The damaging case against James Comey

Notice how once the Right starts a lie, they keep expanding it with each retelling!!!
Remember Comey stated UNDER OATH more than once in the hearing that he gave the memos to Mueller!!!!!
Yet Mueller told his contact at NYT that he didn't have the memo and supposedly told the person what info he could remember. Now Comey claims he destroyed the memo - that no one ever saw.
Again we see the Right following an exposed lie with more lies!
Comey NEVER said he destroyed the memo, he said he gave it to Mueller. No matter how many times you repeat your lie it will ALWAYS be a lie, repeating it only makes you a serial liar like Tramp.
Obfuscation is still kind of lying dude/ nothing says Muller has any memos that I have seen. Only that he reviewed one of them. So again you get cought telling lies.
Your blindness id duly noted! :)
From a Right-wing source, no less, notice "memos" and "them" are PLURAL:

Sen. Collins: Comey’s Memos Are ‘Not His Private Papers’
Comey said he has turned over his memos to the special counsel Robert Mueller. Collins said the FBI is now consulting with Mueller about whether the Senate intelligence committee can see copies of them.
What's the point? I have found nothing that says a Muller reviewed more then one memo. Meh, we will see Monday and Friday. Bet ya some dollars that no memos get turned in to congress. Your still lying. You like ok worse then Camp.
That's right YOU found nothing, that is why I found it for you! But no surprise you refuse to look at it even when from a Right-wing source.

Yet Mueller told his contact at NYT that he didn't have the memo and supposedly told the person what info he could remember. Now Comey claims he destroyed the memo - that no one ever saw.
Again we see the Right following an exposed lie with more lies!
Comey NEVER said he destroyed the memo, he said he gave it to Mueller. No matter how many times you repeat your lie it will ALWAYS be a lie, repeating it only makes you a serial liar like Tramp.
Obfuscation is still kind of lying dude/ nothing says Muller has any memos that I have seen. Only that he reviewed one of them. So again you get cought telling lies.
Your blindness id duly noted! :)
From a Right-wing source, no less, notice "memos" and "them" are PLURAL:

Sen. Collins: Comey’s Memos Are ‘Not His Private Papers’
Comey said he has turned over his memos to the special counsel Robert Mueller. Collins said the FBI is now consulting with Mueller about whether the Senate intelligence committee can see copies of them.
What's the point? I have found nothing that says a Muller reviewed more then one memo. Meh, we will see Monday and Friday. Bet ya some dollars that no memos get turned in to congress. Your still lying. You like ok worse then Camp.
That's right YOU found nothing, that is why I found it for you! But no surprise you refuse to look at it even when from a Right-wing source.

Or the funny pet m me thread.

1. After calling Comey a “showboat” and poor director, Comey proceeded to commit an unethical and unprofessional act in leaking damaging memos against Trump.

2. Comey described a series of ethical challenges during his term as FBI director. Yet, he almost uniformly avoided taking a firm stand in support of the professional standards of the FBI.

3, Trump allegedly asked for Comey to drop the investigation of Michael Flynn or pledge loyalty, Comey did not tell the president that he was engaging in wildly inappropriate conduct. He instead wrote a memo to file and told close aides. He now says that he wishes he had the courage or foresight to have taken a stand with the president.

4.However, the clearest violation came in the days following his termination. Comey admits that he gave the damaging memos to a friend at Columbia Law School with the full knowledge that the information would be given to the media. It was a particularly curious moment for a former director who was asked by the president to fight the leakers in the government. He proceeded in becoming one of the most consequential leakers against Trump.

. 5.He did not confer with the FBI or the Justice Department. He did not ask for any classification review despite one of the parties described being the president of the United States. He simply sent the memos to a law professor to serve as a conduit to the media.

6. Comey asked why Trump would ask everyone to leave the Oval Office to speak with Comey unless he was doing something improper. Yet, Trump could ask why Comey would use a third party to leak these memos if they were his property and there was nothing improper in their public release.

7. (Comey) is suggesting that any federal employee effectively owns documents created during federal employment in relation to an ongoing investigation so long as they address the information to themselves. FBI agents routinely write such memos in investigations. They are called 302s to memorialize field interviews or fact acquisitions. They are treated as FBI information.

8.The Justice Department routinely claims such memos as privileged and covered by the deliberative process privilege and other privileges.

He just woke up in the middle of night upset about Trump’s name calling and released the damaging information. In doing so, he used these memos not as a shield but a sword.

9. Besides being subject to nondisclosure agreements, Comey falls under federal laws governing the disclosure of classified and unclassified information. Assuming that the memos were not classified (though it seems odd that it would not be classified even on the confidential level), there is 18 U.S.C. § 641

10. When Comey released the information, he knew that he was going to be called to Congress where he could disclose this information properly after giving the White House a chance to claim privilege. Instead, he decided to release the information early. Why?

