The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Where have all the pro vaxxers gone? They’ve been really quiet
lately. I wonder if they’ve learned the error of their ways.

The pro-vax field is narrowing itself down, and they'll probably be gone in eight more years. That's usually how long it takes immune-deficiencies to kill most people.

But the good news is, only 15.1% of people are getting the updated booster shots...

Arguing with these anti-vaxxer morons is a fool’s errand.

Fuck em. If they haven’t vaxed I hope they never do. Won’t stop me.

Oh and by the way… with the hundreds of millions who have vaxxed… there ought to be bodies piling up in the streets if they are right. Oddly there aren’t

Arguing with these anti-vaxxer morons is a fool’s errand.

Fuck em. If they haven’t vaxed I hope they never do. Won’t stop me.

Oh and by the way… with the hundreds of millions who have vaxxed… there ought to be bodies piling up in the streets if they are right. Oddly there aren’t

I'm not an Anti-vaxxer. I understand many vaccines have done real positive things.

Why are you not upset over Fauci lying under oath to Congress?

Do you have no problem with the Pharmaceutical company making insane record profits off a national emergency?

No concern whatsoever with something being injected into you on a regular basis? At most any other vaccine is no more than once a year. Some are once in a lifetime.

I'm not an Anti-vaxxer. I understand many vaccines have done real positive things.

Why are you not upset over Fauci lying under oath to Congress?

Do you have no problem with the Pharmaceutical company making insane record profits off a national emergency?

No concern whatsoever with something being injected into you on a regular basis? At most any other vaccine is no more than once a year. Some are once in a lifetime.
I've made my position clear. Why repeatedly ask?

And again...where are all the bodies in the streets?

By the way...in a capitalist society when corps make a product that everyone wants...they're gonna make a profit

I've made my position clear. Why repeatedly ask?

And again...where are all the bodies in the streets?

I've never argued there would be so your reply is irrelevant.

By the way...in a capitalist society when corps make a product that everyone wants...they're gonna make a profit

No, everyone did not want them. All the same, was this not a national emergency? If not, why was the economy largely shut down? You are now a big fan of record Pharmaceutical profits especially in a situation like we had?

Forum List

Back