The Creation Of White Nationalism

Then why do the 1% support Democrats while the middle class votes Trump?

Because the One Percent (or at least some of them) are smart enough to realize a crazy person in the white house is bad for business.

They all know Trump, they know he's a grifter of the first order.

"...bad for business. "

Gads, you're an imbecile....and you make it so easy to prove it.

60. "US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000: ADP

The report helped send the Dow to break the 25,000 mark for the first time."

Private sector job creation surged in December as holiday shopping boomed

61. "Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

62."Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops
Tax savings for the industry are expected to be substantial. The Penn Wharton Budget Model at the University of Pennsylvania said utilities will pay $1.1 billion less in taxes this year than if the law had not been enacted, $1.9 billion less in 2019 and more than $5 billion less in 2020.
Numerous state regulatory agencies in the U.S. are similarly cutting rates to reflect lower taxes."
Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops

63. "U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month
...the strongest quarter since 2010 and underscoring a resurgence in manufacturing that’s primed for further advances, Federal Reserve data showed Wednesday.
Factory output increased at a 7 percent annualized rate in the fourth quarter,..."
U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month

This....since we got rid of that dead weight President, Hussein

What happens when you kick out the tax-and-spend Democrats?
This:

64. "It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

Trump.....unbelievable!!!!

He won again!!!!

65. "China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday said his government would "significantly lower" tariffs on vehicle imports this year as part of efforts to further open its giant economy to the world.

The pledge addresses one of the gripes of US President Donald Trump, who has threatened to impose new tariffs on $150 billion of Chinese goods in a trade dispute between the world's two largest economies. Experts cautioned, though, that Xi's comments may not do much to resolve the conflict, which has rocked markets in recent weeks."

China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

No wonder the Left hates him!!!!!!

66. Can you imagine the ticker-tape parades if Hussein had had these achievements??????

"Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973

67. Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June
68. “GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY” GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY | Sean Hannity

69. "Dow surges more than 150 points in sudden move after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war"

Dow surges more than 150 points after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war

70. "U.S. Growth Hits 4.1%, Fastest Since 2014, in Win for Trump"

Terms of Service Violation

“We are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt

CBS News on Twitter

71. "Pence and other Trump enthusiasts can point to increasing macroeconomic growth. Growth rose 4.1 percent in the second quarter and is up more than 3 percent for the year. Unemployment was down to 3.9 percent in July. The S&P 500 stock index is up 6 percent since the Trump presidency, while the rest of the world's stock markets are down 6 percent. These are numbers any recent administration would boast about.

More notable are positive trends among subgroups that weren't doing so well before Trump took office. Former Obama administration chief economic adviser Jason Furman, writing for Vox, notes that in the past three years "recent wage growth ... at the low end of the wage scale" is stronger than growth among the higher-paid. Similarly, Bloomberg columnist and portfolio manager Conor Sen makes the point that job growth has been greatest among "goods-producing workers and the least-educated workers."
Michael Barone - Has Trump Delivered on His Economic Promises?

Need the other 60, you dope???????

While race is a myth it gives the uneducated a way to look down on another or to blame. Pres Obama will be rated highly by historians for his dignified words and accomplishments, but the white racist cannot deal with this reality. Our racist Pres Donnie cannot deal with the fact Obama did so well. Donnie can't even deal with Senator McCain who also challenged Trump's bigotry and stupidity.

For the intelligent USmess reader check out two books for an understanding of white resentment and hatred. PC will continue to post biased nonsense, but read folks, read and escape the chains of empty bias and hatred for the other.

White Trash: White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America by Nancy Isenberg
White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

Race is a myth, often used to keep the uneducated in mental chains while the privileged enjoy the spoils of wealth.

The Myth of Race by Jefferson M. Fish
The Myth of Race: The Troubling Persistence of an Unscientific Idea by Robert Wald Sussman
A Dreadful Deceit: The Myth of Race from the Colonial Era to Obama's America by Jacqueline A. Jones

See here too: Did African-American Slaves Rebel?

