The Creation Of White Nationalism

Of course.

Just blowing me off, is just you being a closed mind again. Or still.
Again.

We've had this conversation many times. When I make an observation, you say it's false. When I make a suggestion, you say it won't work. When I make a point, you say it's wrong. Okay, I get it.

I truly don't know what you want. Just bouncing the same stuff back and forth bores me pretty quickly. If there is something new you want to discuss, say so.

What would happen in your life, if you defended President Trump from the accusation that he said that nazis were "very fine people"?

What would happen???

Liberal scientists would bring back James T. Hodgkinson, and poor Mac would be in deep trouble!

Of course, you are correct about Trump not saying what they claim he said.
My goodness, you sure do get an "A" for effort.

Always nice to know how weepy I can make wingers.

Where did you see 'weepy' here?

What would happen???

Liberal scientists would bring back James T. Hodgkinson, and poor Mac would be in deep trouble!

Or, did I just catch you lying?

Just blowing me off, is just you being a closed mind again. Or still.
Again.

We've had this conversation many times. When I make an observation, you say it's false. When I make a suggestion, you say it won't work. When I make a point, you say it's wrong. Okay, I get it.

I truly don't know what you want. Just bouncing the same stuff back and forth bores me pretty quickly. If there is something new you want to discuss, say so.

What would happen in your life, if you defended President Trump from the accusation that he said that nazis were "very fine people"?

What would happen???

What would happen???

You caught me doing whatever you can make up.

My assumption is that you feel your talk radio diatribes are convincing someone of something in some way.

Cool. If that makes you feel important, I'm more than happy to assist.

So carry on, make up whatever you'd like.

Again.

What would happen???

What would happen???

My assumption is that you feel your talk radio diatribes are convincing someone of something in some way.

So you were fabricating when you claimed 'weepy'?

What would happen???

What would happen???

No, of course not. Your desperation for approval and respect seem sad to me.

Seriously?
Come on. The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that. And we all know who he is.

This thread is a pretty feeble (if amusing) attempt to shift that somehow.
so if one is white and believes in Nationalism, then one is bad? is that your point?
Nope.
it's what you wrote.
It is? Where?
here!

The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that.

What exactly did you mean then? perhaps you could have first defined white nationalist. Cause I have no fking idea what that is other than what I stated.

What would happen???

What would happen???

Is this your attempt to hide the fact that I forced you to admit you were lying?

It ain't workin'

Come on. The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that. And we all know who he is.

This thread is a pretty feeble (if amusing) attempt to shift that somehow.
so if one is white and believes in Nationalism, then one is bad? is that your point?
Nope.
it's what you wrote.
It is? Where?
here!

The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that.

What exactly did you mean then? perhaps you could have first defined white nationalist. Cause I have no fking idea what that is other than what I stated.
I will assume you're admitting that I didn't say anyone was "bad", or anything of the sort.

Good.

There are several groups who might fall under a larger nationalist umbrella. You may have your own personal definition, but in general they include a long list of organizations that claim the title. And my point was merely stating the obvious, that Trump has support from many of their members, from David Duke on: White nationalist David Duke robocalls for Trump, throws Beyoncé shade

You can pretend that isn't true, if you want. Doesn't matter to me.

What would happen???

Is this your attempt to hide the fact that I forced you to admit you were lying?

It ain't workin'
You asked.

Nope.
it's what you wrote.
It is? Where?
here!

I will assume you're admitting that I didn't say anyone was "bad", or anything of the sort.

Good.

There are several groups who might fall under a larger nationalist umbrella. You may have your own personal definition, but in general they include a long list of organizations that claim the title. And my point was merely stating the obvious, that Trump has support from many of their members, from David Duke on: White nationalist David Duke robocalls for Trump, throws Beyoncé shade

again, what is wrong with being a nationalist? what is your issue with people loving their country and only their country?

Also, you implied it was bad. what is meant by this sentence then? And he's done little to change that.

Change what exactly? why would someone change? that in itself means wrong if change is your objective, which clearly was your intent.

Guess to make it clear for you, Obama should have said America should not be about race or political party. what he did say to optimistic for you ?

here!

Good.

again, what is wrong with being a nationalist? what is your issue with people loving their country and only their country?

Also, you implied it was bad. what is meant by this sentence then? And he's done little to change that.

Change what exactly? why would someone change? that in itself means wrong if change is your objective, which clearly was your intent.
I'm not sure why this is so complicated. Some people are fine with the nationalist movement and the various people and groups who end up being associated with it. Some are not. If you're good with it, great.

As with any other politician, Trump needs to look at the pros and cons of associations of those who support him and those he enables. If he's fine with that, great.

I'm not trying to make you do anything. For example, if Trump wants to pretend he doesn't know who David Duke is, that's up to him. If his supporters don't want to condemn and marginalize people and groups who identify as Nationalist or White Nationalist, great, that's up to you. Free country.

I didn't say it, the Democrat Party said it, as I quoted from the NYTimes.

