The Creation Of White Nationalism

Mac, you've shown in multiple threads a passive aggressive hatred of white people. That is fine. I'm sure you have your reasons, but try not to paint with a broad brush. You know that standing up for white people means standing up for the bad white people as well. I don't see how playing dumb is proving any kind of point.

Wow... you are going to make me defend Stormy Mac..

When has he expressed a hate of white people? He spend most of his threads bemoaning the loss of white male privilege and "political correctness".
That's a classic example of white fragility.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mac, you've shown in multiple threads a passive aggressive hatred of white people. That is fine. I'm sure you have your reasons, but try not to paint with a broad brush. You know that standing up for white people means standing up for the bad white people as well. I don't see how playing dumb is proving any kind of point.

When has he expressed a hate of white people? He spend most of his threads bemoaning the loss of white male privilege and "political correctness".

Mac has posted several trolling threads about republicans and minorities. He baits people over and over saying republicans are not doing enough for minorities. It is getting old. He then posts a junk argument in a white nationalism thread. He clearly has a problem with white people. He did clarify his position when he explained minorities feel hated. I'm sorry he feels this way, but enough with the trolling. You are angry with white people. We get it.

That's a classic example of white fragility.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's rich. Trashing people at will and then calling them fragile. Sign of the times.

Mac has posted several trolling threads about republicans and minorities. He baits people over and over saying republicans are not doing enough for minorities. It is getting old. He then posts a junk argument in a white nationalism thread. He clearly has a problem with white people. He did clarify his position when he explained minorities feel hated. I'm sorry he feels this way, but enough with the trolling. You are angry with white people. We get it.

Really? When did he do this? He spends most of his time trolling about how Progressives are a bunch of meanyheads because they won't let Nazis march on their campuses. That and how Muslims are all evil because they won't submit to Western invasion.

Perhaps you could muster up the courage to address me personally.

Instead of just randomly complaining about me, perhaps you ask me a direct question or two. Or maybe make an actual point or two. Let's see how it goes.

Go ahead.

Last edited:
Perhaps you could muster up the courage to address me personally.

Stormy Mac whining about people not addressing him personally... too funny.

Instead of just complaining about me, perhaps you ask me a direct question or two. Or maybe make an actual point or two. Let's see how it goes.

Don't fall for it, Dusty... he'll make these rhetorical arguments and then when you refute them, he'll whine about what a meanyhead you are.

Or in the immortal words of Admiral Akbar...

Sooo.....you wanna try again?

Nope,

If you want to have a conversation like a person, that's fine. If you want to cut and paste bullet pointed crazy, I really don't have time for that.

Life's too short.

Conversation????

Of course not....I simply post facts that you cannot deny, and continue on to reveal you to be the fool that you are.

Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve.

Hit the road then.

I will when I'm bored with the thread... just not going to pay attention to The Mail Order Bride From Hell when she posts whatever Number-pointed crazy she came up with listening to Hate Radio all day.

" Number-pointed crazy "

Soooo.....you're ready to deny any of these?????

60. "US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000: ADP

The report helped send the Dow to break the 25,000 mark for the first time."

Private sector job creation surged in December as holiday shopping boomed

61. "Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

62."Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops
Tax savings for the industry are expected to be substantial. The Penn Wharton Budget Model at the University of Pennsylvania said utilities will pay $1.1 billion less in taxes this year than if the law had not been enacted, $1.9 billion less in 2019 and more than $5 billion less in 2020.
Numerous state regulatory agencies in the U.S. are similarly cutting rates to reflect lower taxes."
Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops

63. "U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month
...the strongest quarter since 2010 and underscoring a resurgence in manufacturing that’s primed for further advances, Federal Reserve data showed Wednesday.
Factory output increased at a 7 percent annualized rate in the fourth quarter,..."
U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month

This....since we got rid of that dead weight President, Hussein

What happens when you kick out the tax-and-spend Democrats?
This:

64. "It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

Trump.....unbelievable!!!!

He won again!!!!

65. "China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday said his government would "significantly lower" tariffs on vehicle imports this year as part of efforts to further open its giant economy to the world.

The pledge addresses one of the gripes of US President Donald Trump, who has threatened to impose new tariffs on $150 billion of Chinese goods in a trade dispute between the world's two largest economies. Experts cautioned, though, that Xi's comments may not do much to resolve the conflict, which has rocked markets in recent weeks."

China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

No wonder the Left hates him!!!!!!