'Dear Friend, I am black.''

"I am sure you did not realize this when you made/laughed at/agreed with that racist remark. In the past, I have attempted to alert white people to my racial identity in advance. Unfortunately, this Invariably causes them to react to me as pushy, manipulative, or socially inappropriate, Therefore, my policy is to assume that white people do not make these remarks, even when they believe there are no black people present, and to distribute this card when they do.

I regret any discomfort my presence is causing you, just as I am sure you regret the discomfort your racism is causing me."

Adrian Margaret Smith Piper

Gads, you're an imbecile....and you make it so easy to prove it.

Yawn, nobody with a brain thinks that the continuing growth is anything to do with Trump. They see him as a bull in a china shop that's about to wreck everything.

Recession by 2020, and you guys will be singing a different tune.

Soooo.....you're admitting that ever item I posted is true, accurate and correct?

Excellent.

Now that you've served your purpose, you're dismissed,

While race is a myth it gives the uneducated a way to look down on another or to blame. Pres Obama will be rated highly by historians for his dignified words and accomplishments, but the white racist cannot deal with this reality. Our racist Pres Donnie cannot deal with the fact Obama did so well. Donnie can't even deal with Senator McCain who also challenged Trump's bigotry and stupidity.

For the intelligent USmess reader check out two books for an understanding of white resentment and hatred. PC will continue to post biased nonsense, but read folks, read and escape the chains of empty bias and hatred for the other.

White Trash: White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America by Nancy Isenberg
White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

Race is a myth, often used to keep the uneducated in mental chains while the privileged enjoy the spoils of wealth.

The Myth of Race by Jefferson M. Fish
The Myth of Race: The Troubling Persistence of an Unscientific Idea by Robert Wald Sussman
A Dreadful Deceit: The Myth of Race from the Colonial Era to Obama's America by Jacqueline A. Jones

See here too: Did African-American Slaves Rebel?

'Dear Friend, I am black.''

"I am sure you did not realize this when you made/laughed at/agreed with that racist remark. In the past, I have attempted to alert white people to my racial identity in advance. Unfortunately, this Invariably causes them to react to me as pushy, manipulative, or socially inappropriate, Therefore, my policy is to assume that white people do not make these remarks, even when they believe there are no black people present, and to distribute this card when they do.

I regret any discomfort my presence is causing you, just as I am sure you regret the discomfort your racism is causing me."

Adrian Margaret Smith Piper

"Pres Obama will be rated highly by historians for his dignified words and accomplishments, but the white racist cannot deal with this reality."

By every metric, Obama was an utter failure, in domestic and in foreign policy.

Trump makes him look like the empty suit that he is.

Worse....Obama is malevolent, hates people, hates Western Civilization, and hates success.

You, being he quintessential hit-and-run poster, will not be heard from again.
Scurry off.

Soooo.....you're admitting that ever item I posted is true, accurate and correct?

No, but since you lack reading comprehension skills and just talk past people, there's kind of no point explaining it to you again.

Just dig up one of your number-pointed OCD Lists and post that... that'll work.

Sooo.....you wanna try again?

60. "US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000: ADP

The report helped send the Dow to break the 25,000 mark for the first time."

Private sector job creation surged in December as holiday shopping boomed

61. "Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

62."Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops
Tax savings for the industry are expected to be substantial. The Penn Wharton Budget Model at the University of Pennsylvania said utilities will pay $1.1 billion less in taxes this year than if the law had not been enacted, $1.9 billion less in 2019 and more than $5 billion less in 2020.
Numerous state regulatory agencies in the U.S. are similarly cutting rates to reflect lower taxes."
Customers Get A Break As Utilities' Tax Bill Drops

63. "U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month
...the strongest quarter since 2010 and underscoring a resurgence in manufacturing that’s primed for further advances, Federal Reserve data showed Wednesday.
Factory output increased at a 7 percent annualized rate in the fourth quarter,..."
U.S. Manufacturing Output Rose in December for Fourth Month

This....since we got rid of that dead weight President, Hussein

What happens when you kick out the tax-and-spend Democrats?
This:

64. "It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

Trump.....unbelievable!!!!