11. The fact is that the leaking of the memos worked to the advantage of James Comey, not Robert Mueller. Comey was able to take over the narrative and news cycle after Trump had publicly belittled him and his record.

12. (Trump) was able to bait Comey with his tweets and cause Comey to diminish his own credibility. If the comments of Trump were grossly inappropriate, Comey’s response to those comments were equally
inappropriate.

OPINION: The damaging case against James Comey

This puts the entire narrative in the proper perspective. When trying to attack Trump in a "he said - he said situation," Comey has put himself in a dubious position which actually makes you wonder about his integrity and ability to overcome the fight for revenge when following the rules and laws put before him as an agent of the government.
He may very well put himself in jeopardy more that he put Trump.
I can not make heads or tails of what his problem is. One time he tells a story of a incident the next, another story . If a LEO does that the case is dead and will never get to court. You have to have proper data and it has better be the truth. No truth, or false info, does not give the case any thing to make a charge stick. He has lost his credibility

1. After calling Comey a “showboat” and poor director, Comey proceeded to commit an unethical and unprofessional act in leaking damaging memos against Trump.

2. Comey described a series of ethical challenges during his term as FBI director. Yet, he almost uniformly avoided taking a firm stand in support of the professional standards of the FBI.

3, Trump allegedly asked for Comey to drop the investigation of Michael Flynn or pledge loyalty, Comey did not tell the president that he was engaging in wildly inappropriate conduct. He instead wrote a memo to file and told close aides. He now says that he wishes he had the courage or foresight to have taken a stand with the president.

4.However, the clearest violation came in the days following his termination. Comey admits that he gave the damaging memos to a friend at Columbia Law School with the full knowledge that the information would be given to the media. It was a particularly curious moment for a former director who was asked by the president to fight the leakers in the government. He proceeded in becoming one of the most consequential leakers against Trump.

. 5.He did not confer with the FBI or the Justice Department. He did not ask for any classification review despite one of the parties described being the president of the United States. He simply sent the memos to a law professor to serve as a conduit to the media.

6. Comey asked why Trump would ask everyone to leave the Oval Office to speak with Comey unless he was doing something improper. Yet, Trump could ask why Comey would use a third party to leak these memos if they were his property and there was nothing improper in their public release.

7. (Comey) is suggesting that any federal employee effectively owns documents created during federal employment in relation to an ongoing investigation so long as they address the information to themselves. FBI agents routinely write such memos in investigations. They are called 302s to memorialize field interviews or fact acquisitions. They are treated as FBI information.

8.The Justice Department routinely claims such memos as privileged and covered by the deliberative process privilege and other privileges.

He just woke up in the middle of night upset about Trump’s name calling and released the damaging information. In doing so, he used these memos not as a shield but a sword.

9. Besides being subject to nondisclosure agreements, Comey falls under federal laws governing the disclosure of classified and unclassified information. Assuming that the memos were not classified (though it seems odd that it would not be classified even on the confidential level), there is 18 U.S.C. § 641

10. When Comey released the information, he knew that he was going to be called to Congress where he could disclose this information properly after giving the White House a chance to claim privilege. Instead, he decided to release the information early. Why?

11. The fact is that the leaking of the memos worked to the advantage of James Comey, not Robert Mueller. Comey was able to take over the narrative and news cycle after Trump had publicly belittled him and his record.

12. (Trump) was able to bait Comey with his tweets and cause Comey to diminish his own credibility. If the comments of Trump were grossly inappropriate, Comey’s response to those comments were equally
inappropriate.

OPINION: The damaging case against James Comey

This puts the entire narrative in the proper perspective. When trying to attack Trump in a "he said - he said situation," Comey has put himself in a dubious position which actually makes you wonder about his integrity and ability to overcome the fight for revenge when following the rules and laws put before him as an agent of the government.
He may very well put himself in jeopardy more that he put Trump.
I can not make heads or tails of what his problem is. One time he tells a story of a incident the next, another story . If a LEO does that the case is dead and will never get to court. You have to have proper data and it has better be the truth. No truth, or false info, does not give the case any thing to make a charge stick. He has lost his credibility

The normal rules don't apply in Washington.

Comey committed no crime, not one of commission nor one of omission. His testimony under oath was credible, clear, concise and not once did he emphasis a statement with, "believe me". A comment which has come to be the biggest lie of this century, passing "the check is in the mail".

Comey did not receive a severance check nor did he sign a non disclosure agreement - he is a citizen whose right to speak is protected by the 1st A. of the Constitution. Of course this does not protect Mr. Comey, not in a nation where a person who laughed was arrested for laughing:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/03/us/code-pink-sessions-laughter-trial.html

Wrong. And if you think for a second comey doesnt have a case being made against him you are smoking Kush or something.