66. Can you imagine the ticker-tape parades if Hussein had had these achievements??????

"Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973

67. Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June
68. “GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY” GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY | Sean Hannity

69. "Dow surges more than 150 points in sudden move after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war"

Dow surges more than 150 points after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war

70. "U.S. Growth Hits 4.1%, Fastest Since 2014, in Win for Trump"

Terms of Service Violation

“We are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt

CBS News on Twitter

71. "Pence and other Trump enthusiasts can point to increasing macroeconomic growth. Growth rose 4.1 percent in the second quarter and is up more than 3 percent for the year. Unemployment was down to 3.9 percent in July. The S&P 500 stock index is up 6 percent since the Trump presidency, while the rest of the world's stock markets are down 6 percent. These are numbers any recent administration would boast about.

More notable are positive trends among subgroups that weren't doing so well before Trump took office. Former Obama administration chief economic adviser Jason Furman, writing for Vox, notes that in the past three years "recent wage growth ... at the low end of the wage scale" is stronger than growth among the higher-paid. Similarly, Bloomberg columnist and portfolio manager Conor Sen makes the point that job growth has been greatest among "goods-producing workers and the least-educated workers."

Michael Barone - Has Trump Delivered on His Economic Promises?

72. “Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter The central bank district estimates that GDP will increase 5 percent for the July-to-September period, according to an update posted Wednesday.

If the forecast is accurate, it will come on top of a strong 4.1 percent second quarter…” Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter

Ready to retract your claim that Trump is bad for business?

Hemingway said:” “Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.” Granted, I only do it with a keyboard….but I’m putting that laser dot on your forehead as we speak.

Just trying to understand why you are so wedded to an obvious untruth.

There is a gap between us. ONe that I cannot reach across.

And it seems that you cannot either.

I can't see what is holding you back.

I can see that nothing I do makes a difference.

But I can't see why you want to reach across the gap, but can't.

What is holding you back?
Perhaps you can describe the "obvious untruth" to which I am so wedded.

That President Trump said that some neo-nazis were "very fine people".

(as a small example)
I don't care about that quote, I don't think about that quote, and I never bring it up. If you say he didn't say it, great. The optics, tone-deafness and timing of his words there were lousy, as usual, but unfortunately they don't stick out much in the grand scheme of things.

So we're good.

Anything else?

That is the point. Your refusal to see that the optics were fine. Until they were lied about.

THe Lie is reality to those on the Left and nothing we can do can change that. Nothing.

YOu are in the bubble and nothing we say can get in. Nothing we do can get in.

It is up to you, to choose to step out. We cannot make you.
So if I don't agree with you, I'm believing a lie. Okay.

I can see, understand and appreciate arguments on both ends of this issue. You won't.

I think both ends of this issue have significant behaviors they need to address. You won't.

We just disagree on which one of us is in a bubble.

Except that I can and have repeatedly shown how Trump did not say that, yet you choose to believe that he did.

As an example of the process at work.

As long as the is the process, the fundamental question of our times, ie do whites have the same rights as other groups to have and pursue interests,

is taboo.

And you just wanting to sideline this question, does not work, when the result of the process is that the majority of our nation, is marginalized and discriminated against, with lives being ruined, and even people dying.

I'm trying to see your side of this issue, and I cannot make sense of it. I ask, and you tell me that we must agree to disagree.

That is not a very informative answer.

Perhaps you can describe the "obvious untruth" to which I am so wedded.

That President Trump said that some neo-nazis were "very fine people".

(as a small example)
I don't care about that quote, I don't think about that quote, and I never bring it up. If you say he didn't say it, great. The optics, tone-deafness and timing of his words there were lousy, as usual, but unfortunately they don't stick out much in the grand scheme of things.

So we're good.

Anything else?

That is the point. Your refusal to see that the optics were fine. Until they were lied about.

THe Lie is reality to those on the Left and nothing we can do can change that. Nothing.

YOu are in the bubble and nothing we say can get in. Nothing we do can get in.

It is up to you, to choose to step out. We cannot make you.
So if I don't agree with you, I'm believing a lie. Okay.

I can see, understand and appreciate arguments on both ends of this issue. You won't.

I think both ends of this issue have significant behaviors they need to address. You won't.

We just disagree on which one of us is in a bubble.

Except that I can and have repeatedly shown how Trump did not say that, yet you choose to believe that he did.

As an example of the process at work.

As long as the is the process, the fundamental question of our times, ie do whites have the same rights as other groups to have and pursue interests,

is taboo.

And you just wanting to sideline this question, does not work, when the result of the process is that the majority of our nation, is marginalized and discriminated against, with lives being ruined, and even people dying.

I'm trying to see your side of this issue, and I cannot make sense of it. I ask, and you tell me that we must agree to disagree.

That is not a very informative answer.
You're fighting arguments that I don't make. I have never used this story as an example of anything. So trying to respond to your accusations is a little difficult.

Your actual point appears to be that White Nationalism is a perfectly reasonable and rational movement. Is that correct?

