🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Creation Of White Nationalism

Jewish nationalists have their own country and meddle in just about every other country. Until they renounce racial nationalism, why would anyone think any nationalism is an issue? In fact, it is a good thing despite insecure darkies and jews, who are racist nationalists claiming it is racist and stuff.

Can you define racism?

Specifically....is it about thought or actions?

Racism is simply biology. Totally natural for better or worse. Every race, generally is inclined to be attracted to those of their own race. "Racism" as a concept to suggest non-Whites are who they are because of massive conspiracy by Whites is insane, especially when Jewish folks (who generally dislike Whites) pretty much managed to take over many key areas of the economy through tribal syndication and society via hiring practices in academia and Hollywood and as we see with fake news MSM.

Last edited:
Racism is simply biology. Totally natural for better or worse. Every race, generally is inclined to be attracted to those of their own race. "Racism" as a concept to suggest non-Whites are who they are because of massive conspiracy by Whites is insane, especially when Jewish folks (who generally dislike Whites) pretty much managed to take over many key areas of the economy through tribal syndication and society via hiring practices in academia and Hollywood and as we see with fake news MSM.

I get it, who you like and don't like.

But that isn't the question.

Is the punishable charge of 'racism' aimed at actions, or opinions?

That President Trump said that some neo-nazis were "very fine people".

(as a small example)
I don't care about that quote, I don't think about that quote, and I never bring it up. If you say he didn't say it, great. The optics, tone-deafness and timing of his words there were lousy, as usual, but unfortunately they don't stick out much in the grand scheme of things.

So we're good.

Anything else?

That is the point. Your refusal to see that the optics were fine. Until they were lied about.

THe Lie is reality to those on the Left and nothing we can do can change that. Nothing.

YOu are in the bubble and nothing we say can get in. Nothing we do can get in.

It is up to you, to choose to step out. We cannot make you.
So if I don't agree with you, I'm believing a lie. Okay.

I can see, understand and appreciate arguments on both ends of this issue. You won't.

I think both ends of this issue have significant behaviors they need to address. You won't.

We just disagree on which one of us is in a bubble.

Except that I can and have repeatedly shown how Trump did not say that, yet you choose to believe that he did.

As an example of the process at work.

As long as the is the process, the fundamental question of our times, ie do whites have the same rights as other groups to have and pursue interests,

is taboo.

And you just wanting to sideline this question, does not work, when the result of the process is that the majority of our nation, is marginalized and discriminated against, with lives being ruined, and even people dying.

I'm trying to see your side of this issue, and I cannot make sense of it. I ask, and you tell me that we must agree to disagree.

That is not a very informative answer.
You're fighting arguments that I don't make. I have never used this story as an example of anything. So trying to respond to your accusations is a little difficult.

Your actual point appears to be that White Nationalism is a perfectly reasonable and rational movement. Is that correct?

I'm not making accusations or assumptions, I'm asking you if this is correct.

I asked you if you believed what the media said about it, ie that Trump said that some White Supremacists were very fine people.

Your response was that his tone and terms gave the media the ability to spin it.

NO real conversations can take place, when one side is constantly lying about the other side being evil and that lie is believed.

You have over 48 k posts on this board.

Anyone that wants to talk that much should care about that.

I don't care about that quote, I don't think about that quote, and I never bring it up. If you say he didn't say it, great. The optics, tone-deafness and timing of his words there were lousy, as usual, but unfortunately they don't stick out much in the grand scheme of things.

So we're good.

Anything else?

That is the point. Your refusal to see that the optics were fine. Until they were lied about.

THe Lie is reality to those on the Left and nothing we can do can change that. Nothing.

I can see, understand and appreciate arguments on both ends of this issue. You won't.

I think both ends of this issue have significant behaviors they need to address. You won't.

Except that I can and have repeatedly shown how Trump did not say that, yet you choose to believe that he did.

As long as the is the process, the fundamental question of our times, ie do whites have the same rights as other groups to have and pursue interests,

is taboo.

And you just wanting to sideline this question, does not work, when the result of the process is that the majority of our nation, is marginalized and discriminated against, with lives being ruined, and even people dying.

I'm trying to see your side of this issue, and I cannot make sense of it. I ask, and you tell me that we must agree to disagree.

You're fighting arguments that I don't make. I have never used this story as an example of anything. So trying to respond to your accusations is a little difficult.

Your actual point appears to be that White Nationalism is a perfectly reasonable and rational movement. Is that correct?

I asked you if you believed what the media said about it, ie that Trump said that some White Supremacists were very fine people.

Your response was that his tone and terms gave the media the ability to spin it.

NO real conversations can take place, when one side is constantly lying about the other side being evil and that lie is believed.

Do you support White Nationalism?

Are you a White Nationalist?

is taboo.

Ask me again, after we see how blacks vote in 2020.

is taboo.

Well, I tried.

is taboo.

Well, I tried.

No, you didn't. YOu asked a question, and when I answered, you made a snarky comment, instead of seriously following up.

Well, I tried.

No, you didn't. YOu asked a question, and when I answered, you made a snarky comment, instead of seriously following up.
Your answer itself was snarky.

I'm not talking about 2020, as you know. I'm talking about right now. Today. August 28, 2018.

It appears that you do, so I'd like to know for sure.

Who do we have to thank?

