The Crackpots and Loons in Public Life Who Love Trump

One really has to wonder what is going on when we consider some of the crackpots and loons in public life who support and worship Trump!!

Case in point:

Jim Bakker: Making Fun Of Trump Is The 'Spirit Of The Antichrist' | HuffPost

Then he went full “Sleepy Hollow” on his audience:
No, not the white horse of the apocalypse.......It the white HOUSE of the apocalypse. This sort of thing also speaks volumes about who his "base" is and what the average Trump voter believes. Here is more:

‘Prophets’ Say Trump Knows God Got Him Elected, Pray To Expose Leakers | Right Wing Watch

And finally, one more.... for now:

Yes I know. I will be accused of being hateful and spreading fear and loathing. But folks, I'm not making this stuff up and anyone who does not think that these people are batshit crazy has to have a few screws loose themselves.

As an unaffiliated voter, I think I can shed some light on this for you. Very few people actually love the big orange clown. The same way that very few people actually loved the pantsuit bulldyke. The reality is those people who pick a side, either democrat or republican, become loyal to that side, and will support the leader of that party almost blindly. They argue for, and justify any and all actions of their party leader. We saw it in spades during the election from the democrats with respect to Hellary. The republicans were slower to the game because their nominee was not handed the nomination the way the Dems handed to Hellary.

Here's another little tidbit for you- the people who are party affiliated can rarely see this dynamic occurring, because as I said, they are blindly loyal to their party.
WELL, WELL! An actual reasonable post from you. ! However, I disagree. Not all affiliated people, perhaps not even most are blindly loyal. I supported Clinton, not because I thought that she is squeaky clean but because the alternative- as we are seeing- is far worse. You are mistaking a commitment to a candidate as blind loyalty, and as such, you're selling a lot of people short and not giving them credit for actually thinking about what they are doing. I sometimes expressed concern or disappointment with Clinton and Obama but because of the extreme and polarized nature of current politics, I could not abandon them

If you want to paint any group as blindly loyal, it should be trump supporters. It should be clear to anyone wit a brain that a lot of his policies will screw his core supporters but they seem to not know it or don't care .

And none of this explains the bizarre and delusional loons that I showcased in the OP and why his base laps that shit up like a thirsty dog in heat- other than BLIND LOYALTY.

I'm sorry, are you a public figure? I mean that was YOUR thread topic, wasn't it, public people being blindly loyal? I am not surprised, whiny Libs usually take everything personal. My post was meant to explain why those in public life (again, your thread topic) are so blindly loyal. Somehow you have made it about you. Which is a typical reaction from an entitlement liberal. You never disappoint and always deliver right on schedule. So predictable. It wasn't even meant as a trap, but you still managed to fall into it.
I see you quickly reverted to being the buck toothed moron. Your response was not about public figures. YOU made it about rank and filer partisans and I responded accordingly. You do not like my response so now you are moving the goal posts

Show me, show me in my post where I referred to the rank and file. I took your thread topic and responded in kind. You inferred it was about you, because you are a self-centered, paranoid twit. Unless of course you are a public figure, then it was about you.
Right here moron:
The reality is those people who pick a side, either democrat or republican, become loyal to that side, and will support the leader of that party almost blindly. They argue for, and justify any and all actions of their party leader.

Not a word about "public figures.

One really has to wonder what is going on when we consider some of the crackpots and loons in public life who support and worship Trump!!

Case in point:

No, not the white horse of the apocalypse.......It the white HOUSE of the apocalypse. This sort of thing also speaks volumes about who his "base" is and what the average Trump voter believes. Here is more:

‘Prophets’ Say Trump Knows God Got Him Elected, Pray To Expose Leakers | Right Wing Watch

Yes I know. I will be accused of being hateful and spreading fear and loathing. But folks, I'm not making this stuff up and anyone who does not think that these people are batshit crazy has to have a few screws loose themselves.

As an unaffiliated voter, I think I can shed some light on this for you. Very few people actually love the big orange clown. The same way that very few people actually loved the pantsuit bulldyke. The reality is those people who pick a side, either democrat or republican, become loyal to that side, and will support the leader of that party almost blindly. They argue for, and justify any and all actions of their party leader. We saw it in spades during the election from the democrats with respect to Hellary. The republicans were slower to the game because their nominee was not handed the nomination the way the Dems handed to Hellary.

Here's another little tidbit for you- the people who are party affiliated can rarely see this dynamic occurring, because as I said, they are blindly loyal to their party.
WELL, WELL! An actual reasonable post from you. ! However, I disagree. Not all affiliated people, perhaps not even most are blindly loyal. I supported Clinton, not because I thought that she is squeaky clean but because the alternative- as we are seeing- is far worse. You are mistaking a commitment to a candidate as blind loyalty, and as such, you're selling a lot of people short and not giving them credit for actually thinking about what they are doing. I sometimes expressed concern or disappointment with Clinton and Obama but because of the extreme and polarized nature of current politics, I could not abandon them

If you want to paint any group as blindly loyal, it should be trump supporters. It should be clear to anyone wit a brain that a lot of his policies will screw his core supporters but they seem to not know it or don't care .

