The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

You finally admit that you listen to those who you have no actual knowledge of what they have learned or what they actually say or know. Or if they are supported by big pharma and the government to say what they are told to say. Yet insist that they know best. Without actual evidence. Once again you have outed yourself as a wannabe and just believe what you are told. Assine.

Again, I have provided you with first had knowledge and you choose to not believe it. Seems you have a preconceived notions, that you refuse to give up or question. Show you to be lying, again. Those "false assumptions" you claim are all on your side of the aisle, again.

When have you ever brought forth any first hand knowledge disproving the safety record of the vaccines, or anything for that matter? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: The only first hand knowledge you've provided is that you may be mentally retarded. Ok, go ahead, let me see your "first hand knowledge." LOL

Last edited:
Why? Because you continue to lie at every opportunity, and get pissed off when called on your lies.

Besides, did you not claim that I cannot read? Once again exposing yourself a a liar especially when you turn around and claim that I don't know what I am reading. You continue to display a lack of reading comprehension that is astounding. But we have to consider that it is you making the claim, which means that you are wrong again.

Yes, i did say you cannot read, and you prove me correct in every single post. This is why you can be so dumb as to attribute someone else's claim to me even though I'm arguing against it. Playing these games where you repetitively project your stupidity onto me won't work. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

When have you ever brought forth any first hand knowledge disproving the safety record of the vaccines, or anything for that matter? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: The only first hand knowledge you've provided is that you may be mentally retarded. Ok, go ahead, let me see your "first hand knowledge." LOL
You really [prove yourself to be an asshole. Multiple times I have related that my son died a month after getting this shot. THAT is first hand knowledge, which as usual you refuse to accept or even acknowledge. Then you post laughing emoji's about in reply.

You have truly shown yourself to be the most idiotic moron who has ever lived.

Go back to your physiatrist and get re-admitted to the hospital where you can cause no harm and have nice padded walls to contain your hate and delusions.

You are not fit to be out in society with your lack of comprehension and hate filled delusions.

Yes, i did say you cannot read, and you prove me correct in every single post. This is why you can be so dumb as to attribute someone else's claim to me even though I'm arguing against it. Playing these games where you repetitively project your stupidity onto me won't work. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You still don't see how stupid this makes you look, do you? You continue to make assumptions and act as if you are correct, especially when you are not.

Ask your mommy for your blanky back to comfort you. Then you can stuff it in your mouth and choke on it.

You really [prove yourself to be an asshole. Multiple times I have related that my son died a month after getting this shot. THAT is first hand knowledge, which as usual you refuse to accept or even acknowledge. Then you post laughing emoji's about in reply.

You have truly shown yourself to be the most idiotic moron who has ever lived.

Go back to your physiatrist and get re-admitted to the hospital where you can cause no harm and have nice padded walls to contain your hate and delusions.

You are not fit to be out in society with your lack of comprehension and hate filled delusions.

Oi vey. Ok, so I guess my own "first hand account" is, I'm vaccinated and I'm alive, so that must be proof that the vaccine is safe, and I should ignore any scientific evidence that says otherwise. LOL.

You still don't see how stupid this makes you look, do you? You continue to make assumptions and act as if you are correct, especially when you are not.

Ask your mommy for your blanky back to comfort you. Then you can stuff it in your mouth and choke on it.

Yikes. This one is for you because no one taught you better when you were a kid.

1080514-319564.jpg

Oi vey. Ok, so I guess my own "first hand account" is, I'm vaccinated and I'm alive, so that must be proof that the vaccine is safe, and I should ignore any scientific evidence that says otherwise. LOL.
No, you should jiust wait for the effects to kill you. Idiot.

My "first hand account" says it's safe, so it must be true.
If it is, that is a rarity. Check back in a couple of months and tell us how you are. You won't because that will prove you to be wrong by your own standards.

Also, blah blah blah, you typical reply. Nonsense that it is.

Trusting in people who talk about themselves in the third person is probably how you ended up in this sad state.
Making up stuff again? Where is it that I spoke in the third person, show where that happened. Another lie, as usual.

Making up stuff again? Where is it that I spoke in the third person, show where that happened. Another lie, as usual.

Did I say, you spoke of yourself in the third person? It was obvious i was referencing the person you were so quick to defend, lol. And it's not a lie, you just can't read. That's why reading is fundamental.

If it is, that is a rarity. Check back in a couple of months and tell us how you are. You won't because that will prove you to be wrong by your own standards.

Also, blah blah blah, you typical reply. Nonsense that it is.

Ok, so when I check back in a couple of months and I'm still alive, what then?

Forum List

Back