He won again!!!!

65. "China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday said his government would "significantly lower" tariffs on vehicle imports this year as part of efforts to further open its giant economy to the world.

The pledge addresses one of the gripes of US President Donald Trump, who has threatened to impose new tariffs on $150 billion of Chinese goods in a trade dispute between the world's two largest economies. Experts cautioned, though, that Xi's comments may not do much to resolve the conflict, which has rocked markets in recent weeks."

China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

No wonder the Left hates him!!!!!!

66. Can you imagine the ticker-tape parades if Hussein had had these achievements??????

"Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973

67. Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June Hispanic-Latino Unemployment Rate Hits Lowest Level on Record in June
68. “GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY” GREAT AGAIN: More Jobs than WORKERS for the First Time In US HISTORY | Sean Hannity

69. "Dow surges more than 150 points in sudden move after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war"

Dow surges more than 150 points after Trump reportedly gets concessions from EU to avoid a trade war

70. "U.S. Growth Hits 4.1%, Fastest Since 2014, in Win for Trump"

Terms of Service Violation

“We are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt

CBS News on Twitter

71. "Pence and other Trump enthusiasts can point to increasing macroeconomic growth. Growth rose 4.1 percent in the second quarter and is up more than 3 percent for the year. Unemployment was down to 3.9 percent in July. The S&P 500 stock index is up 6 percent since the Trump presidency, while the rest of the world's stock markets are down 6 percent. These are numbers any recent administration would boast about.

More notable are positive trends among subgroups that weren't doing so well before Trump took office. Former Obama administration chief economic adviser Jason Furman, writing for Vox, notes that in the past three years "recent wage growth ... at the low end of the wage scale" is stronger than growth among the higher-paid. Similarly, Bloomberg columnist and portfolio manager Conor Sen makes the point that job growth has been greatest among "goods-producing workers and the least-educated workers."
Michael Barone - Has Trump Delivered on His Economic Promises?

Minorities and other American hating filth...
Correll, an example of my point, provided almost immediately.

So, if there is real over response, why does the press spend so much time ginning up complete rubbish?

Answer, because a few guys on the internet is not enough to reasonably smear the entire movement, so they have to make up shit.

In that they are right, a few guys on the internet is not enough to justify smearing the entire movement.

So, if there is real over response, why does the press spend so much time ginning up complete rubbish?

Answer, because a few guys on the internet is not enough to reasonably smear the entire movement, so they have to make up shit.

In that they are right, a few guys on the internet is not enough to justify smearing the entire movement.
Well sure, the press has its political agenda, and that's not going to change.

The problem is, Trump and many on the Right give them examples they can fold in to legitimize their actions.

Just like the quote I provided.

What is your opinion on the point raised by the New York Times, that the dems have given up on appealing to the white working class, in favor of a coalition of upper middle class whites and minorities?
I agree with that, by and large.

But it has nothing to do with my point.

If Whites notice that, and I think more and more are, then seeing themselves, correctly, as a group that is being marginalized by the power structure, makes White Nationalism a rational response.

This is of course, a very different animal than traditional White Supremacy.

The danger is that the former ends up feeding into the latter.
Yeah, I can see that. We're in a time of almost comical hyperbole, in which we just have to overshoot, to push every last damn thing to the nth degree.

You know how I feel about political correctness and Identity Politics. But, true to form, the response to it has been so absurd that it gives the Left an excuse to justify it.

So, in this time of simplistic & binary thought, when conservatives refuse to be honest about these people, they're giving their opponents fantastic material.

We've lost the capacity to provide nuance. So here we are.

You keep blaming the victim.

We have not done anything.

The press lies about what we do, and you believe it.

Do you know that Trump specifically did NOT call white supremacists, "very fine people"?
Nope, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just pointing out what I'm pretty sure is the obvious.

If you feel the Right is handling this issue properly and effectively, by all means, run with it.

I raised a prime example of how what we do is irrelevant.

