The Creation Of White Nationalism

Mac, you've shown in multiple threads a passive aggressive hatred of white people. That is fine. I'm sure you have your reasons, but try not to paint with a broad brush. You know that standing up for white people means standing up for the bad white people as well. I don't see how playing dumb is proving any kind of point.
Huh?

Link?

Mac, you've shown in multiple threads a passive aggressive hatred of white people. That is fine. I'm sure you have your reasons, but try not to paint with a broad brush. You know that standing up for white people means standing up for the bad white people as well. I don't see how playing dumb is proving any kind of point.

"I don't see how playing dumb is proving any kind of point."

1. What makes you think he's playing????

2. The thesis of this thread is that the Left, Democrats/Liberals, created the mode of 'standing up for' one ethnic or racial group or another, and have inadvertently created the desire in white folks to champion their own group.

3. As is the wont of the Left....they lie and smear those who don't agree, hence, claiming that white nationalists are actually (the non-existent group they call) 'white supremacists.'

Come on. The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that. And we all know who he is.

This thread is a pretty feeble (if amusing) attempt to shift that somehow.
so if one is white and believes in Nationalism, then one is bad? is that your point?

Come on. The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that. And we all know who he is.

so if one is white and believes in Nationalism, then one is bad? is that your point?

Exactly the right question!

No, he didn't. He was completely clear that he was not doing that. He denounced the white supremacists repeatedly in that press conference, and specifically mentioned that he was talking of other people.

The press focused on one phrase, taken out of context and lied.

If you, perhaps the most thoughtful liberal poster on the site, can't see that, then your point that this is on us, on the right, is completely and absolutely wrong.

Those on the Left just are not listening to anything we say. Nothing we say or do, matters, because the MSM will lie,and their lies will be believed.

Would you like me to post, for the hundredth time, the full transcript of that press conference?

Or does the actual facts not matter?
We've been over this multiple times. I don't know what else to tell you.

You don't like any of my suggestions, so we'll see how things go. Maybe you'll prove me wrong.

Your inability to give Trump even this one little listen, shows that this is not on us. It is on you, on the Left.
Of course.

Just blowing me off, is just you being a closed mind again. Or still.
Again.

We've had this conversation many times. When I make an observation, you say it's false. When I make a suggestion, you say it won't work. When I make a point, you say it's wrong. Okay, I get it.

I truly don't know what you want. Just bouncing the same stuff back and forth bores me pretty quickly. If there is something new you want to discuss, say so.

What would happen in your life, if you defended President Trump from the accusation that he said that nazis were "very fine people"?

These are the conditions under which white folks have been forced to live due to the machinations of the Fascists known as Democrats or Liberals.

"Ex-Drexel prof behind 'white genocide' tweet gets appointment at NYU

Drama surrounding the former Drexel professor began in Dec. 2016 when Ciccariello-Maher tweeted that all he wanted for Christmas was "white genocide," ....

Months later, despite the media backlash, Ciccariello-Maher was back in the spotlight for another tweet criticizing a man who gave up his first-class plane seat to an armed serviceman.

Last October, when another tweet from Ciccariello-Maher blamed "Trumpism" for the deadly Las Vegas shootings,..."
Ex-Drexel prof behind 'white genocide' tweet gets appointment at NYU

Is there any doubt as to where the attitude comes from, or how this savage votes????

You don't like any of my suggestions, so we'll see how things go. Maybe you'll prove me wrong.

Your inability to give Trump even this one little listen, shows that this is not on us. It is on you, on the Left.
Of course.

Again.

We've had this conversation many times. When I make an observation, you say it's false. When I make a suggestion, you say it won't work. When I make a point, you say it's wrong. Okay, I get it.

I truly don't know what you want. Just bouncing the same stuff back and forth bores me pretty quickly. If there is something new you want to discuss, say so.

What would happen in your life, if you defended President Trump from the accusation that he said that nazis were "very fine people"?

What would happen???

Liberal scientists would bring back James T. Hodgkinson, and poor Mac would be in deep trouble!

Of course, you are correct about Trump not saying what they claim he said.

Nope.

Of course.

Again.

Nothing significant. Why?

Of course.

Again.

What would happen???

Liberal scientists would bring back James T. Hodgkinson, and poor Mac would be in deep trouble!

Of course, you are correct about Trump not saying what they claim he said.
My goodness, you sure do get an "A" for effort.

Always nice to know how weepy I can make wingers.

Of course.

Again.

Just trying to understand why you are so wedded to an obvious untruth.

There is a gap between us. ONe that I cannot reach across.

And it seems that you cannot either.

I can't see what is holding you back.

I can see that nothing I do makes a difference.

But I can't see why you want to reach across the gap, but can't.

What is holding you back?

Nope.
it's what you wrote.

Of course.

Again.

Perhaps you can describe the "obvious untruth" to which I am so wedded.

Nope.
it's what you wrote.
It is? Where?

Again.

That President Trump said that some neo-nazis were "very fine people".

(as a small example)

Again.

(as a small example)
I don't care about that quote, I don't think about that quote, and I never bring it up. If you say he didn't say it, great. The optics, tone-deafness and timing of his words there were lousy, as usual, but unfortunately they don't stick out much in the grand scheme of things.

So we're good.

Anything else?

(as a small example)
I don't care about that quote, I don't think about that quote, and I never bring it up. If you say he didn't say it, great. The optics, tone-deafness and timing of his words there were lousy, as usual, but unfortunately they don't stick out much in the grand scheme of things.

So we're good.

Anything else?

That is the point. Your refusal to see that the optics were fine. Until they were lied about.

THe Lie is reality to those on the Left and nothing we can do can change that. Nothing.

YOu are in the bubble and nothing we say can get in. Nothing we do can get in.

It is up to you, to choose to step out. We cannot make you.

(as a small example)

So we're good.

Anything else?

That is the point. Your refusal to see that the optics were fine. Until they were lied about.

THe Lie is reality to those on the Left and nothing we can do can change that. Nothing.

YOu are in the bubble and nothing we say can get in. Nothing we do can get in.

It is up to you, to choose to step out. We cannot make you.
So if I don't agree with you, I'm believing a lie. Okay.

I can see, understand and appreciate arguments on both ends of this issue. You won't.

I think both ends of this issue have significant behaviors they need to address. You won't.

We just disagree on which one of us is in a bubble.

Forum List

Back