I'm not making accusations or assumptions, I'm asking you if this is correct.

Come on. The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that. And we all know who he is.

This thread is a pretty feeble (if amusing) attempt to shift that somehow.
so if one is white and believes in Nationalism, then one is bad? is that your point?
Nope.
it's what you wrote.
It is? Where?
here!

The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that.

What exactly did you mean then? perhaps you could have first defined white nationalist. Cause I have no fking idea what that is other than what I stated.

The, "and he has done little to change it" certainly sounds negative.

" Number-pointed crazy "

Soooo.....you're ready to deny any of these?????

Yup... number pointed crazy... get back to me when you want to have a discussion like an adult.

5461D950-21F2-4A79-93A6-EDA4CF3AED46.jpeg

You claimed Trump was bad for business.....I proved the very opposite.

No, you did nothing of the sort.

Trump is enjoying a recovery that has been going on since 2009... nothing to do with him, personally.

See, that was a simple discussion, no number pointed cut and paste.

OK....let's drill down on the fact that you are a lying low-life.

The Trump record for business in America:

Any of these you can refute?
Of course not.

59. "Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

With the passage of the GOP tax bill this week, the Trump administration has scored 81 major achievements in its first year, making good on campaign promises to provide significant tax cuts, boost U.S. energy production, and restore respect to the United States, according to the White House.

And along the way, President Trump even outdid his own expectations and slashed at least 11 major legacy items of former President Barack Obama, including cracking down on the open border, slowing recognition of communist Cuba and effectively killing Obamacare by ending the mandate that everyone have health insurance or face a tax."

Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

60. "US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000: ADP

The report helped send the Dow to break the 25,000 mark for the first time."

Private sector job creation surged in December as holiday shopping boomed

61. "Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

62."Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops
Tax savings for the industry are expected to be substantial. The Penn Wharton Budget Model at the University of Pennsylvania said utilities will pay $1.1 billion less in taxes this year than if the law had not been enacted, $1.9 billion less in 2019 and more than $5 billion less in 2020.
Numerous state regulatory agencies in the U.S. are similarly cutting rates to reflect lower taxes."
Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops

63. "U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month
...the strongest quarter since 2010 and underscoring a resurgence in manufacturing that’s primed for further advances, Federal Reserve data showed Wednesday.
Factory output increased at a 7 percent annualized rate in the fourth quarter,..."
U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month

This....since we got rid of that dead weight President, Hussein

What happens when you kick out the tax-and-spend Democrats?
This:

64. "It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

Trump.....unbelievable!!!!

He won again!!!!

65. "China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday said his government would "significantly lower" tariffs on vehicle imports this year as part of efforts to further open its giant economy to the world.

The pledge addresses one of the gripes of US President Donald Trump, who has threatened to impose new tariffs on $150 billion of Chinese goods in a trade dispute between the world's two largest economies. Experts cautioned, though, that Xi's comments may not do much to resolve the conflict, which has rocked markets in recent weeks."

China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

No wonder the Left hates him!!!!!!

66. Can you imagine the ticker-tape parades if Hussein had had these achievements??????

"Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973

67. Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June
68. “GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY” GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY | Sean Hannity

69. "Dow surges more than 150 points in sudden move after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war"

Dow surges more than 150 points after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war

70. "U.S. Growth Hits 4.1%, Fastest Since 2014, in Win for Trump"

Terms of Service Violation

“We are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt

CBS News on Twitter

71. "Pence and other Trump enthusiasts can point to increasing macroeconomic growth. Growth rose 4.1 percent in the second quarter and is up more than 3 percent for the year. Unemployment was down to 3.9 percent in July. The S&P 500 stock index is up 6 percent since the Trump presidency, while the rest of the world's stock markets are down 6 percent. These are numbers any recent administration would boast about.

More notable are positive trends among subgroups that weren't doing so well before Trump took office. Former Obama administration chief economic adviser Jason Furman, writing for Vox, notes that in the past three years "recent wage growth ... at the low end of the wage scale" is stronger than growth among the higher-paid. Similarly, Bloomberg columnist and portfolio manager Conor Sen makes the point that job growth has been greatest among "goods-producing workers and the least-educated workers."

Michael Barone - Has Trump Delivered on His Economic Promises?

72. “Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter The central bank district estimates that GDP will increase 5 percent for the July-to-September period, according to an update posted Wednesday.

If the forecast is accurate, it will come on top of a strong 4.1 percent second quarter…” Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter

In your face, boooooyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Jewish nationalists have their own country and meddle in just about every other country. Until they renounce racial nationalism, why would anyone think any nationalism is an issue? In fact, it is a good thing despite insecure darkies and jews, who are racist nationalists claiming it is racist and stuff.

Forum List

Back