As usual, you've put your foot in your mouth again.
Are you now suggesting that the NYTimes is a trusted news source, even by someone like yourself?

it's what you wrote.
It is? Where?
here!

Good.

I'm not sure why this is so complicated. Some people are fine with the nationalist movement and the various people and groups who end up being associated with it. Some are not. If you're good with it, great.

As with any other politician, Trump needs to look at the pros and cons of associations of those who support him and those he enables. If he's fine with that, great.

I'm not trying to make you do anything. For example, if Trump wants to pretend he doesn't know who David Duke is, that's up to him. If his supporters don't want to condemn and marginalize people and groups who identify as Nationalist or White Nationalist, great, that's up to you. Free country.
dude, I really can't believe you. you are truly an asshat. you certainly are full of yourself wow. to even make this statement is beyond unbelievable:

I'm not trying to make you do anything.

why do you suppose you have that ability to make that statement? OMG what an asshat.

Then you double down on your self awareness by making this statement:

if Trump wants to pretend he doesn't know who David Duke is, that's up to him. If his supporters don't want to condemn and marginalize people and groups who identify as Nationalist or White Nationalist, great, that's up to you. Free country.

Like you can make someone do anything you want. dude, unbelievable. we're all grateful for your kindness for allowing us to have our own opinions. hly fk asshat, get a fking life.

And for the record, who gives a shit about david duke and his fking life. Not me.

It is? Where?
here!

Good.

dude, I really can't believe you. you are truly an asshat. you certainly are full of yourself wow. to even make this statement is beyond unbelievable:

why do you suppose you have that ability to make that statement? OMG what an asshat.

if Trump wants to pretend he doesn't know who David Duke is, that's up to him. If his supporters don't want to condemn and marginalize people and groups who identify as Nationalist or White Nationalist, great, that's up to you. Free country.

Like you can make someone do anything you want. dude, unbelievable. we're all grateful for your kindness for allowing us to have our own opinions. hly fk asshat, get a fking life.
You still haven't made a cogent point.

Make one. Or don't.

By the way, "asshat" is one of my favorites.

14fc023a-65f8-4b7b-80e7-a4ae8fad178b-original.gif

No one knows anything about Dave Duke. Where does he live? How does the Lame Stream Media get ahold of him so quickly when they need to? Do they have Mr. Duke's number on speed dial? How does Mr. Duke live? How much does the media pay him? Are media payments his main source of income?

President Trump doesn't know the answers to those important questions, and neither do I. And, yes, they are important questions. My own feeling is that interviews with Mr. Duke may be fake news- the gentleman seems like he is just a paid actor.

And for the record, who gives a shit about david duke and his fking life. Not me.
Whatever you do, be sure to ignore and minimize the past and current influence of white supremacists like David Duke in America.

I didn't say it, the Democrat Party said it, as I quoted from the NYTimes.

As usual, you've put your foot in your mouth again.
Are you now suggesting that the NYTimes is a trusted news source, even by someone like yourself?

No, you dunce.

I'm using the Liberal house organ as as admitting the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives made a carefully considered plan to toss white folks.
Even the Leftist Times admitted it.

That's the Left bragging about its own racism.....

Followed by this:

"Sarah Jeong: NY Times stands by 'racist tweets' reporter
The New York Times has defended a new member of its editorial board who wrote inflammatory tweets about white people."
NY Times backs 'racist tweets' reporter

Let's review: due to the racism of the Left, the Democrats/Liberals are responsible for the creation of white nationalist movements.

See how you've helped prove my thesis?

Excellent.

Last edited:

Whatever you do, be sure to ignore and minimize the past and current influence of white supremacists like David Duke in America.

David Duke....the Democrat????
David Duke, in his formative years, when he learned to be a racist, and in his political career....A DEMOCRAT.

State Senator, 1975 (Baton Rouge Area)[edit]
Threshold > 50%

First Ballot, November 1, 1975

Louisiana State Senate, 1975
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Kenneth Osterberger 22,287 66
Democratic David Duke 11,079 33
N/A Others 1
Total 100
State Senator, 10th District, 1979 (Suburban New Orleans)[edit]
Threshold > 50% First Ballot, October 27, 1979

Louisiana State Senate, 10th District, 1979
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Joseph Tiemann 21,329 57
Democratic David Duke 9,897 26
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana results)[edit]
Threshold = Plurality

1988 Democratic Presidential primary in Louisiana
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Jesse Jackson 221,522 35
Democratic Al Gore 174,971 28
Democratic Michael Dukakis 95,661 15
Democratic Dick Gephardt 67,029 11
Democratic Gary Hart 26,437 4
Democratic David Duke 23,391 4
Democratic Others 16,008 3
Total 625,019 100
Electoral history of David Duke - Wikipedia

Duke left the KKK long before he became a Republican....

"In 1979, after his first, abortive run for president (as a Democrat) and a series of highly publicized violent Klan incidents, Duke quietly incorporated the nonprofit National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP) in an attempt to leave the baggage of the Klan behind."
David Duke - Wikipedia

Seems you should only open your mouth to change feet.

Forum List

Back