🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Creation Of White Nationalism

14fc023a-65f8-4b7b-80e7-a4ae8fad178b-original.gif

President Trump is right that Dave Duke is really a non-entity in American politics- has zero supporters or influence.

If CNN didn't hire him as a contributor, occasionally flying him up from his retirement community to comment while they pretend he is someone important, he'd just be another geezer playing bocce ball.
Do you believe that Trump's words are honest?
Could be, but its moot; because:

Trump retweets white nationalist talking points.

His advisor hosted them at his house.

And then there is Tucker Carlson.

Kris Kobach's campaign has them.

Trump's speechwriter.

Seriously?
Come on. The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that. And we all know who he is.

This thread is a pretty feeble (if amusing) attempt to shift that somehow.

What is your opinion on the point raised by the New York Times, that the dems have given up on appealing to the white working class, in favor of a coalition of upper middle class whites and minorities?
I agree with that, by and large.

But it has nothing to do with my point.

If Whites notice that, and I think more and more are, then seeing themselves, correctly, as a group that is being marginalized by the power structure, makes White Nationalism a rational response.

This is of course, a very different animal than traditional White Supremacy.

The danger is that the former ends up feeding into the latter.
Yeah, I can see that. We're in a time of almost comical hyperbole, in which we just have to overshoot, to push every last damn thing to the nth degree.

You know how I feel about political correctness and Identity Politics. But, true to form, the response to it has been so absurd that it gives the Left an excuse to justify it.

So, in this time of simplistic & binary thought, when conservatives refuse to be honest about these people, they're giving their opponents fantastic material.

We've lost the capacity to provide nuance. So here we are.

Erm, if you are talking about the cos-players waving the Nazi flags, those guys are a bunch of morons and I am not seeing many who defend them.

Plenty of great white nationalists, even if it's not your cup of tea.

Come on. The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that. And we all know who he is.

What is your opinion on the point raised by the New York Times, that the dems have given up on appealing to the white working class, in favor of a coalition of upper middle class whites and minorities?

If Whites notice that, and I think more and more are, then seeing themselves, correctly, as a group that is being marginalized by the power structure, makes White Nationalism a rational response.

Yeah, I can see that. We're in a time of almost comical hyperbole, in which we just have to overshoot, to push every last damn thing to the nth degree.

You know how I feel about political correctness and Identity Politics. But, true to form, the response to it has been so absurd that it gives the Left an excuse to justify it.

So, in this time of simplistic & binary thought, when conservatives refuse to be honest about these people, they're giving their opponents fantastic material.

Erm, if you are talking about the cos-players waving the Nazi flags, those guys are a bunch of morons and I am not seeing many who defend them.

Well, I'm not sure what the goal is, but I guess we'll see.

Well, I'm not sure what the goal is, but I guess we'll see.

The goal of what?

The white nationalists are very clear about their goal, it's not a secret society or anything. They want a white nation built in America or somewhere basically.

White nationalism won't work though, any more than this current Americanism where half the population is as unamerican as they come. Nationalism requires some common values...

Was there anything in the OP that you could actually refute...."is not, Isssssss nooottttttt!!!!" is hardly acceptable outside of government school.

I actually ignore your posts as highly evolved neurosis... Kind of like what happens when you take a mail order bride and make it listen to hate radio all day.

Point is, a majority of white people haven't supported the Democrat since 1964, how much time should the Democrats spend wasting time on them when they vote to screw themselves?

Can we agree that you are irked at being unable to find a single thing in my posts that you can refute?

Naw, we just don't refute the crazy homeless person who screams at the Lamp post spying on him for the CIA either.

You don't discuss with people, you talk past them, never address their counterpoints, and then wonder why they just move on to mocking you.

Was there anything in the OP that you could actually refute...."is not, Isssssss nooottttttt!!!!" is hardly acceptable outside of government school.

I actually ignore your posts as highly evolved neurosis... Kind of like what happens when you take a mail order bride and make it listen to hate radio all day.

Point is, a majority of white people haven't supported the Democrat since 1964, how much time should the Democrats spend wasting time on them when they vote to screw themselves?

So...everything I posted is true, correct, and accurate.

Excellent.

Now, back to your blanket fort.

Can we agree that you are irked at being unable to find a single thing in my posts that you can refute?

Naw, we just don't refute the crazy homeless person who screams at the Lamp post spying on him for the CIA either.

You don't discuss with people, you talk past them, never address their counterpoints, and then wonder why they just move on to mocking you.

Excellent.

Can you be so blind that you don't recognize that every reader knows you'd refute my posts if you could...and you're simply a boring liar who is only here because no one who knows you wants to have anything to do with you,and you're lonesome.

If you need a shoulder to cry on.....pull over to the side of the road.

Last edited:

President Trump is right that Dave Duke is really a non-entity in American politics- has zero supporters or influence.

