The Daily Dose of Truth Thread

She was the GF of a drug dealer who thought it was a good plan to start shooting at the police when they identified themselves and knocked on her door

So in other words, she was just like every other case I hear of a supposed police abuse of blacks where it turns out they were dicking off a cop in the first place before finally getting popped.

This is the nonsense you get when anti-American communist try to rewrite history.
Complete lunatics make-up today's Democrat Party

Go easy on WINCO, its the midterms for him with the worst democrat administration in history running things into the dirt-- -- -- that drops their already low IQ about 20 points farther. This Brionna Taylor just sounds like another bad egg who as usual has some clown at the DOJ doing handsprings for her case just because she was black.

Every cop in this country ought to go on strike until every last racist democrat is out of office.

Exactly, Who was Ashli Babbitt?
I can answer.
Ashli Babbitt was a traitor.
Still DEAD.

to answer Your Question, You know Breonna Taylor.
Are you defending her killers?

This is the nonsense you get when anti-American communist try to rewrite history.
Complete lunatics make-up today's Democrat Party
Did Babbitt try to lead the other Capitol trespassers through the window or not?
Why did Babbitt attempt to breach the window?

None of you RWI can answer that. What was her purpose, regardless of "Woman" or "Unarmed"

You COWARDS can't answer.

This will be an ongoing thread where the truth of current and/or relevant events are shared and discussed.

Let's start w/the recent indictment of Breanna Taylor's killers...

Discuss...

You are getting off to a bad start calling a discussion thread "Daily Dose of Truth". You sound like IM2 on his podium screaming "This proves Whitey is Racist!!"

He made the claim that Kenneth Walker never fired at the police.
I don't recall him saying that.

Everyone knows he fired on them after they burst through his home w/o identifying themselves.

He thought they were intruders.

Don't you find it the least bit interesting that all you so-called 2A people never are in support of black citizens defending their home and property?

Did Babbitt try to lead the other Capitol trespassers through the window or not?
No. She was leading no one. She was totally unarmed. She was standing there. Many of the cap police waved them in. And it was a DOOR, you idiot.

Why did Babbitt attempt to breach the window?
Because it was HER CAPITOL BUILDING, bought and built on her dime.

None of you RWI can answer that. You COWARDS can't answer.
SEE ABOVE you pinhead.

I find the credibility of the video suffers greatly, when this so called, "black professor," makes the unsubstantiated claim, that Kenneth Walker never fired first.

It is pretty well known, that, indeed, he was, a) a legal gun owner, b) a drug trafficker

This would speak to his paranoia as to why intruders might be illegally attempting to entering his girlfriend's apartment.

I do find it suspicious, that the police make a claim that they "knocked," on a "no knock," warrant, but I agree with the AG, it more than likely should not have been issued at the home of an "innocent," by standard, however innocent she may or may not have been.

The guy in the video claims neighbors state the police never announced they were police before entering. . . though I have to admit, he suffers extreme bias and credibility issues.

He makes that outrageous claim, that Kenneth Walker never fired a gun, without supported said nonsense.
Where can I find the information that Mr. Walker was a drug trafficker?

Everyone knows he fired on them after they burst through his home w/o identifying themselves.
He thought they were intruders.
Don't you find it the least bit interesting that all you so-called 2A people never are in support of black citizens defending their home and property?

Bottom line is that he fired without even knowing or seeing who he was shooting at giving the police no choice but to shoot back.

Bottom line is that he fired without even knowing or seeing who he was shooting at.
Actually, that's what the filthy thugs in blue did.

That's why their bullets were in all sorts of neighboring homes.

This is a really dishonest video presenter. He should post his the links he uses, so folks can read them, and absorb them for themselves. IT makes it seem like he is pushing an agenda. . .

View attachment 679146
Are you insinuating that MarcATL is dishonest? DUH! :laughing0301:

At least you're admitting that the filthy thugs in blue were violent, reckless and lawless.

Can't say. I lost interest in following all black on cop complaints years ago when every time I looked at the case, it turned out they went out of their way to provoke the police first! Every cop I've ever met could be reasoned with so long as YOU were reasonable too.

I don't recall him saying that.
Minute Mark 7:10. I sort of lost interest at that point, when he started actually trying to change reality and the facts of the matter.

Everyone I know, supports anyone who is a legal gun owner, having the right to shoot intruders.

This narrative? Is one from like, the 1950's.

You are living in the past.

OTH?? This is sort of like, ultra-liberals only believe that movie stars, rich CEO's and politicians deserve to have armed security personal with AR's and AK's, and everyone else needs to be disarmed, they don't need protection.

That sort of thing?

Forum List

Back