mindless obstruction, functional morons.

A plan to raise American incomes

Provide tax relief for families. Hillary will cut taxes for hard-working families to increase their take-home pay as they face rising costs from child care, health care, and sending their kids to college. She is calling for extending a tax cut of up to $2,500 per student to help deal with college costs as part of her New College Compact, and for cutting taxes for businesses that share profitswith their employees.

Unleash small business growth. Hillary’s father owned a small business—and she understands that small businesses are the backbone of jobs and growth in America. She’s put forward a small-business agenda to expand access to capital, provide tax relief, cut red tape, and help small businesses bring their goods to new markets.

Create a New College Compact. Hillary’s New College Compact will invest $350 billion so that students do not have to borrow to pay tuition at a public college in their state. Her plan will also significantly cut interest rates on student loans and enable an estimated 25 million Americans with student debt to refinance at today’s lower rates, saving the typical borrower $2,000 over the life of their loans.

Boost public investment in infrastructure and scientific research. One of the best ways to drive jobs and improve our nation’s competitiveness is to invest in infrastructure and scientific research. Hillary has called for a national infrastructure bank that would leverage public and private funds to invest in projects across the country. She will call for reform that closes corporate tax loopholes and drives investment here, in the U.S. And she would increase funding for scientific research at agencies like the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation.

Yanno if you sit down and squint, and hold your breath, and grunt really hard, you might be able to get a brain cell to kick into action and figure out that "Liberal" is not necessarily the same thing as "Hillary Clinton supporter". I know blanket statements are just so much easier because they involve no brain sweat but .... just a thought.

The ignorant OP'er ask me the same stupid question, and I have pointed out countless of time I am not supporting Hillary Clinton and I am voting third party if Trump or Cruz are the GOP candidate, and yet to the OP'er claim I am a Liberal supporter of Hillary Clinton.

I swear some of Trump supporters are living proof that they can be dumber than a Albino Chimp with down syndrome!

Judging by the avatar the poster may not have been born yet, so that would explain the limited intellect.
It's rampant on this board, this binary thinking that sees only two possibilities and if you're not in "my" camp, then you must be in the only other one I can see. Then they want to blame everybody else for the fact that they're not bothering to look any deeper than their own tiny little vision. :rolleyes:

The OP is nearly 72 years of age and most probably far more educated than you.

OP- Of course that spending is over many years and is for for programs (training, education, infrastructure etc) that will make our economy a helluva lot more prosperous, brainwashed shortsighted functional MORON lol. Your greedy idiot billionaire heroes/brainwashers have been turning us into a banana republic oligarchy for thirty years now...Any money won't be coming from you (as the GOP has done, fool) but from the bloated rich and giant corps who've been getting away with murder under Raygun tax rates for 30 years...

Link?? She was part of the Administration in power for the last seven years. Where's all the infrastructure, training, etc.? Oh, I forgot all those "shovel ready jobs" and the failed bankrupted Solendra types of companies that the Administration wasted so much taxpayer money on.

While your bought off party plans to continue screwing the nonrich and pander to greedy idiot billionaires and giant corps....Pub dupes, everything you know is lies and bs- but thanks for 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, the corrupt world depression, and 7 years of mindless obstruction, functional morons.

A plan to raise American incomes

Provide tax relief for families. Hillary will cut taxes for hard-working families to increase their take-home pay as they face rising costs from child care, health care, and sending their kids to college. She is calling for extending a tax cut of up to $2,500 per student to help deal with college costs as part of her New College Compact, and for cutting taxes for businesses that share profitswith their employees.

Unleash small business growth. Hillary’s father owned a small business—and she understands that small businesses are the backbone of jobs and growth in America. She’s put forward a small-business agenda to expand access to capital, provide tax relief, cut red tape, and help small businesses bring their goods to new markets.

Create a New College Compact. Hillary’s New College Compact will invest $350 billion so that students do not have to borrow to pay tuition at a public college in their state. Her plan will also significantly cut interest rates on student loans and enable an estimated 25 million Americans with student debt to refinance at today’s lower rates, saving the typical borrower $2,000 over the life of their loans.

