The current dems we were warned about.

Then you haven't been watching.

Feel free to name a couple, with links.
We don't have a propaganda machine fear mongering the population with a couple attacks endlessy repeated for the dupes- but I have seen the RWers provoking those attacks. But check the number of jewish cemetary attacks and nazi graffiti vandalisms...
Lol! Fear mongering is all you have. Same tired "throw grandma from the cliff" playbook.
Before ACA, 40 k died a year from no insurance. See also blacks being attacked at Trump campaign rallies, with Trump egging them on. And just listen to Dale threatening Dems. Amazing...

Really? Whom have I threatened??? Saying that I would slit the throat of a leftard before I would ever consider voting for one isn't threatening. The point is that neither one will ever happen and I feel the same way about neocons because at the end of the day they are actually on the same team. You are just too stupid to figure that out yet.
And also "YEAAAAAAH, show me some videos where anti-leftards have attacked leftards sans provocation.....I guaran-fucking-tee you that anyone that provoked me and got in my face? They would be sucking their meals through a straw for a very long time.....bet me and lose on that one." Threats of violence have no place in poitical argument, but hater dupes do it all the time- comes with ignorance and brainwashing and racism etc etc...

It's kinda like SJW's we have here. But it's explained in a very accurate way. Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be democrats.

so - a random video on youtube. who did this video? what are their credentials? non-fiction tv? seems to be some random shit put together to paint a picture based on the stereotype of crazy millennials.

We don't have a propaganda machine fear mongering the population with a couple attacks endlessy repeated for the dupes- but I have seen the RWers provoking those attacks. But check the number of jewish cemetary attacks and nazi graffiti vandalisms...
Lol! Fear mongering is all you have. Same tired "throw grandma from the cliff" playbook.
Before ACA, 40 k died a year from no insurance. See also blacks being attacked at Trump campaign rallies, with Trump egging them on. And just listen to Dale threatening Dems. Amazing...

Really? Whom have I threatened??? Saying that I would slit the throat of a leftard before I would ever consider voting for one isn't threatening. The point is that neither one will ever happen and I feel the same way about neocons because at the end of the day they are actually on the same team. You are just too stupid to figure that out yet.
And also "YEAAAAAAH, show me some videos where anti-leftards have attacked leftards sans provocation.....I guaran-fucking-tee you that anyone that provoked me and got in my face? They would be sucking their meals through a straw for a very long time.....bet me and lose on that one." Threats of violence have no place in poitical argument, but hater dupes do it all the time- comes with ignorance and brainwashing and racism etc etc...

And how is that "provoking" someone if someone is provoking me, dumbfuck? Your right to express and say what you want ends when it invades my personal space and vice-versa, dumb ass.

Considering the Hitler youth that make up the GOP of today, the Dems are the better option.

That's pretty fucking lame.....even for a leftard. I haven't seen any rightwingers attacking others for exercising their free speech.

Because you ain't looking !

Righties actually "jump in" members at these rallies so they can blame Dems for attacking them .

So getting a cracked skull is diabolic plot against free speech?

Only a snowflake could utter something that stupid.
People were getting sucker punched at Trump rallies, with Trump egging them on ferchrissake. No matter how many times Fox shows the anarchists and gangstas in a couple attacks, Dems and libs are doing no such thing...

Considering the Hitler youth that make up the GOP of today, the Dems are the better option.

That's pretty fucking lame.....even for a leftard. I haven't seen any rightwingers attacking others for exercising their free speech.

Righties actually "jump in" members at these rallies so they can blame Dems for attacking them .

