The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Do not compare this vaccine to those for smallpox, Polio and the measles.

They are nowhere comparable. You’ve been told this before. What a putz.
Yes

We had crackpots advocating against those vaccines also

In summary, we characterized the comprehensive effects of extended immunization with RBD booster vaccines in a balb/c mouse model. Our findings revealed that repeated dosing after the establishment of vaccine response might not further improve the antigen-specific reactivity; instead, it could cause systematic tolerance and inability to generate effective humoral and cellular immune responses to current SARS-CoV-2 variants. Our study provides timely information for the prevention of COVID-19. It puts an extended immunization course with two or more RBD-based vaccine boosters at debate, and warns for the future applications of vaccine enhancers without proper evaluation of serum antibody titers and T cell functions.

Interesting study. I will think more about this study when and if they recommend another booster. This does not indicate immune systems in humans are being destroyed, just dont be so dramatic, it would give you a lot more creditablity. I am sure there have been/will be follow up studies. A well constructed study in mice, but requires further studies.

The Omni booster was approved on the testing of 8 mice. So really.

Yes

We had crackpots advocating against those vaccines also
yes and still do, but they have been proven wrong, whereas with the covid vax there are thousands of well documented cases of young healthy people dying of mysterious heart problems after taking the vax.

Heart disease is the leading killer of humans in the US, a thousand people a day suffer from heart attacks and age is no barrier.
true, but there is no history of healthy young people dropping dead from heart problems, and what do they all have in common? the covid vax.

yes and still do, but they have been proven wrong, whereas with the covid vax there are thousands of well documented cases of young healthy people dying of mysterious heart problems after taking the vax.

Crackpots attribute every unexplained death to COVID Vaccines

Keep swallowing everything they feed you then.

Good luck
Stephanie De Garay told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Thursday that after reaching out to multiple physicians they claimed her daughter, Maddie De Garay, couldn’t have become gravely ill from the vaccine.

"The only diagnosis we've gotten for her is that it's conversion disorder or functional neurologic symptom disorder, and they are blaming it on anxiety," De Garay told Tucker Carlson. "Ironically, she did not have anxiety before the vaccine."

From your article.

Did you read the entire article?

So-called "anti vaxxers" are more informed on the vaccines than those who took it. Note that you have taken multiple vaccines and did not even know about the Chinese study.

Even Scott Adams says this week that "we won--we made the better choice". I don't see it as "winning". I wish more people would wake up so they can take care of their health though,

true, but there is no history of healthy young people dropping dead from heart problems, and what do they all have in common? the covid vax.

To note, people are assuming they have all been vaccinated. I have seen NO corroborating evidence of that.

Stephanie De Garay told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Thursday that after reaching out to multiple physicians they claimed her daughter, Maddie De Garay, couldn’t have become gravely ill from the vaccine.

"The only diagnosis we've gotten for her is that it's conversion disorder or functional neurologic symptom disorder, and they are blaming it on anxiety," De Garay told Tucker Carlson. "Ironically, she did not have anxiety before the vaccine."

From your article.

What is your point--that the drs cannot and will not admit how badly they messed up?

No kidding. Is this really your point?

According to the freakers in this thread I am dead from a COVID shot like all my living relatives are, not. You armchair virologist don't know shit from shinola.
We can thank these crackpots for Measles making a comeback.

Why did our own government fund the research to start with?

I find it odd how this is rarely discussed by either side of the discussion.
A fair Q pk

the FDA , to my knowledge , sequestered Pfizer and moderna studies

the FBI paid social media to do the same, as well as independent studies

now NIH studies are gov funded , yet given that exists for our country, the pharmaceutical industry is global

So is social media

As such, no one government would have proprietary claims

~S~

Forum List

Back