Boost public investment in infrastructure and scientific research. One of the best ways to drive jobs and improve our nation’s competitiveness is to invest in infrastructure and scientific research. Hillary has called for a national infrastructure bank that would leverage public and private funds to invest in projects across the country. She will call for reform that closes corporate tax loopholes and drives investment here, in the U.S. And she would increase funding for scientific research at agencies like the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation.

The question was and remains, How is she going to pay for it?

I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.
OK

Lay down your case....provide Hillary's exact proposal and over how many years and we can discuss the merits

Ohhhhh, Astro Turfing Rightwinger, the Phony Baloney and Hillary appear to be on a first name basis, lol. Why are we not surprised that two so obvious incompetents, are tied together at the hip-)

I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.

I am not sure how she proposes to do it but apparently it has something to do with getting rid of hate and increasing love.

There are only two ways she can accomplish it. (1) raise taxes on everyone including the middle class, or (2) Borrow the money and increase the national debt by $2 Trillion. There simply are no other ways to accomplish it.

Sorry,but with your history of crazy ideas, I'll have to see supporting evidence from a sane source before I believe it.

Well, at least we have settle one point clearly. Even Hillary's own supporters haven't the foggiest idea as to what she proposes nor how she intends to [pay for any of her proposals. They truly are "low information voters". Pathetic.

(training, education, infrastructure etc)

like the $1T "stimulus" plan? nice try. We lucky if they patch a few massive potholes. What they do with most of the "stolen" money is......hire friends to golden pension govt jobs, buy votes. Angry, yes.

Yanno if you sit down and squint, and hold your breath, and grunt really hard, you might be able to get a brain cell to kick into action and figure out that "Liberal" is not necessarily the same thing as "Hillary Clinton supporter". I know blanket statements are just so much easier because they involve no brain sweat but .... just a thought.

The ignorant OP'er ask me the same stupid question, and I have pointed out countless of time I am not supporting Hillary Clinton and I am voting third party if Trump or Cruz are the GOP candidate, and yet to the OP'er claim I am a Liberal supporter of Hillary Clinton.

I swear some of Trump supporters are living proof that they can be dumber than a Albino Chimp with down syndrome!

Judging by the avatar the poster may not have been born yet, so that would explain the limited intellect.
It's rampant on this board, this binary thinking that sees only two possibilities and if you're not in "my" camp, then you must be in the only other one I can see. Then they want to blame everybody else for the fact that they're not bothering to look any deeper than their own tiny little vision. :rolleyes:

you are still a poop-flinging n00b

c70zySx.gif

Ok, lovely, we get your point --- i.e., even if Hillary wants to spend two million on programs does not mean you are in favor of it just because you are far more liberal than conservative on most social, moral or political matters. Got it. Big deal.

You would still vote for her over any republican, or wouldn't you?
In other words, a huge deficit is not a major issue for you or for those who will vote for Hillary. And that was his point about the careless and misguided Hillary fans.

The deficit has dropped drastically since Obama has been in office. The drastic increase in his first year was caused by the previous president's actions.
usgs_chartDp01f.png

If you think Obama is a good steward of our limited tax payer funds you are free to believe that. I think it is total insanity. The annual deficit is only lower than the record highs in his first term.

Be that as it may, I do not give any president credit for a robust economy nor too much blame for a bad one. They are no that powerful. However, they and congress can make things much worse, that they can do. But if you think any of us are in favor of more liberal handouts so you can get more to vote for you, that would be a mistake. I am very opposed to many entitlement programs already in place.

Pogo is black, therefore that's racist.

I had nothing at all to do with Pogo being born Black and a racist.
Neither did Pogo, but that is nature of what is "racism" today. It is not what you are, rather, it is how they choose to define you.

That is what the Trump revolt is about.

Actually, I could care less about racism or Pogo.

you are still a poop-flinging n00b

c70zySx.gif

I haven't the desire to paint what you represent.

Then what's with the mental meltdown if more than two people or possibilities are brought into the equation?

Binary thought: wrong and wronger.

Forum List

Back