People were getting sucker punched at Trump rallies, with Trump egging them on ferchrissake. No matter how many times Fox shows the anarchists and gangstas in a couple attacks, Dems and libs are doing no such thing...
good god you are so full of shit i smell it from here.

good god you are so full of shit i smell it from here.
You got nothing hater dupe. The huge majority of hate attacks will always be RWNJs against Jews, blacks, minorities, gays. DUHHHH.
6 Fast Facts About the FBI's New Hate-Crime Report

Still waiting for those links.
They're all over. The huge majority of attacks are against Jews, minorities and gays and always will be. You'd never know watching bs RW propaganda, dupes. 6 Fast Facts About the FBI's New Hate-Crime Report

And have risen greatly with Trump:
ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. Here's ...
https://thinkprogress.org/thinkprogress-has-been-tracking-hate-since-trumps-election-...
Feb 10, 2017 - ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. ... a mosque in what officials are calling an apparent hate crime in Roseville, California. ... And while Trump has done little to quell therise in hate, the connection ...
US Hate Crimes Up 20 Percent in 2016, Fueled by Election - NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/.../u-s-hate-crimes-20-percent-2016-fueled-election-campaign-n7...
Mar 14, 2017 - Hate crimes in nine U.S. metropolitan areas rose more than 20 percent last year, ... D.C., had the largest percentage rise at 62 percent to 107 incidents. ... Trump has also expressed how he was personally affected, since his ...
Hate crime rising, report activists at Illinois attorney general's summit ...
www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-madigan-immigration-hate-crimes-summit-20170223-...
Feb 24, 2017 - Local activists report uptick in hate crime incidents against ... religious minority groups in the months since Trump's election have sent a ripple ...
Hate crimes since the election: Here's who's been targeted since ...
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/.../hate-crimes-since...since/21712876/
Feb 13, 2017 - That's the number of hate incidentsThinkProgress has tracked since Nov. 9, 2016, when Donald Trump was declared president-elect. Of the ...
Anti-Muslim Hate Groups Have Tripled With the Rise of Trump ...
www.motherjones.com/politics/.../anti-muslim-groups-america-tripled-alongside-trum...
Feb 15, 2017 - The surge coincides with a 67 percent increase in anti-Muslim hate crimes last year, a level of violence not seen since the aftermath of the 9/11 ...
The Year in Hate and Extremism | Southern Poverty Law Center
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/.../year-hate-and-extremis...
Feb 15, 2017 - In the immediate aftermath of Election Day, a wave of hate crimes and lesser ... hate groups, from 34 in 2015 to 101 last year — a 197% increase. .... Also, as in the U.S. after Trump's victory, the United Kingdom saw a wave of ...►
The Trump Effect | Southern Poverty Law Center
The Trump Effect
Feb 15, 2017 - The FBI reported that anti-Muslim hate crimes went up by 67% in 2015, ... 10 days after Trump's election, the SPLC counted 867 hate incidents, ...

It's kinda like SJW's we have here. But it's explained in a very accurate way. Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be democrats.

so - a random video on youtube. who did this video? what are their credentials? non-fiction tv? seems to be some random shit put together to paint a picture based on the stereotype of crazy millennials.

The fact someone, anyone can make a video like this should tell you how accurate the stereotype is. Stereotypes don't come out of nowhere.

OP- RW insanity to think that's about Dems...but thanks for all the mental health cuts, with more to come under Trump.

Franco Sez??????" If you are not on board with leftardism, you are mentally ill because momma said......."

(snicker)
There's mental health problems on both sides, and I believe supposedly 20% of the country. God knows what you're going on about, hater dupe.
There's mental health problems on both sides,
aint that the truth Frankie.....just turning on the news you will see one side or the other demonstrating that point.....

We don't have propaganda machine fear mongering the population. But check the number of jewish cemetary attacks and nazi graffiti vandalisms...

LMAO! Leftards have been BUSTED for spewing Nazi shit in order to blame it on others.....don't you pay attention????
There is so much misinformation, lies, and hate on the RW propaganda machine it's ridiculous. Link to your fake news/hate, dupe?
there is a lot of hate spewing from the left wing propaganda machine too frankie.....

They're all over. The huge majority of attacks are against Jews, minorities and gays and always will be. You'd never know watching bs RW propaganda, dupes. 6 Fast Facts About the FBI's New Hate-Crime Report

Hmmm, you either can't read or don't read.

