The Creating News Network latest conspiracy theory.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Waaaaa, waaaaaa, Trump would not call on us fiiiiirrrrsssst!!!

Uhhhhh, ouuuur live feeeeed was interrrruuupted by Truuuuuump...

Waaaaaa, waaaaaaa

Collluuuuuusiiooooon!

CNN constantly fans the flames of racial tensions.
It's not real News.
It's 24/7 Hate TV and Fake News.

Waaaaaa, waaaaaaa

Collluuuuuusiiooooon!

Who is the loudmouthed loser in the video you posted? Where do you conservitards find these morons and why do you listen to them?

Waaaaaa, waaaaaaa

Collluuuuuusiiooooon!

Who is the loudmouthed loser in the video you posted? Where do you conservitards find these morons and why do you listen to them?

Oh, avoiding the issue and attacking the messenger pointing out the truth about your pathetic fucking dipshit childish scumbag liars on that fucking lying network again I see.

You stupid pathetic waste of time. Tell all of us about collusion you fucking loser.

Thats what I thought. You have nothing, you dumb cry baby scumbag loser.

Waaaaaa, waaaaaaa

Collluuuuuusiiooooon!

Oh, avoiding the issue and attacking the messenger pointing out the truth about your pathetic fucking dipshit childish scumbag liars on that fucking lying network again I see.

You stupid pathetic waste of time. Tell all of us about collusion you fucking loser.

It's hard to avoid an imaginary "issue" that was created outta whole cloth by the supposed commentator.

Waaaaaa, waaaaaaa

Collluuuuuusiiooooon!

Mark Dice has over a million followers on youTube, which is doing everything it can to shut him down.

The left is terrified of him.

Waaaaaa, waaaaaaa

Collluuuuuusiiooooon!

It's hard to avoid an imaginary "issue" that was created outta whole cloth by the supposed commentator.

Yeah, that is what I thought. You have no debate skills. You are a fucking pathetic typical useful moronic meat puppet for your globalist masters.

Tell all of us about that collusion fuckball. You are a loser.

Its nearly time for you to start with the glowbull warming shit. Summer is coming and THE global warming is on its way.

You dumb waste of fucking time.

Waaaaaa, waaaaaaa

Collluuuuuusiiooooon!

Mark Dice. I don't mind the content of his videos, except that he likes to impose his face into every shot, and obnoxiously fake laugh at a video you know he's already seen numerous times.

It's also funny to see Dice talk about conspiracy theories, considering he believes in the Illuminati, and thinks 9/11 was an inside job.

Forum List

Back