And none of this explains the bizarre and delusional loons that I showcased in the OP and why his base laps that shit up like a thirsty dog in heat- other than BLIND LOYALTY.
name one policy that screws the middle class.

Trumpcare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't seen that yet. when did it become law? I know that obummerfail is against middle class. Mandate and all.
You know what he is trying to do!! And I'll give you another one, the proposed tax plan. Why are you trying so hard to convince us that you really are a moron?

"commit suicide"

Grow Up, Evolve, and Go Obtain an Education.

(don't try to blame me for your ignorance)

many counts of fraud(insurance, trumpi "university"), his admitted sexual assaults...

To be a Trump supporter means one of two things

1) You are in the 1% and stand to directly benefit from his policies
2) You're not smart

That's it.

No we got exactly what we wanted

Gorsuch

For a president to stand up to the arrogant left.

I'm sorry, are you a public figure? I mean that was YOUR thread topic, wasn't it, public people being blindly loyal? I am not surprised, whiny Libs usually take everything personal. My post was meant to explain why those in public life (again, your thread topic) are so blindly loyal. Somehow you have made it about you. Which is a typical reaction from an entitlement liberal. You never disappoint and always deliver right on schedule. So predictable. It wasn't even meant as a trap, but you still managed to fall into it.
I see you quickly reverted to being the buck toothed moron. Your response was not about public figures. YOU made it about rank and filer partisans and I responded accordingly. You do not like my response so now you are moving the goal posts

Show me, show me in my post where I referred to the rank and file. I took your thread topic and responded in kind. You inferred it was about you, because you are a self-centered, paranoid twit. Unless of course you are a public figure, then it was about you.
Right here moron:
The reality is those people who pick a side, either democrat or republican, become loyal to that side, and will support the leader of that party almost blindly. They argue for, and justify any and all actions of their party leader.

Not a word about "public figures.

Nor a word about rank and file. "Those people" is a reference to those public figures you sited in your OP. I did not identify them as rank and file nor public figures because I assumed that any reasonable person would know the thread topic, and thus assume I was referring to it in my post. I still believe any reasonable person would do that. As for self-centered, hyper sensitive liberals, well they would think it's about them and begin whinning, clearly.

name one policy that screws the middle class.

Trumpcare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't seen that yet. when did it become law? I know that obummerfail is against middle class. Mandate and all.
You know what he is trying to do!! And I'll give you another one, the proposed tax plan. Why are you trying so hard to convince us that you really are a moron?

I think your previous post was directed at the wrong person. Read who posted it, and try again.

Only they have a point. HATRED and intolerance and violence are all coming from the Godless Atheistic Agnostic Left.

This seething venomous hatred has even infected beauty pageants.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/15/scientist-wins-miss-usa-slammed-for-conservative-comments/

Conservative New Miss USA Rejects Feminism, Says Health Care Is Not a Right

BS.

Sick of phoney fundie christians bilking the gullible.

Believe whatever you want but don't defend this sleaze who brags about being a serial sexual predator, screwing around on his wives, lying, cheating, stealing and bragging about taking money from people and then on your high horse and DARE to preach that you or he is better than atheists, agnostics.

If that's what you want to worship, you get no respect from me.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Progressive liberals will burn in hell so eventually I'll get my revenge on them.

That's right, "God" is going to banish people to eternal pits of fire for wanting healthcare for everyone.

The mental gymnastics you simpletons do on a daily basis is Olympic level quality.

Yeah, going to hell for being true to their spouse, not lusting after their own child (or worse), being honest in business, caring about others.

They twist themselves into pretzels to worship the lowest of the low.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Case in point:

The “spirit of the Antichrist” is alive and well and living inside people who dare to mock President Donald Trump, disgraced televangelist Jim Bakker said.

Bakker now sells survivalist food and gear to doomsday preppers on his “Jim Bakker Show.” In a clip from Thursday that was posted online by Right Wing Watch, he claimed there was a “hatred among peoples and this is satanic.”

“This is the White Horse of the Apocalypse. The White Horse of the Apocalypse is the first horse. It’s a horse of speech. It’s a horse of spirit. And the spirit of Antichrist is out now. This is what you’re seeing. You want to know what the Antichrist spirit looks like? That’s what’s going on in America. These people mocking the president, the words they use, the speech they use, that’s the spirit of Antichrist. That’s the spirit of hatred.”

Frank Amedia, the Trump-supporting “prophet” who hosted the POTUS Shield gathering in Ohio earlier this month, told participants that President Trump acknowledged to him that God is responsible for his election:

I said to the man’s own face, ‘If you didn’t see God got you elected, with all the mistakes you made, and how you should have lost this election 50 times, then you will never see God.’ And he said, ‘I know it was God.’

