The damaging case against James Comey

Screen-Shot-2017-06-09-at-9.56.49-PM.png

Whom he also did not advise of an investigation when he should have,,,,,,,crime upon crime
SO if he can not produce the document now, why did he destroy government records? Does the leaking NY Times still hold the records? Did his Colombia Attorney friend do his due diligence and save the record he leaked?
Another :asshole: stupid enough to believe Attkisson's habitual lies.
LOL

Another idiot... Comey stated under oath that he no longer has the memo and that he can not find them to give to anyone.. so who is lying here You or Comey?
As usual, when caught lying, the Right simply lies some more rather than admit the truth.
Comey stated that he turned over his ORIGINAL memos to Mueller, he was then asked about the COPY of his memos he gave to his friend, which he assumed he still had, and said he would ask him to give them to the Senate Committee.
So it is neither me nor Comey that is lying, but YOU lying as usual.
LOL

You mean the professor who is now in hiding? LOL Nope.. Your caught lying again..

A few more things,
Susan Collins said Comeys memos are us property. Comey has yet to put these memos in anyone's hands other then the medias and. Okay has declined to testify under oath in front of the judiciary committee. Looking worse for Comey.
Another lying :asshole:

Screen-Shot-2017-06-09-at-9.56.49-PM.png

Whom he also did not advise of an investigation when he should have,,,,,,,crime upon crime
SO if he can not produce the document now, why did he destroy government records? Does the leaking NY Times still hold the records? Did his Colombia Attorney friend do his due diligence and save the record he leaked?
Another :asshole: stupid enough to believe Attkisson's habitual lies.
LOL

Another idiot... Comey stated under oath that he no longer has the memo and that he can not find them to give to anyone.. so who is lying here You or Comey?
As usual, when caught lying, the Right simply lies some more rather than admit the truth.
Comey stated that he turned over his ORIGINAL memos to Mueller, he was then asked about the COPY of his memos he gave to his friend, which he assumed he still had, and said he would ask him to give them to the Senate Committee.
So it is neither me nor Comey that is lying, but YOU lying as usual.
LOL

You mean the professor who is now in hiding? LOL Nope.. Your caught lying again..
Even when their follow up lies are exposed, the Right just keeps on lying while calling the truth a lie.
What part of "Comey stated that he turned over his ORIGINAL memos to Mueller" don't you understand???

Comey committed no crime, not one of commission nor one of omission. His testimony under oath was credible, clear, concise and not once did he emphasis a statement with, "believe me". A comment which has come to be the biggest lie of this century, passing "the check is in the mail".

Comey did not receive a severance check nor did he sign a non disclosure agreement - he is a citizen whose right to speak is protected by the 1st A. of the Constitution. Of course this does not protect Mr. Comey, not in a nation where a person who laughed was arrested for laughing:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/03/us/code-pink-sessions-laughter-trial.html

Wrong. And if you think for a second comey doesnt have a case being made against him you are smoking Kush or something.
Comey testified before congress, under oath, Three separate times, that he had no knowledge of anyone leaking classified or privileged information. Comey, at a minimum, lied to Congress under oath.. Comey buried himself ADMITTING HE HIMSELF WAS LEAKING CLASSIFIED OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION...
The memos were not classified or privileged.

Comey now claims that he deleted the memo. And it looks like he told a friend about it who relayed info to the NYT. This was done way earlier than originally thought, as in before Trump went after Comey. Now there is no proof that a memo ever existed so it could have been entirely a lie.
Notice how once the Right starts a lie, they keep expanding it with each retelling!!!

Remember Comey stated UNDER OATH more than once in the hearing that he gave the memos to Mueller!!!!!

A few more things,
Susan Collins said Comeys memos are us property. Comey has yet to put these memos in anyone's hands other then the medias and. Okay has declined to testify under oath in front of the judiciary committee. Looking worse for Comey.

Another one who posts as his menstruation's dictate what they say. Prove the lie (You can't) or go back to sniffing glue.

Comey now claims that he deleted the memo. And it looks like he told a friend about it who relayed info to the NYT. This was done way earlier than originally thought, as in before Trump went after Comey. Now there is no proof that a memo ever existed so it could have been entirely a lie.
Notice how once the Right starts a lie, they keep expanding it with each retelling!!!

Remember Comey stated UNDER OATH more than once in the hearing that he gave the memos to Mueller!!!!!

Here it all is in Comeys own words. Prove the lie or continue looking stupid.

Full Transcript and Video: James Comey’s Testimony on Capitol Hill

Comey committed no crime, not one of commission nor one of omission. His testimony under oath was credible, clear, concise and not once did he emphasis a statement with, "believe me". A comment which has come to be the biggest lie of this century, passing "the check is in the mail".