1.Somehow, when it comes to any narrative put forth by the Left, the Democrats/Liberals, the story is never what they say it is.
Every argument of theirs is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Remember this lie?

"Well, I say to them tonight, there's not a liberal America and a conservative America; there's the United States of America.”

"There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America.” Barack Obama, Democrat Ten years ago: Obama makes national debut

This, from the party that survives on identity politics, divide and conquer.

While they lie and suggest unity, the Democrats can never praise nationalism, as the term is the opposite of what they try to do….Balkanize the population.

The Democrats wanted to put Obama on Mt. Rushmore, but there wasn't enough room for two more faces.

2.That’s what they say out loud. Here’s what they said behind your back:

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

“But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.
All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."

Somehow the interests of the majority white population of the nation didn’t, and don’t, align with the interests of the Democrat Party.

What is the majority racial group supposed to do when the Democrats throw them, white folks, under the bus????

Do you see who created the backlash of white nationalism?

The Democrats.

Next post….how the Democrats smear the group that is simply stating that they have rights in America, too.
The left has never had an issue with nationalism; unless white people are engaging in it. It’s an anti white agenda simple and plain.

Who do we have to thank?

1.Somehow, when it comes to any narrative put forth by the Left, the Democrats/Liberals, the story is never what they say it is.
Every argument of theirs is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Remember this lie?

"Well, I say to them tonight, there's not a liberal America and a conservative America; there's the United States of America.”

"There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America.” Barack Obama, Democrat Ten years ago: Obama makes national debut

While they lie and suggest unity, the Democrats can never praise nationalism, as the term is the opposite of what they try to do….Balkanize the population.

The Democrats wanted to put Obama on Mt. Rushmore, but there wasn't enough room for two more faces.

For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."

“But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.
All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."

Somehow the interests of the majority white population of the nation didn’t, and don’t, align with the interests of the Democrat Party.

What is the majority racial group supposed to do when the Democrats throw them, white folks, under the bus????

The Democrats.

Next post….how the Democrats smear the group that is simply stating that they have rights in America, too.
The left has never had an issue with nationalism; unless white people are engaging in it. It’s an anti white agenda simple and plain.

While I agree with your contention about the Left's 'authorized minorities,' they do not support nationalism.....

“Today’s progressive Democrats, just like their Democratic forbears, loathe American nationalism because it advances a unifying vision that poses a mortal threat to their politics of ethnic mobilization and to the Democratic plantation itself. “ Dinesh D’Souza

The Left's strength comes from Balkanizing and dividing Americans.

Or you just realize that there's only so much time you waste trying to get the votes of people who are never going to support you.

The real problem with the white working class is that by and large, it votes against it's own economic interests. None of these guys will say, "I want to vote for lower wages so the queers don't get married and the darkies don't move into my neighborhood", but that's kind of the choice they make.

The GOP has gotten very adept at playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears over economic pragmatism. It's why nine of the last ten recessions started when the GOP was in charge, and they've never paid a political price for that. If anything, the White Working Class males get more intransigent.

Was there anything in the OP that you could actually refute...."is not, Isssssss nooottttttt!!!!" is hardly acceptable outside of government school.

So...everything I posted is true, correct, and accurate.

Excellent.

Now, back to your blanket fort.

1/2 of white people are democrats . It’s rediculous to say they jettison white people.
And Jews never assisted in the Holocaust.

Who do we have to thank?

Remember this lie?

The Democrats.

While I agree with your contention about the Left's 'authorized minorities,' they do not support nationalism.....

“Today’s progressive Democrats, just like their Democratic forbears, loathe American nationalism because it advances a unifying vision that poses a mortal threat to their politics of ethnic mobilization and to the Democratic plantation itself. “ Dinesh D’Souza

The Left's strength comes from Balkanizing and dividing Americans.
But they hold no Disdain for nonwhite countries who practice “nationalism. Takemexico for example. They have it written into their constitution that no law can be passed which will alter their demographics. That’s nationalism. And they don’t mind it at all. Same with multiple Asian, and African countries and they don’t mind whatsoever. They are only critical of white nations who desire to preserve themselves...

Last edited:
The whole immigration issue is fueled by the Democratic Party's quest to make Anglo voters the minority ASAP.

Who are the haters?

Compare and contrast Democrats and Republicans

Democrats: Klan, Nation of Islam, La Raza, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood, racist Aztlán Nationalist, racist BLM separatist, Brown Berets, race riots, anti-American bigots, deranged men in the women’s restrooms, poverty, failed schools, cop killers, Mexican drug cartel, human traffickers, high school drop-outs, crime, corruption, drive-by shootings, mass voter fraud, MS-13, Crips, Bloods, terrorist sympathizers, Sanctuary Cities for criminals....…

Republicans: Chamber of Commerce, PTA, Rotary Club, American Legion, 4H Club, Lion’s Club, Boy Scouts, Little League, VFW, great neighborhoods, good schools, pro-business, National Honor Society, Junior League, American Legion, Patriots, law and order…………… juuuuust grilling and chilling…..

The whole immigration issue is fueled by the Democratic Party's quest to make Anglo voters the minority ASAP.

Very true...

As a result of the Democrat Immigration act of 1965, the nations that contribute the greatest number of immigrants are not the same ones responsible for the founding of the nation. Case in point, we take more immigrants from Nigeria than we do from Britain.
https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Lawful_Permanent_Residents_2013.pdf

Forum List

Back