Do you know that Trump specifically did NOT call white supremacists, "very fine people"?

I agree with that, by and large.

But it has nothing to do with my point.

If Whites notice that, and I think more and more are, then seeing themselves, correctly, as a group that is being marginalized by the power structure, makes White Nationalism a rational response.

Yeah, I can see that. We're in a time of almost comical hyperbole, in which we just have to overshoot, to push every last damn thing to the nth degree.

You know how I feel about political correctness and Identity Politics. But, true to form, the response to it has been so absurd that it gives the Left an excuse to justify it.

So, in this time of simplistic & binary thought, when conservatives refuse to be honest about these people, they're giving their opponents fantastic material.

Nope, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just pointing out what I'm pretty sure is the obvious.

If you feel the Right is handling this issue properly and effectively, by all means, run with it.

Not specifically. But perception is everything, and Trump has zero (0) understanding of the importance of nuance. The perception is he qualified his remarks specifically to keep the racists in his base happy, and given current circumstances, that's an easy perception to make.

The problem is, Trump and many on the Right give them examples they can fold in to legitimize their actions.

Yet, the real "Examples" they use to support their agenda, are false.

The question is, is there any possibility of us breaking though their lies to be judged on what we actually say and do.

Do you know that Trump specifically did NOT call White Supremacists, "very fine people"?

Yet, the real "Examples" they use to support their agenda, are false.

The question is, is there any possibility of us breaking though their lies to be judged on what we actually say and do.

Do you know that Trump specifically did NOT call White Supremacists, "very fine people"?
Again, yes. If you feel there's nothing you can do, then this is all moot and we move on.

Not specifically. But perception is everything, and Trump has zero (0) understanding of the importance of nuance. The perception is he qualified his remarks specifically to keep the racists in his base happy, and given current circumstances, that's an easy perception to make.

No, he didn't. He was completely clear that he was not doing that. He denounced the white supremacists repeatedly in that press conference, and specifically mentioned that he was talking of other people.

The press focused on one phrase, taken out of context and lied.

If you, perhaps the most thoughtful liberal poster on the site, can't see that, then your point that this is on us, on the right, is completely and absolutely wrong.

Those on the Left just are not listening to anything we say. Nothing we say or do, matters, because the MSM will lie,and their lies will be believed.

Would you like me to post, for the hundredth time, the full transcript of that press conference?

Or does the actual facts not matter?

No, he didn't. He was completely clear that he was not doing that. He denounced the white supremacists repeatedly in that press conference, and specifically mentioned that he was talking of other people.

If you, perhaps the most thoughtful liberal poster on the site, can't see that, then your point that this is on us, on the right, is completely and absolutely wrong.

Those on the Left just are not listening to anything we say. Nothing we say or do, matters, because the MSM will lie,and their lies will be believed.

Would you like me to post, for the hundredth time, the full transcript of that press conference?

We've been over this multiple times. I don't know what else to tell you.

You don't like any of my suggestions, so we'll see how things go. Maybe you'll prove me wrong.

You don't like any of my suggestions, so we'll see how things go. Maybe you'll prove me wrong.

Your inability to give Trump even this one little listen, shows that this is not on us. It is on you, on the Left.

Your inability to give Trump even this one little listen, shows that this is not on us. It is on you, on the Left.
Of course.

Of course.

Just blowing me off, is just you being a closed mind again. Or still.

Of course.

Just blowing me off, is just you being a closed mind again. Or still.
Again.

We've had this conversation many times. When I make an observation, you say it's false. When I make a suggestion, you say it won't work. When I make a point, you say it's wrong. Okay, I get it.

I truly don't know what you want. Just bouncing the same stuff back and forth bores me pretty quickly. If there is something new you want to discuss, say so.

Mac, you've shown in multiple threads a passive aggressive hatred of white people. That is fine. I'm sure you have your reasons, but try not to paint with a broad brush. You know that standing up for white people means standing up for the bad white people as well. I don't see how playing dumb is proving any kind of point.

Forum List

Back