Comey did not receive a severance check nor did he sign a non disclosure agreement - he is a citizen whose right to speak is protected by the 1st A. of the Constitution. Of course this does not protect Mr. Comey, not in a nation where a person who laughed was arrested for laughing:

Wrong. And if you think for a second comey doesnt have a case being made against him you are smoking Kush or something.
Comey testified before congress, under oath, Three separate times, that he had no knowledge of anyone leaking classified or privileged information. Comey, at a minimum, lied to Congress under oath.. Comey buried himself ADMITTING HE HIMSELF WAS LEAKING CLASSIFIED OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION...

Joe, you have been proven wrong by your own prefered news outlets in every thread you started and posted in on his topic. You even cry to kids about it. Your looking worse them rdean or even truth matters. Pleas stop. It's just hard to see.

A few more things,
Another one who posts as his menstruation's dictate what they say. Prove the lie (You can't) or go back to sniffing glue.
Anyone who has posted on this board for any length knows I can ALWAYS prove what I post.

From the hearing transcript:

COMEY: Not the classified documents. Unclassified — I don’t have any of them anymore. I gave them to the special counsel. But, yeah, my view was that the content of those unclassified — the memorialization of those conversations was my recollection recorded.

BLUNT: So why didn’t you give those to somebody yourself, rather than give them through a third party?

COMEY: Because I was worried the media was camping at the end of my driveway at that point, and I was actually going out of town with my wife to hide, and I worried it would be like feeding seagulls at the beach...

LANKFORD: Do you have a copy of any those notes, personally?

COMEY: I don’t. I turned them over to Bob Mueller’s investigators.

Joe, you have been proven wrong by your own prefered news outlets in every thread you started and posted in on his topic. You even cry to kids about it. Your looking worse them rdean or even truth matters. Pleas stop. It's just hard to see.

The memo's were not classified nor were they privileged! That's a fact not disproved. Trump did not claim executive privilege, sent witnesses out of the room and you claim this statement is untrue without a scintilla of proof - your post goes down as an appeal to an unqualified authority - Trump and his legal team.

Will you admit that ALL your Right-wing sources lied to you about this and you swallowed their lies whole???

A few more things,
Anyone who has posted on this board for any length knows I can ALWAYS prove what I post.

COMEY: Not the classified documents. Unclassified — I don’t have any of them anymore. I gave them to the special counsel. But, yeah, my view was that the content of those unclassified — the memorialization of those conversations was my recollection recorded.

BLUNT: So why didn’t you give those to somebody yourself, rather than give them through a third party?

COMEY: Because I was worried the media was camping at the end of my driveway at that point, and I was actually going out of town with my wife to hide, and I worried it would be like feeding seagulls at the beach...

And the lie? Pleas quote my lie then. As far as your USMB creds, rep. Only mattered to the USMB secret data mining club. It doesn't exist anymore and you are still just a guy on a message board with an opinion just like I am. Your word means as much as mine and anyone who takes an internet guys word for anything is kind of stupid.

Will you admit that ALL your Right-wing sources lied to you about this and you swallowed their lies whole???

Um, they are the same sources you quote Bucky.

A few more things,

And the lie? Pleas quote my lie then. As far as your USMB creds, rep. Only mattered to the USMB secret data mining club. It doesn't exist anymore and you are still just a guy on a message board with an opinion just like I am. Your word means as much as mine and anyone who takes an internet guys word for anything is kind of stupid.
I had already highlighted your lie, but you pretend you were too dumb to see it, so I just made it bigger and changed the highlight from black to red.
As far as credibility you speak for yourself, not me.

The memo's were not classified nor were they privileged! That's a fact not disproved. Trump did not claim executive privilege, sent witnesses out of the room and you claim this statement is untrue without a scintilla of proof - your post goes down as an appeal to an unqualified authority - Trump and his legal team.

They were taken on government time with government materials in a government capacity. The laws concerning that have been posted over and over again. Your continuous denials don't make that not a fact. Comey did good selling his storey for book and movie rights. He will need the dough I'm thinking.

Just keep them lies a conin'.

They were taken on government time with government materials in a government capacity. The laws concerning that have been posted over and over again. Your continuous denials don't make that not a fact. Comey did good selling his storey for book and movie rights. He will need the dough I'm thinking.

No you diddnt. You pushed your lie instead. I do believe I said that no one has seen the memos except for Comeys buddy and Muller. Maybe you should switch to huffing paint. The glue is really fucking you up.

They never admit it. They just keep going back to the poison well, slurping it up again and again. No matter how many times it makes fools of them.

Glug glug. They never remember, never learn.

Just keep them lies a conin'.

Type slower. Your screwing it all up.

They never admit it. They just keep going back to the poison well, slurping it up again and again. No matter how many times it makes fools of them.

Glug glug. They never remember, never learn.

It's the glue .

Forum List

Back