🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Creation Of White Nationalism

Come on. The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that. And we all know who he is.

This thread is a pretty feeble (if amusing) attempt to shift that somehow.

What is your opinion on the point raised by the New York Times, that the dems have given up on appealing to the white working class, in favor of a coalition of upper middle class whites and minorities?
I agree with that, by and large.

But it has nothing to do with my point.

If Whites notice that, and I think more and more are, then seeing themselves, correctly, as a group that is being marginalized by the power structure, makes White Nationalism a rational response.

This is of course, a very different animal than traditional White Supremacy.

The danger is that the former ends up feeding into the latter.
White Americans.....being held down by The Man.

Come on. The White Nationalist movement, or whichever term a group chooses to call itself, clearly has a guy in DC whom they favor. Right now. Today. And he's done little to change that. And we all know who he is.

What is so bad about white nationalism? Certainly nothing wrong with Japanese nationalism.

The obsession with race of some of these guys may be problematic, although understandable in the presence of the racist anti-white democratic party. But everyone who is sane wants to maintain America as majority white. That being said I don't give a shit about strong and proud minority, and apparently, many white nationalists don't either.

Seriously?

What is your opinion on the point raised by the New York Times, that the dems have given up on appealing to the white working class, in favor of a coalition of upper middle class whites and minorities?

If Whites notice that, and I think more and more are, then seeing themselves, correctly, as a group that is being marginalized by the power structure, makes White Nationalism a rational response.

White Americans.....being held down by The Man.

Ridicule is a dodge, not a serious reply. Address the point, or piss off, lefty.

Yeah, I can see that. We're in a time of almost comical hyperbole, in which we just have to overshoot, to push every last damn thing to the nth degree.

You know how I feel about political correctness and Identity Politics. But, true to form, the response to it has been so absurd that it gives the Left an excuse to justify it.

So, in this time of simplistic & binary thought, when conservatives refuse to be honest about these people, they're giving their opponents fantastic material.

We've lost the capacity to provide nuance. So here we are.

What is so bad about white nationalism? Certainly nothing wrong with Japanese nationalism.

The obsession with race of some of these guys may be problematic, although understandable in the presence of the racist anti-white democratic party. But everyone who is sane wants to maintain America as majority white. That being said I don't give a shit about strong and proud minority, and apparently, many white nationalists don't either.
Please see post 44.

Mrs. Clinton's failure to make any appeals whatsoever to Honky Americans really hurt her campaign.

Ripping on rural folks calling them "deplorables" is no way to make friends.

Whoever gets the Democrat nomination is going to have to reach out to Deploro-Americans in 2020 or face gettng schlonged.

Ofcourse White people favor “the guy” in DC. Why wouldn’t they?
It became all to appropriate for politicians to encrypt the same message...”Whites should be ashamed of being White, patriotic and prideful in the U.S.”
You minorities hate that he stands against that bullshit and you know it.
Minorities and other American hating filth hate him for using phrases such as “Americans First” and “Make America Great Again” because they know they either aren’t American or are anti America. Simple shit. You people hate that America was founded by, built by and built for Whites per our founders. You want to take your welfare check and EBT card from Whites while hating them for existing. That’s how shit works in LibTardia. This isn’t complicated.

Your post is yet another example of your inability to comprehend simple English.

See if you can define the terms in the title.....try.

When you understand same, see if you can refute it.

Seriously?

Yeah, I can see that. We're in a time of almost comical hyperbole, in which we just have to overshoot, to push every last damn thing to the nth degree.

You know how I feel about political correctness and Identity Politics. But, true to form, the response to it has been so absurd that it gives the Left an excuse to justify it.

So, in this time of simplistic & binary thought, when conservatives refuse to be honest about these people, they're giving their opponents fantastic material.

You keep blaming the victim.

We have not done anything.

The press lies about what we do, and you believe it.

Do you know that Trump specifically did NOT call white supremacists, "very fine people"?

Mrs. Clinton's failure to make any appeals whatsoever to Honky Americans really hurt her campaign.

Ripping on rural folks calling them "deplorables" is no way to make friends.

Whoever gets the Democrat nomination is going to have to reach out to Deploro-Americans in 2020 or face gettng schlonged.

That was my point in the thread of November 16, 2016

You White Folks Are Gonna Benefit...

Do you know that Trump specifically did NOT call white supremacists, "very fine people"?
Nope, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just pointing out what I'm pretty sure is the obvious.

If you feel the Right is handling this issue properly and effectively, by all means, run with it.

I'm gonna elaborate on that point in this thread, Norm

Nope, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just pointing out what I'm pretty sure is the obvious.

If you feel the Right is handling this issue properly and effectively, by all means, run with it.

“Handling the issue properly”
What does that even mean? You believe “the right” should keep Whites in check and ashamed?

“Handling the issue properly”
What does that even mean? You believe “the right” should keep Whites in check and ashamed?
I think you should do what you think is best.

Democrats don’t do anything until they have checked skin color and counted their beans!

4. The idea of nationalism itself is anathema to the Democrats.

“Today’s progressive Democrats, just like their Democratic forbears, loathe American nationalism because it advances a unifying vision that poses a mortal threat to their politics of ethnic mobilization and to the Democratic plantation itself. “ Dinesh D’Souza

‘White nationalists’ are white folks who recognize that it they don’t look out for their own interests, no one else will.

From Wikipedia:

“White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism that holds the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.[5] White nationalists say they seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white states.”

Anything in there illegal….or is that the same for every racial and ethnic group?

I see in this an appeal to white identity, by white folks who see it put down in the media, the political arena, the schools. This is no different from the appeals to group identity and a chest-thumping about one’s culture that we have seen the Left applaud in every other group.

If the policy of the Democrat Party is selection and advancement based on skin color….Affirmative Action……how is ‘white nationalism’ any different???

If white nationalists are the equivalent of the KKK, a Democrat organization, then what are the BlackLivesMatter and the La Raza folks?????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back