The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Did I say, you spoke of yourself in the third person? It was obvious i was referencing the person you were so quick to defend, lol. And it's not a lie, you just can't read. That's why reading is fundamental.

Ok, so when I check back in a couple of months and I'm still alive, what then?
Once again you display your overwhelming stupidity. By your own phrasing anyone can comprehend what you implied. Of course comprehension is not one of your attributes. Or have covid or be dead.

If you check back in a couple of months, I fully expect you to lie about your health. After all, if you tell the truth it proves you to be full of it. And you can't stand that, can you?

You just keep digging a deeper hole to bury yourself in.

Last edited:
Once again you display your overwhelming stupidity. By your own phrasing anyone can comprehend what you implied. Of course comprehension is not one of your attributes. Or have covid or be dead.

If you check back in a couple of months, I fully expect you to lie about your health. After all, if you tell the truth it proves you to be full of it. And you can't stand that, can you?

You just keep digging a deeper hole to bury yourself in.

If anyone can comprehend what I said, why did you have a problem understanding it?

So I'll be lying about my health when I'm dead from the vaccine?

If anyone can comprehend what I said, why did you have a problem understanding it?

So I'll be lying about my health when I'm dead from the vaccine?
I do understand what you claim and that is why I have a problem with it, I don't like liars such as you.

As for dying, yes that is one option. Ot becoming sick and even more of a drain on society than you already are.

You seem to purposely forget that there are millions of people who did not get the jab and are perfectly healthy, while many who did get it have died or gotten covid multiple times. This would indicate that the shot is not working, but you are to stupid to realize it.

So go ahead, get the boosters, get sick, die from these shots. Probably the best outcome for the rest of the world.

I do understand what you claim and that is why I have a problem with it, I don't like liars such as you.

As for dying, yes that is one option. Ot becoming sick and even more of a drain on society than you already are.

You seem to purposely forget that there are millions of people who did not get the jab and are perfectly healthy, while many who did get it have died or gotten covid multiple times. This would indicate that the shot is not working, but you are to stupid to realize it.

So go ahead, get the boosters, get sick, die from these shots. Probably the best outcome for the rest of the world.

No, your problem is your piss poor reading skills. All of which can be corrected, but this isn't possible because you're not even willing to admit that you can't read in the first place. I literally have to correct you repetitively over the simplest of things. I can't believe you've lived your entire life this way.

How many is "many" have died? Give me an actual number, which can be directly linked back to the vaccine. How many times will this make it, where I ask you for evidence confirming your claim and then you reply back with your typical deflection because you don't actually know anything.

See you in a couple of months.

No, your problem is your piss poor reading skills. All of which can be corrected, but this isn't possible because you're not even willing to admit that you can't read in the first place. I literally have to correct you repetitively over the simplest of things. I can't believe you've lived your entire life this way.

How many is "many" have died? Give me an actual number, which can be directly linked back to the vaccine. How many times will this make it, where I ask you for evidence confirming your claim and then you reply back with your typical deflection because you don't actually know anything.

See you in a couple of months.
I am impressed that you know everything, or is that unimpressed and in disbelief? You l continue to make this claim every time I read your drivel and respond, proving that I can read and that you are a liar. You are just to stupid to realize this.

BTW, YOU give me an actual number of those you claim have had their lives saved by getting this bogus vaccine. You claim to want "evidence" while providing none yourself. And cut and paste articles from doubtful sources does not count. Of course excluding these would leave you nothing to post.

The effects of "vaccine" may be hiding behind natural immunity because the jab presupposes no previous SARS2 infection: they are not tested for antibodies before the jab.

I am impressed that you know everything, or is that unimpressed and in disbelief? You l continue to make this claim every time I read your drivel and respond, proving that I can read and that you are a liar. You are just to stupid to realize this.

BTW, YOU give me an actual number of those you claim have had their lives saved by getting this bogus vaccine. You claim to want "evidence" while providing none yourself. And cut and paste articles from doubtful sources does not count. Of course excluding these would leave you nothing to post.

I continue to say it because you are constantly making mistakes in your reading comprehension and then I have to unnecessarily waste my time correcting you in order to be understood. And then after I'm done correcting you, you make further mistakes in your next reply and next. The upcoming one is more evidence of this.

We go through this over and over and you never learn no matter how many times I have to explain it to you. The burden of proof is always on the person making the claim. If you say, many ppl are dying from the vaccine, then prove it, it's that simple. That's all I'm asking. It's not my job to disprove you every time you make some wacky statement.

I continue to say it because you are constantly making mistakes in your reading comprehension and then I have to unnecessarily waste my time correcting you in order to be understood. And then after I'm done correcting you, you make further mistakes in your next reply and next. The upcoming one is more evidence of this.

We go through this over and over and you never learn no matter how many times I have to explain it to you. The burden of proof is always on the person making the claim. If you say, many ppl are dying from the vaccine, then prove it, it's that simple. That's all I'm asking. It's not my job to disprove you every time you make some wacky statement.
You continue to lie at all your attacks. First you claim that I can't read or comprehend the written word, than you claim that I don't do so "correctly", according to you.

What you call correcting is more like trying to put your lies first and claim that they are the truth, which you know nothing about.

As for people dying from the shot (it is not a vaccine) open your lying eyes to the almost daily reports of this result. By refusing to do so you only confirm your hate for all others and hope that they die.

BTW, you are climing that the deaths due to the shot are false, prove it. YOYU are making that claim which any person with a functioning brain can see is not true.

Yo are correct on one thing, it is not your job to even post in this forum. I am sure that you can find a liars forum which would welcome you with open arms. So if you do not want to continually and truthfully exposed as the liar you are, go there and save the bandwidth you are spoiling here.

You continue to lie at all your attacks. First you claim that I can't read or comprehend the written word, than you claim that I don't do so "correctly", according to you.

What you call correcting is more like trying to put your lies first and claim that they are the truth, which you know nothing about.

As for people dying from the shot (it is not a vaccine) open your lying eyes to the almost daily reports of this result. By refusing to do so you only confirm your hate for all others and hope that they die.

BTW, you are climing that the deaths due to the shot are false, prove it. YOYU are making that claim which any person with a functioning brain can see is not true.

Yo are correct on one thing, it is not your job to even post in this forum. I am sure that you can find a liars forum which would welcome you with open arms. So if you do not want to continually and truthfully exposed as the liar you are, go there and save the bandwidth you are spoiling here.
Brook Jackson is taking Pfizer to court about this on 1 Mar 2023.

We posted on Brazilian vaccine mandates ten days ago. Kevin McKernan was one of the first:
16 Feb 2023 Post #1,289

Dam is cracking. Now it's easier to make links without having to post URLs. USMB search: zauche.

Surprised no one posted this one? Don't remember one in decades? Now? Commonplace across the Globe. Libstain stick heads in sand deeper.

The squealing of the LW loval news babes actually gets me a bit excited.

Last edited:
1.1M died in the US with Covid. Almost no one has died from the vaccine... the most dangerous side effect is possible skin infection from when it breaks your skin... which is miniscule... and they have developed a no needle version now.

Groups supporting safe vaccines: Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Harvard, CDC, AMA, UNC Health.... list goes on

Groups suggesting vaccines are unsafe: Sweetsue92, Gipper, User1234, QAnon.. list goes on
Where have all the pro vaxxers gone? They’ve been really quiet
lately. I wonder if they’ve learned the error of their ways.

Forum List

Back