The Cowardly Liberals on USMB

The OP is nearly 72 years of age and most probably far more educated than you.
Pogo is black, therefore that's racist.

emot-munch.gif

Yes, you uneducated Liberal fools would never know the difference anyhow.

I had nothing at all to do with Pogo being born Black and a racist.
Neither did Pogo, but that is nature of what is "racism" today. It is not what you are, rather, it is how they choose to define you.

That is what the Trump revolt is about.

Actually, I could care less about racism or Pogo.

It's kind of amusing what happens when the intellectually shortchanged inevitably come up short of mental change. I've had my gender bent, my religion chosen for me, my name entered into a political party, my nationality emigrated, and now my race misplaced -- all by asshats who can't deal with the point in front of them.*

Binary thinkers --- if what they see is not one of the "either/or" to which they enslave themselves, then it's necessary to change the nature of the other party; there's no way the flaw could be the tiny little box into which they've sealed themselves while warning the world, "I'M NOT COMING OUT".

SMH

*EDIT - I see Henry's here so I should add "my employment history invented" to that list...

I have proven that not only are they cowardly but they are uneducated and uninformed as well.

They think otherwise because they keep confusing indoctrination with education.

And, Pogo, I guess I was wrong to equate volunteering to clean the cups in the Public Radio Station's employee lounge with actual employment. Though I'm sure it's appreciated. Now were it paid for then, yeah, it would be employment.

Yanno if you sit down and squint, and hold your breath, and grunt really hard, you might be able to get a brain cell to kick into action and figure out that "Liberal" is not necessarily the same thing as "Hillary Clinton supporter". I know blanket statements are just so much easier because they involve no brain sweat but .... just a thought.

The ignorant OP'er ask me the same stupid question, and I have pointed out countless of time I am not supporting Hillary Clinton and I am voting third party if Trump or Cruz are the GOP candidate, and yet to the OP'er claim I am a Liberal supporter of Hillary Clinton.

I swear some of Trump supporters are living proof that they can be dumber than a Albino Chimp with down syndrome!

Judging by the avatar the poster may not have been born yet, so that would explain the limited intellect.
It's rampant on this board, this binary thinking that sees only two possibilities and if you're not in "my" camp, then you must be in the only other one I can see. Then they want to blame everybody else for the fact that they're not bothering to look any deeper than their own tiny little vision. :rolleyes:

Ok, lovely, we get your point --- i.e., even if Hillary wants to spend two million on programs does not mean you are in favor of it just because you are far more liberal than conservative on most social, moral or political matters. Got it. Big deal.

You would still vote for her over any republican, or wouldn't you?
In other words, a huge deficit is not a major issue for you or for those who will vote for Hillary. And that was his point about the careless and misguided Hillary fans.

Nnnnno.
Here's the point, Binary Bob: I've never even brought up Hillary. Because I don't delude myself that there are "only two" alternatives. Y'all mental midgets can only handle two concepts, and if one doesn't fit, then it must be the other --- you completely miss your own failing that there are ALWAYS more than two alternatives.

That's how some of us who have never even posted on O'bama exept in the negative get painted as "Obamabots", "Libtards", "America Destroyers" or whatever the schoolyard term of the day is --- if we've declined to join in the hair-on-fire bullshit hysteria, then surely we must fit into Box B, the antiBox, because your tiny little mind doesn't have room to see all the other boxes.

And you know whose fault that is?

Hint: now appearing in your mirror.

It is claim that will never come true it is to placate to the far left drones to gain their vote..

Hilary and Wall Street go hand in hand..

$2T increase over what time-frame?
I haven't seen a link on the 2 trillion from the op, but projected budgets usually are for a 10 year period, so $200 billion a year....

Cutting the waste in the defense dept along with killing the same tax loopholes that Trump has planned for corps moving abroad etc, could easily achieve the $200 B.

Democrats: All we have to do is raise taxes and the world will be fair and equal and we'll poop sweet smelling potpourri. /sarcasm

It is claim that will never come true it is to placate to the far left drones to gain their vote..

Hilary and Wall Street go hand in hand..

Ah, she's lying again got it.

Neither did Pogo, but that is nature of what is "racism" today. It is not what you are, rather, it is how they choose to define you.

It's kind of amusing what happens when the intellectually shortchanged inevitably come up short of mental change. I've had my gender bent, my religion chosen for me, my name entered into a political party, my nationality emigrated, and now my race misplaced -- all by asshats who can't deal with the point in front of them.*

Binary thinkers --- if what they see is not one of the "either/or" to which they enslave themselves, then it's necessary to change the nature of the other party; there's no way the flaw could be the tiny little box into which they've sealed themselves while warning the world, "I'M NOT COMING OUT".

SMH

*EDIT - I see Henry's here so I should add "my employment history invented" to that list...
If some think you're black, it is the content of your posts. Get a job and stop mooching off the rest of us. You'll feel better about yourself, I promise.

Yanno if you sit down and squint, and hold your breath, and grunt really hard, you might be able to get a brain cell to kick into action and figure out that "Liberal" is not necessarily the same thing as "Hillary Clinton supporter". I know blanket statements are just so much easier because they involve no brain sweat but .... just a thought.

The ignorant OP'er ask me the same stupid question, and I have pointed out countless of time I am not supporting Hillary Clinton and I am voting third party if Trump or Cruz are the GOP candidate, and yet to the OP'er claim I am a Liberal supporter of Hillary Clinton.

I swear some of Trump supporters are living proof that they can be dumber than a Albino Chimp with down syndrome!

Judging by the avatar the poster may not have been born yet, so that would explain the limited intellect.
It's rampant on this board, this binary thinking that sees only two possibilities and if you're not in "my" camp, then you must be in the only other one I can see. Then they want to blame everybody else for the fact that they're not bothering to look any deeper than their own tiny little vision. :rolleyes:

Ok, lovely, we get your point --- i.e., even if Hillary wants to spend two million on programs does not mean you are in favor of it just because you are far more liberal than conservative on most social, moral or political matters. Got it. Big deal.

You would still vote for her over any republican, or wouldn't you?
In other words, a huge deficit is not a major issue for you or for those who will vote for Hillary. And that was his point about the careless and misguided Hillary fans.

Nnnnno.
Here's the point, Binary Bob: I've never even brought up Hillary. Because I don't delude myself that there are "only two" alternatives. Y'all mental midgets can only handle two concepts, and if one doesn't fit, then it must be the other --- you completely miss your own failing that there are ALWAYS more than two alternatives.

That's how some of us who have never even posted on O'bama exept in the negative get painted as "Obamabots", "Libtards", "America Destroyers" or whatever the schoolyard term of the day is --- if we've declined to join in the hair-on-fire bullshit hysteria, then surely we must fit into Box B, the antiBox, because your tiny little mind doesn't have room to see all the other boxes.

And you know whose fault that is?

Hint: now appearing in your mirror.
Again, you purposefully avoid the point made. I explained what the real gist of the point the top poster was making in almost no uncertain terms.

It had nothing to do with whether you agreed with Hillary or not on certain issues. It had nothing to do with one has to be of one position or the other position, no other options.

And yet, you insist on making that the argument. Pshaw. You are so intent on looking like a winner even if it has nothing to do with the issue.

Of course you could re-read what I said above, but what good might that do either one of us?

SMH

If some think you're black, it is the content of your posts. Get a job and stop mooching off the rest of us. You'll feel better about yourself, I promise.
Jeebus what a brainwashed tool...Just because you can't see past the end of your nose, dupe...
The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers. | Fact Left

All since Raygun tax rates duh...

Forum List

Back