🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Creation Of White Nationalism

The whole immigration issue is fueled by the Democratic Party's quest to make Anglo voters the minority ASAP.

How so ?

Right from the voice of the Democrat Party....

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. Butpreparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

“But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.
All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

I asked you if you believed what the media said about it, ie that Trump said that some White Supremacists were very fine people.

Your response was that his tone and terms gave the media the ability to spin it.

NO real conversations can take place, when one side is constantly lying about the other side being evil and that lie is believed.

You have over 48 k posts on this board.

Anyone that wants to talk that much should care about that.
Do you support White Nationalism?

Are you a White Nationalist?

Ask me again, after we see how blacks vote in 2020.
Well, I tried.

No, you didn't. YOu asked a question, and when I answered, you made a snarky comment, instead of seriously following up.
Your answer itself was snarky.

I'm not talking about 2020, as you know. I'm talking about right now. Today. August 28, 2018.

It appears that you do, so I'd like to know for sure.

And in 2020 we can see if the minority votes are just as much of a bloc as before Trump's policies.

If there is serious improvement in that, then traditional American Two Party democracy might not be quite dead yet.

If not, then we might all have to get serious about adjusting to the new reality of America as a Third World Shit hole.

At this point in time, I am still an American Nationalist, who is deeply opposed to the racist agenda of the Left.

OK....let's drill down on the fact that you are a lying low-life.

The Trump record for business in America:

Any of these you can refute?

yeah. The economy was going just fine before Trump got there. He had nothing to do with it.

Done.

That was easy, no number pointed crazy involved.

Now, if he inherited an economy in recession, like Obama, Clinton or Reagan did, and turned it around, THEN you would have an argument.

11. OK…..Here’s the quiz to see what you’ve learned from the thread….

Which doesn’t belong?

a. Black Lives Matter

b. La Raza

c. The Congressional Black Caucus

d. White Nationalists

e. N.A.A.C.P.

No, silly……they all belong. And none is any worse than the others.

These are not the equivalent of the Mafia, the KKK, the Black Panthers, etc. which are also racial or ethnic, but operate via a very different mode, one that crosses the line.

These are not the equivalent of the Mafia, the KKK, the Black Panthers, etc. which are also racial or ethnic, but operate via a very different mode, one that crosses the line.

Okay, if you really think the NAACP (an organization that has fought for civil rights for over a century) is the same as the White Nationalists that would put your Asian Ass on a boat if they got a chance (If you are LUCKY), then you are truly deranged.

Okay, if you really think the NAACP (an organization that has fought for civil rights for over a century) is the same as the White Nationalists that would put your Asian Ass on a boat if they got a chance (If you are LUCKY), then you are truly deranged.

NEGATIVE...You couldn’t be more wrong Joe...take it from a white bigot, we love Asians...they’re intelligent, respectful, productive and positive contributing...they respect law and order, they only have children they can afford, they take parenthood seriously, they’re clean, moral and decent.
Sorry bud, you’re gonna need a cry closet....but they’re everything your wetbacks are not.

NEGATIVE...You couldn’t be more wrong Joe...take it from a white bigot, we love Asians...they’re intelligent, respectful, productive and positive contributing...they respect law and order, they only have children they can afford, they take parenthood seriously, they’re clean, moral and decent.
Sorry bud, you’re gonna need a cry closet....but they’re everything your wetbacks are not.

Oh, I agree that they are a step above white trash like you, but the fact is, you racists don't want to live with any darkies.

Oh, I agree that they are a step above white trash like you, but the fact is, you racists don't want to live with any darkies.

Yeah, sorry to hurt your feelings bud....I definitely do not group Asians in with “darkies” or white trash....YUUUUGE differences!
Remember, you can’t hurt my feelings with the “White Trash” bit...I agree, I despise white trash as much as any of the other filth. Whoopsie....there goes your race card value.

Forum List

Back