If CNN didn't hire him as a contributor, occasionally flying him up from his retirement community to comment while they pretend he is someone important, he'd just be another geezer playing bocce ball.
Do you believe that Trump's words are honest?

He’s a compulsive liar. Look at his actions . Just this week he was spreading racist BS about white South African farmers .

I bet you believe newsweek though eh?

f55.jpg

Yep....that's the leftist rag for ya....less than 6 months ago they were talking about it and now its just a conspiracy theory LMAO.

5. Is violence and racism against another race inherent in white nationalism?

Well, the Democrats would have you imagine that to be the case. But, as a factual matter, only the Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, have pushed violence to get their way….and the Democrat Party was created with racism as its core.

Guns and knives:
“In what can only be described as a very ugly exhortation, President Obama called on Latinos to "punish our enemies." That remark, reported by the New York Times, was part of the president's full-scale effort to motivate Latinos to come back to the Democratic fold and help buttress their cause in the elections next week.” Shades of Richard Nixon: Obama to Latinos – 'Punish Our Enemies'

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. “Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. “Why is Barack Obama so negative? In the last 24 hours, he’s completely abandoned his campaign’s call for ‘new politics,’ equating the election to a ‘brawl’ and promising to ‘bring a gun,' " said the RNC's Alex Conant.” Obama brings a gun to a knife fight

"In the last few weeks, the violent rhetoric crossed a fever line. CNN personality Kathy Griffin posed deadpan holding a severed and bloody head resembling Donald Trump; on television the next day, she tearfully denounced the many “old white men” who have supposedly bullied her. New York’s venerable Shakespeare in the Park is currently performing a modern-dress version of Julius Caesar, in which a Trump-qua-Caesar character is murdered every night in a particularly bloody and graphic staging.

Following the shooting [of Republican Congressmen], liberal Twitter erupted in cynical snark. Op-ed writer Malcolm Harris wondered if the shooter could plead self-defense, in the event he had a pre-existing condition.

Sonia Gupta, a Louisiana former prosecutor, counseled her followers not to be too sad about the wounding of Representative Steve Scalise, because “he’s a racist piece of shit and hateful bigot.”

Trump’s opponents in the media, academia, and politics can pretend that their calls for radical action were meant metaphorically or in a nonviolent sense. But they are the ones who opened this box of fear, panic, and rage. Let them take responsibility for the climate that now exists."
Incitement to Violence

6. And racist!

“Why the Democratic Party has become so anti-white is beyond me. I also don't know why it has become so anti-male. But, there is no doubt that this is what it has become. It sneers at white male (and, also, female) working people and the lower middle-class.” https://www.economist.com/node/21730875/comments

“NYT defends newly hired opinion writer with history of anti-white tweets” New York Times defends opinion writer Sarah Jeong after anti-white tweets surface

Soooo…….It isn't the Left, the Democrats/Liberals who are violent and racist hate filled ideologues.

...the growth of white nationalism seems to be no more than self-defense.

Somehow the interests of the majority white population of the nation didn’t, and don’t, align with the interests of the Democrat Party.

What is the majority racial group supposed to do when the Democrats throw them, white folks, under the bus????

Or you just realize that there's only so much time you waste trying to get the votes of people who are never going to support you.

The real problem with the white working class is that by and large, it votes against it's own economic interests. None of these guys will say, "I want to vote for lower wages so the queers don't get married and the darkies don't move into my neighborhood", but that's kind of the choice they make.

The GOP has gotten very adept at playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears over economic pragmatism. It's why nine of the last ten recessions started when the GOP was in charge, and they've never paid a political price for that. If anything, the White Working Class males get more intransigent.

Excellent.

1/2 of white people are democrats . It’s rediculous to say they jettison white people.
Not even close.

Haha...watching this chic school you Loons is fucking hilarious...Joe...you’re much better off to stand on the sidelines and save face bud...you’re in way over your head when you engage with this chic.

You don’t have a “point”.

Of course I do.

You just don't like it.

Too bad.

And I bet you were fine with black supremacists supporting Obama and even getting a page on his 2008 campaign website....

And I bet you were fine with black supremacists supporting Obama and even getting a page on his 2008 campaign website....
Enjoy whatever fantasies exist in your alternate reality.

Doesn't matter to me.

Seriously?

Of course I do.

You just don't like it.

Too bad.
No, you don’t.

To say that white nationalists have their candidate in the White House when Democrats are now condoning blatant racism against white people every day in the form of supporting the ANC and the EFF and supporting the hiring of Sarah Jeong at the New York Times, on top of a long list of anti-white political statements within the party leadership over the years is absolutely asinine.

Any white person with a brain today not only doesn’t even think about voting Democrat, but actually votes specifically against Democrats. Not only that, but all of the white Republicans born after the 60s are far more sympathic to white nationalism because the fear of it is far less potent compared to their fear of being oppressed by Democrats.

Forum List

Back