And have risen greatly with Trump:
https://thinkprogress.org/thinkprogress-has-been-tracking-hate-since-trumps-election-...
Feb 10, 2017 - ThinkProgress has been tracking hate since Trump's election. ... a mosque in what officials are calling an apparent hate crime in Roseville, California. ... And while Trump has done little to quell therise in hate, the connection ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../u-s-hate-crimes-20-percent-2016-fueled-election-campaign-n7...
Mar 14, 2017 - Hate crimes in nine U.S. metropolitan areas rose more than 20 percent last year, ... D.C., had the largest percentage rise at 62 percent to 107 incidents. ... Trump has also expressed how he was personally affected, since his ...
www.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-madigan-immigration-hate-crimes-summit-20170223-...
Feb 24, 2017 - Local activists report uptick in hate crime incidents against ... religious minority groups in the months since Trump's election have sent a ripple ...
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/.../hate-crimes-since...since/21712876/
Feb 13, 2017 - That's the number of hate incidentsThinkProgress has tracked since Nov. 9, 2016, when Donald Trump was declared president-elect. Of the ...
www.motherjones.com/politics/.../anti-muslim-groups-america-tripled-alongside-trum...
Feb 15, 2017 - The surge coincides with a 67 percent increase in anti-Muslim hate crimes last year, a level of violence not seen since the aftermath of the 9/11 ...
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/.../year-hate-and-extremis...
Feb 15, 2017 - In the immediate aftermath of Election Day, a wave of hate crimes and lesser ... hate groups, from 34 in 2015 to 101 last year — a 197% increase. .... Also, as in the U.S. after Trump's victory, the United Kingdom saw a wave of ...►
The Trump Effect
Feb 15, 2017 - The FBI reported that anti-Muslim hate crimes went up by 67% in 2015, ... 10 days after Trump's election, the SPLC counted 867 hate incidents, ...
Hate crimes on the rise!

Meanwhile the number of prosecutions sit at zero and the number where they were faked by left wing nuts sits at about...what is it now? All of them?

Leftards were going to Trump rallies with the sole mission of disrupting it and putting the focus on them. The rallies were not protest grounds where they could expect to get away with starting shit. I would feel the same way about anyone that attended a leftard event and got the bum's rush out of the rally. Now, the behavior of the anti-Trump crowd and the attacking of people going to the rallys was utterly despicable and how you can defend it with a straight face is a testimony as to how fucking brainwashed you are.

The fact someone, anyone can make a video like this should tell you how accurate the stereotype is. Stereotypes don't come out of nowhere.

and they rarely represent an individual.

i can go pick 4-5 kids acting up and put any story i want around 'em. doesn't make it true.

katie couric did the whole "wow, i got all the gun owners to stop and pause!" cause she edited the video.

you'll forgive me if i don't believe some un-credited video on youtube telling me millions of kids have mental issues.

i can go pick 4-5 kids acting up and put any story i want around 'em. doesn't make it true.

katie couric did the whole "wow, i got all the gun owners to stop and pause!" cause she edited the video.

you'll forgive me if i don't believe some un-credited video on youtube telling me millions of kids have mental issues.

Do you watch the news? At all?

Do you watch the news? At all?

not if i can help it. they play this game too.

if you want to stick to this video i'll go back to my original question -

who made it?
what are their credentials to make it?
why are they credible?
is there any follow up to the people in the video as to what was going on before and after the video in question?

you wanna suck this shit up like a vegas hooker at a shriners convention go ahead but i'll hold off on some credibility before i go giggle at the misfortune of millions of kids cause a video on youtube said so.

Leftards were going to Trump rallies with the sole mission of disrupting it and putting the focus on them. The rallies were not protest grounds where they could expect to get away with starting shit. I would feel the same way about anyone that attended a leftard event and got the bum's rush out of the rally. Now, the behavior of the anti-Trump crowd and the attacking of people going to the rallys was utterly despicable and how you can defend it with a straight face is a testimony as to how fucking brainwashed you are.
I don't defend it, and the the radical a-holes and gangsta wannabees should be arrested, just like the GOPers who attacked protesters. And maybe Trump for inciting them. And certainly all the GOP bigots attacking Jews, blacks, gays and LBGT. Never mentioned on Fox, just a few Trumpers being attacked by non Dem a-holes repeated endlessly.
The Trump Effect

Forum List

Back