Not yet, and I won't ever smoke anything. Now, when brownies become available next year...

Now, as for Mr. Comey, what crime are you suggesting he committed? He is a private citizen, he wrote the notes in question, they are not classified and they did not disclose anything secret or confidential.

The notes are documentary evidence which the ultimate trier of facts - the US Senate - may consider probative, if an article of impeachment is passed by the H. or Rep. and Trump is tried in the Senate.

The only things we can be sure of is that Trump is the President for now, and chaos will continue to rage.
At the time the notes were written, he was an employee of the FBI subject to the Employment Agreement.

Sources are suggesting that was against the Employment Agreement. Some entity will have to judge this.

Did James Comey's Leaks Violate The FBI Employment Agreement?

laughable ignorance.... you got it down pat..

Whatever….meanwhile claiming privilege after the fact is a no-go. Per the federal bench.
It was about an ongoing investigation....Comey leaked...big trouble for him.
Mueller is pissed! Mueller gave him the ok to release it in the hearing, Mueller did not give him permission to leak the information meaning it was still classified at time of release/leak.

It (Comey’s notes/memos etc….) were never classified at all; ever. Period.

IF they were never classified, tell me why his friend professor at Columbia is now in hiding.... And people around him are extremely worried he will be arrested?

:link:

That illegal requests have no such privilege or classification is also obvious when you’re talking to the nations’ top cop.
Comey does not have immunity... What an ignorant fool..

Yeah I agree. Only a “fool” would think I ever said something about immunity. You shouldn’t be that hard on yourself though. I’m sure it’s not easy being a Trump knob polisher.:itsok:
Poor little Alyinskite... Just using the rules for radicals and getting your butt beat by facts...

Have no idea what that means……meanwhile, you can’t claim privilege after the fact.
LOL

You can not debate with a clueless moron...
Don't I know it.

I will now ignore you as you are spouting talking points that are devoid of reality.

Your surrender is accepted

Comey committed no crime, not one of commission nor one of omission. His testimony under oath was credible, clear, concise and not once did he emphasis a statement with, "believe me". A comment which has come to be the biggest lie of this century, passing "the check is in the mail".

Comey did not receive a severance check nor did he sign a non disclosure agreement - he is a citizen whose right to speak is protected by the 1st A. of the Constitution. Of course this does not protect Mr. Comey, not in a nation where a person who laughed was arrested for laughing:

Wrong. And if you think for a second comey doesnt have a case being made against him you are smoking Kush or something.

Not yet, and I won't ever smoke anything. Now, when brownies become available next year...

Now, as for Mr. Comey, what crime are you suggesting he committed? He is a private citizen, he wrote the notes in question, they are not classified and they did not disclose anything secret or confidential.

The notes are documentary evidence which the ultimate trier of facts - the US Senate - may consider probative, if an article of impeachment is passed by the H. or Rep. and Trump is tried in the Senate.

The only things we can be sure of is that Trump is the President for now, and chaos will continue to rage.
At the time the notes were written, he was an employee of the FBI subject to the Employment Agreement.

Sources are suggesting that was against the Employment Agreement. Some entity will have to judge this.

awwwww... the rightwingnut loons are trying to change the narrative. how cute.

you know threatening comey can be considered obstruction of justice, right?

nah... you don't know that at all. you don't know anything.

That illegal requests have no such privilege or classification is also obvious when you’re talking to the nations’ top cop.
Comey does not have immunity... What an ignorant fool..

Yeah I agree. Only a “fool” would think I ever said something about immunity. You shouldn’t be that hard on yourself though. I’m sure it’s not easy being a Trump knob polisher.:itsok:
Poor little Alyinskite... Just using the rules for radicals and getting your butt beat by facts...

Have no idea what that means……meanwhile, you can’t claim privilege after the fact.
LOL

You can not debate with a clueless moron... I will now ignore you as you are spouting talking points that are devoid of reality.

no, you can't...which is why no one can debate with you.

ignore? :rofl:

Deflection.

Prove to me that Trump threatened Comey. Provide the link.

So, when are those charges going to be filed?

Answer: Never.

The Trump team won't file any actual charges, because, being Comey did nothing wrong or illegal, they know filing fake charges would leave them wide open to Abuse of Power complaints, which might get them disbarred.

That is, you Trumptards fell hard for a scam, like you always do. Everyone else but you sees it, which is why we're all laughing.
:bsflag::gives:

Against all odds, Trump may construct an obstruction of justice case against himself. Absolutely amazing. I mean, you can't find a dem who'd piss on Comey if he was on fire. And now the Trump guys target Mueller.

Forum List

Back