Tony Perkins: Trump Is ‘God-Given Opportunity To Reshape America In His Image’ | Right Wing Watch
The letter from FRC Action President Tony Perkins warns of “five ways the ‘Progressives’ have intensified the war on your values and freedoms”:
1. Igniting an explosion of propaganda sold to Americans as “news.”
2. Destroying public trust and spreading confusion by spreading “fake news.”
3. Unleashing lawless radicals in the streets and town meetings.
4. Maintaining a shadow government working against the American government.
5. Coordinating and unifying the falsehood and disruption.

trump will make America great with:
1) wall
2) health reform
3) tax cuts
4) trade deals
5) court nominations
6) military increase
7) Korea/Iran
Great for who? Care to elaborate on each of those points?
Kicking 30 million illegals out would be good for 30 million Americans who then could find work with tremendous upward pressure on pay. Lowering the corporate tax or eliminating it if give our corporations a huge reason to stay in America and provide jobs in America and cause competition to drive up wages for those jobs. This is basic stuff that a child could understand

Case in point:

The “spirit of the Antichrist” is alive and well and living inside people who dare to mock President Donald Trump, disgraced televangelist Jim Bakker said.

Bakker now sells survivalist food and gear to doomsday preppers on his “Jim Bakker Show.” In a clip from Thursday that was posted online by Right Wing Watch, he claimed there was a “hatred among peoples and this is satanic.”

“This is the White Horse of the Apocalypse. The White Horse of the Apocalypse is the first horse. It’s a horse of speech. It’s a horse of spirit. And the spirit of Antichrist is out now. This is what you’re seeing. You want to know what the Antichrist spirit looks like? That’s what’s going on in America. These people mocking the president, the words they use, the speech they use, that’s the spirit of Antichrist. That’s the spirit of hatred.”

Frank Amedia, the Trump-supporting “prophet” who hosted the POTUS Shield gathering in Ohio earlier this month, told participants that President Trump acknowledged to him that God is responsible for his election:

I said to the man’s own face, ‘If you didn’t see God got you elected, with all the mistakes you made, and how you should have lost this election 50 times, then you will never see God.’ And he said, ‘I know it was God.’

Tony Perkins: Trump Is ‘God-Given Opportunity To Reshape America In His Image’ | Right Wing Watch
The letter from FRC Action President Tony Perkins warns of “five ways the ‘Progressives’ have intensified the war on your values and freedoms”:

trump will make America great with:
1) wall
2) health reform
3) tax cuts
4) trade deals
5) court nominations
6) military increase
7) Korea/Iran
Great for who? Care to elaborate on each of those points?
Kicking 30 million illegals out would be good for 30 million Americans who then could find work with tremendous upward pressure on pay. Lowering the corporate tax or eliminating it if give our corporations a huge reason to stay in America and provide jobs in America and cause competition to drive up wages for those jobs. This is basic stuff that a child could understand
Here is some basic stuff for you....

We don't have 30M people in need of work unless you believe dumb fuck Trump who counts children, the disabled and the elderly as unemployed

Corporations already pay a low effective tax rate . They will not expand their business unless there is a market for their goods and services by having a viable middle class which is continuing to be eroded

Case in point:

Y'all are going to regret all this in 2018 when Trump is respected in '18 along with a few RINO's the Dems will lose more and more credibility with the public.

Case in point:

Wanna see some real crackpots and loons?

upload_2017-5-16_4-41-19.jpeg

upload_2017-5-16_4-43-34.jpeg

Case in point:

Y'all are going to regret all this in 2018 when Trump is respected in '18 along with a few RINO's the Dems will lose more and more credibility with the public.
Regret what exactly? Exposing the unhinged, petulant man-child who is selling out the US to Russia for the scum that he is. Read much news ?? Even Republicans are running from him! He is going down ,Bubba

Go Learn Mathematics, Reading Comprehension, and Political Science, dittoheads.

conservatives only help the 1%.

Mathmatics is something the left clearly don't Know.....

It's pathetic actually..

download (1).jpg

Case in point:

Regret what exactly? Exposing the unhinged, petulant man-child who is selling out the US to Russia for the scum that he is. Read much news ?? Even Republicans are running from him! He is going down ,Bubba

What is he selling out? And how is he going down?

One really has to wonder what is going on
Only those who don't realize what is going on.

Jim Bakker is not working for God, or a soldier for Christ

God is and has been, creating the circumstances
to bring about that which He has planned

Trump is part of His plan and those who are aware
know we are living in the end times.

Case in point:

I'm not even going to bother to try to explain it to you. Obviously you have your head where the sun don't shine.

One really has to wonder what is going on
Only those who don't realize what is going on.

Jim Bakker is not working for God, or a soldier for Christ

God is and has been, creating the circumstances
to bring about that which He has planned

Trump is part of His plan and those who are aware
know we are living in the end times.
I may well be end times but God has nothing to do with it. It's the glutton with the button

Case in point:

I'm not even going to bother to try to explain it to you. Obviously you have your head where the sun don't shine.

Yeah right, it seems to me you live in some type of liberal fantasy land

Case in point:

Yeah right, it seems to me you live in some type of liberal fantasy land
Is Bob Corker also living in a liberal fantasy land Sparky??

GOP Senator: White House In A 'Downward Spiral' | HuffPost

Forum List

Back