The current dems we were warned about.

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
It's kinda like SJW's we have here. But it's explained in a very accurate way. Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be democrats.

Considering the Hitler youth that make up the GOP of today, the Dems are the better option.

That's pretty fucking lame.....even for a leftard. I haven't seen any rightwingers attacking others for exercising their free speech.

Because you ain't looking !

Righties actually "jump in" members at these rallies so they can blame Dems for attacking them .

Considering the Hitler youth that make up the GOP of today, the Dems are the better option.

That's pretty fucking lame.....even for a leftard. I haven't seen any rightwingers attacking others for exercising their free speech.

Righties actually "jump in" members at these rallies so they can blame Dems for attacking them .

LMAO!!!!!!!! Dude, you haven't a fucking clue..................

DEMO DOORS.JPG
DEMO DOORS.JPG

Then you haven't been watching.

YEAAAAAAH, show me some videos where anti-leftards have attacked leftards sans provocation.....I guaran-fucking-tee you that anyone that provoked me and got in my face? They would be sucking their meals through a straw for a very long time.....bet me and lose on that one.

Feel free to name a couple, with links.
We don't have a propaganda machine fear mongering the population with a couple attacks endlessy repeated for the dupes- but I have seen the RWers provoking those attacks. But check the number of jewish cemetary attacks and nazi graffiti vandalisms...

We don't have propaganda machine fear mongering the population. But check the number of jewish cemetary attacks and nazi graffiti vandalisms...

LMAO! Leftards have been BUSTED for spewing Nazi shit in order to blame it on others.....don't you pay attention????

OP- RW insanity to think that's about Dems...but thanks for all the mental health cuts, with more to come under Trump.

Franco Sez??????" If you are not on board with leftardism, you are mentally ill because momma said......."

(snicker)
There's mental health problems on both sides, and I believe supposedly 20% of the country. God knows what you're going on about, hater dupe.

We don't have propaganda machine fear mongering the population. But check the number of jewish cemetary attacks and nazi graffiti vandalisms...

LMAO! Leftards have been BUSTED for spewing Nazi shit in order to blame it on others.....don't you pay attention????
There is so much misinformation, lies, and hate on the RW propaganda machine it's ridiculous. Link to your fake news/hate, dupe?

There is so much misinformation, lies, and hate on the RW propaganda machine it's ridiculous. Link to your fake news/hate, dupe?

Franco SEZ????? "Leftards= good, loving and only wish to unite mankind.......anyone else are nothing but hating racist pond scum!!!!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you have evidence of that, right?

Forum List

Back